McLewis
LeVersacci
halamadrid2
skali
huntsman
37 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:02 am

You guys are trying too hard Laughing

either embrace the hunstman, or ignore him completely, there is only two ways Very Happy

fighting is pointless, he will ask you to become his friend, and defeat will be upon you Razz

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:10 am

spencer, i am not an avid football follower. I dont recall when i started watching football. Probably 6 years ago. My football knowledge is based on light research and reading, and watching a few matches / games now and then. Youtube doesnt hurt ofcourse.

It's a no brainer that users like zealous, Nick, Babun and others have much more football knowledge than me. But it's also a no brainer that i look into things with a cold eye, i have no allegiance to any team, and i just support trends, and indivuals and coaches who are visionary. Perhaps it has something to do with what i do in real life. I get paid to spot winners.

My knowledge about football has nothing to do with why 8 out of 10 things i predict come true. The guys i mentioned up there have much more football knowledge than me but they arent good in giving predictions.

Fact i predicted Kaka is not finished and he'll make a comeback has nothing to do with me supporting kaka or being his fan because i wasnt and still am not a fan.

Iker is a problem in real madrid. Madrid has to eliminate him if they are to win consistently and win big.

He doesnt have it in him. Never had it. Any striker who aims at taking a shot at iker knows in advance that he can score. Iker's morals have also been shaken. He's a damaged product irrespective of what zealous says.

I dont want this thread to turn out to another iker the terrible one. You guys continue to support him, i dont care really. He's not the make or break for madrid but if madrid are to step up to godly levels, they have to get rid of him and replace him with a new goalkeeper worthy of the madrid jersey.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:25 am

@huntsam, you completely ignored every point in my thread which was about Iker and instead went into a tangent talking about Kaka.

I don'g give a frak what you think about Kaka and I have not asked you about Kaka, I asked you about Iker.

I do not support Madrid, nor do I support Iker, I give credit where credit is due which is why I gave a partisan unbiased posts.

You say Iker is Madrid's problem which is simply as false as saying Buffon is Juve's problem or Neur is Bayren's problem. It is not true, simple as that. Due to the points above, Iker is indeed one of the best GK around.

Striker's don't know in advance they would score against Iker, they simply don't. If anything, they will be affected by his rep an expect the shot to be saved, because even if it was an amazing shot, Iker's main attribute is his ability to save the best shots. The fact Madrid supported shitty defenses fro years and still remained competitive is a mark of Iker's influence.

Sorry huntsman, but if you are not going to respond to arguments with facts instead of conjectures then you will have to admit in you either being a footballing nimrod whose opinions are not to be trusted and hence you should not share them anymore, or you admit you are a troll.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 am

Yup terrible goalkeeper lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Quick two cents from THC.

Don't post a youtube video and tell me it's proof of anything other than a nice moment or a unfortunate moment. I much prefer a brilliant post with facts and or opinions which can be reasonably "backed up". If I had footage of my GK days I'm sure I could find you some brilliant saves, that doesn't mean I'm world class.

On topic: I think most of Kaka's issues were due to his injuries and changing teams. The fact that you had to make a thread about your prediction, tells me everything I need to know about you :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Spencer, you are starting to sound like a hypocrite on this subject.

First you say I ignored your post which is based on subjective marks and ratings you distributed on the goalkeepers based on your mood today. The criteria you used was okay, but the rating you gave fail even on a subjective level.

I did not ignore your post, I just decided to be nice by not attacking the many flaws in it. I also thought kiranr's comment was more than enough.

Second When I used the kaka case to my advantage, you said you don't give a frack about kaka or what I said or thought about him. You desperately tried to isolate the strong points in my previous post and focused solely on what you thought was a weak link, the iker being a terrible keeper subject. In other words, you chose to ignore anything that doesn't ework for your advantage and your righteous opinion. This made you look like a hypocrite.

Then you went on accusing me of ignoring your post when you are the one who ignored portions of mine. That made you sound like a hypocrite.

You challenged me to present facts of my claims when you urself said that that your previous post is built on your subjective opinion. Again hypocracy at its best. I wonder if it has anything to do with you practicing law. You make a goodf lawyer.

And finally you jump your guns and shoot me with personal attacks by accusing me of being a troll.

Why spencer, why?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:56 pm

First, I only commented in the Iker issue because I agree with you on the Kaka bit.

Second, I explained the impossibility of making completely objective points because the lack of significant data and the difference in matches.

Third, these numbers are the product of 15+ years of observation and are right in the ball park, and experts in statistics would agree with me.

Fourth, you don't need to be nice thank you, I am pretty confident in my scores as they are, and would like to know your exact reasoning regarding Iker rather than youtube video's.

Fifth, the issue I am talking to you about is not about your prediction abilities now, it is about Iker's skills as a GK. You predicted Kaka would be pivotal for Madrid; congratulations for a successful prediction. I applaud you.

Sixth, since I explained my views above I can't think you can claim me to be a hypocrite. Again, the issue at hand is not Kaka but Iker.

Finally, the supposed personal attacks are rather pleads for you to either start talking with a football knowledge instead of using your "cold eyes" or admit to being a troll.

Now here is where my experience in law comes in dear sir, I did not call you either but put you in a position where if you don't respond adequately (by providing a sound counter argument or admitting you are wrong) you run the risk of filling the bill.

Regards
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
kiranr wrote:The classification of the qualities of a goal keeper is really great Spencer.

But the scores that you have given are arbitrary and subjective which should not be the case as these qualities can be measured objectively by examining past matches.

I don't think you can come up with any objective method that is 100% correct, because there a million variables that the only way to say Keeper A is better than Keeper B is by letting them play the EXACT same match which is impossible. Which is why I use scores that range from 0-5 which depend on how you feel and they are by no means the definite scores or anything, but this is how I feel about the three GK from watching them from 15 years ago (before Iker even started).

They are by no means final, but I think they are on the right ball park if anything else.

@Jep; I think Buffon is better than both, with Iker being the third.

You do have a point about them being in the ball park. My intention was just to highlight that they can indeed be measured to a high degree of objectivity which is of course only possible due to the great way in which you have broken down the qualities of a goalkeeper.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:19 pm

if you guys are talking about iker's leadership then i must say he is actually very good at it.. he tries to interact with the new guys in te team , making them comfortable ,leads from the back and the best quality of all defends his teammates from criticism.. eg

To defend teammate Diarra's error last weekend San' Iker Casillas' published videos of his own goal keeping errors on his fb page to prove everyone makes bad mistakes.considering today's world where people dont accept even the smallest of mistakes what an example!! best captain, goalkeeper ever.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:25 pm

I did not accuse you of being a hypocrite. I just said you r starting to sound and look like one. In your previous post your intentions were not clear. I may be good at predicting but I still can't read people's minds.

Now that you have cleared the air, and expressed what you meant in a more direct way, I can underrstand you better.

Still I believe the ratings and marks you provided are not up to standards, even on a subjective level. Fact that you based them on your 15 years of observations, doesn't give them any credentials. I am sure a lot of non madrid fans disagree with you. Just like me.

I still don't know why you had to resort to personal attacks. Even if I lack football knowledge as you claim, you shouldn't accuse me of trolling. We are all here learning new things everyday. No one is born with complete knowledge and no one is actually perfect. one thing I am sure of is that I know that I don't know everything and I am willing to learn.

I hope for your own good, not here only, but in your real life and career, that you work on this deficit of urs. You will thank me a lot later.

Last edited by huntsman on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:29 pm

huntsman wrote:I did not accuse you of being a hypocrite. I just said you r starting to sound and look like one. In your previous post your intentions were not clear. I may be good at predicting but I still can't read people's minds.

Now that you have cleared the air, and expressed what you meant in a more direct way, I can underrstand you better.

Still I believe the ratings and marks you provided are not up to standards7, even on a subjective level. Fact that you based them on your 15 years of observations, doesn't give them any credentials. I am sure a lot of non madrid fans disagree with you. Just like me.

I still don't know why you had to resort to personal attacks. Even if I lack football knowledge as you claim, you shouldn't accuse me of trolling. We are all here learning new things everyday. No one is born with complete knowledge and no one is actually perfect. I kone thing I am sure of is that I know that I don't know everyything and I am willing to learn.

I hope for your owen good, not here only, but in your real life and career, that you work on this deficit of urs. You will thank me a lot later.

I'm pretty sure he won't why don't you stick to not giving people advice on life and stick to your terrible football knowledge and predictions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:34 pm

huntsman wrote:I did not accuse you of being a hypocrite. I just said you r starting to sound and look like one. In your previous post your intentions were not clear. I may be good at predicting but I still can't read people's minds.

Still I believe the ratings and marks you provided are not up to standards7, even on a subjective level. Fact that you based them on your 15 years of observations, doesn't give them any credentials. I am sure a lot of non madrid fans disagree with you. Just like me.

I still don't know why you had to resort to personal attacks. Even if I lack football knowledge as you claim, you shouldn't accuse me of trolling. We are all here learning new things everyday. No one is born with complete knowledge and no one is actually perfect. I kone thing I am sure of is that I know that I don't know everyything and I am willing to learn.

I hope for your owen good, not here only, but in your real life and career, that you work on this deficit of urs. You will thank me a lot later.

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 3 Yawn

I'm a professional psychic and I foresee a ban heading your way.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:

Dont say i didnt tell you like 3 months ago  - Page 3 Yawn

I'm a professional psychic and I foresee a ban heading your way.

We can only hope.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Still I believe the ratings and marks you provided are not up to standards, even on a subjective level. Fact that you based them on your 15 years of observations, doesn't give them any credentials. I am sure a lot of non madrid fans disagree with you. Just like me.

I still don't know why you had to resort to personal attacks. Even if I lack football knowledge as you claim, you shouldn't accuse me of trolling. We are all here learning new things everyday. No one is born with complete knowledge and no one is actually perfect. one thing I am sure of is that I know that I don't know everything and I am willing to learn.

I hope for your own good, not here only, but in your real life and career, that you work on this deficit of urs. You will thank me a lot later.

Again, I did not resort to insulting you dear huntsman, I just provided this scenario:

1- You correctly argue that Iker is a bad GK.
2- That you admit that Iker is in fact not a bad GK.
3- That you admit you have no football knowledge and henceforth stop broadcasting your opinions.
4- You admit you are a troll.

I did not call you anything, I simply put forth the scenario.
I am also willing to learn, which is why I am interested on your opinions which simply contradicts every football expert in the planet.

Iker is in the list of the top 5 GK of the last 20 years for some reason, and my points are mirrored by his actual performance on the pitch. Regardless of how "subjective" my points are, I never claimed they were the absolute truth nor did I claimed them to be 100% accurate.

Can you please stop evading the subject and explain your argument regarding Iker.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:14 pm

huntsman wrote:spencer, i am not an avid football follower. I dont recall when i started watching football. Probably 6 years ago. My football knowledge is based on light research and reading, and watching a few matches / games now and then. Youtube doesnt hurt ofcourse.

It's a no brainer that users like zealous, Nick, Babun and others have much more football knowledge than me. But it's also a no brainer that i look into things with a cold eye, i have no allegiance to any team, and i just support trends, and indivuals and coaches who are visionary. Perhaps it has something to do with what i do in real life. I get paid to spot winners.

My knowledge about football has nothing to do with why 8 out of 10 things i predict come true. The guys i mentioned up there have much more football knowledge than me but they arent good in giving predictions.

Fact i predicted Kaka is not finished and he'll make a comeback has nothing to do with me supporting kaka or being his fan because i wasnt and still am not a fan.

Iker is a problem in real madrid. Madrid has to eliminate him if they are to win consistently and win big.

He doesnt have it in him. Never had it. Any striker who aims at taking a shot at iker knows in advance that he can score. Iker's morals have also been shaken. He's a damaged product irrespective of what zealous says.

I dont want this thread to turn out to another iker the terrible one. You guys continue to support him, i dont care really. He's not the make or break for madrid but if madrid are to step up to godly levels, they have to get rid of him and replace him with a new goalkeeper worthy of the madrid jersey.

You're the one that brought up Iker in the first place. Suspect If you are going to troll at least have some consistency.

Anyway you said it yourself, your knowledge is very very limited (you didn't really have to say that, the way you post says it all)

As for you getting on the roof trumpeting your horn about how you were right, well you're not, at least not yet. Even if you were it wouldn't really mean anything. Even a broken clock is right two times a day. And it's not like you even used any intuition either. You just picked the two most out of favour players and said "They are the best" LOL

Let me guess Lass will lead us to glory and win the Balon D'Or next year right? After all he is Madrid's best player according to you. Rolling Eyes

Out of interest what keeper out there do you think is worthy of the Madrid jersey? (As if second rate trolls like you even knew what it meant to wear one).

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:15 pm

huntsman Thumbs up
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Zealous wrote:
huntsman wrote:spencer, i am not an avid football follower. I dont recall when i started watching football. Probably 6 years ago. My football knowledge is based on light research and reading, and watching a few matches / games now and then. Youtube doesnt hurt ofcourse.

You're the one that brought up Iker in the first place. Suspect If you are going to troll at least have some consistency.

Anyway you said it yourself, your knowledge is very very limited (you didn't really have to say that, the way you post says it all)

As for you getting on the roof trumpeting your horn about how you were right, well you're not, at least not yet. Even if you were it wouldn't really mean anything. Even a broken clock is right two times a day. And it's not like you even used any intuition either. You just picked the two most out of favour players and said "They are the best" LOL

Let me guess Lass will lead us to glory and win the Balon D'Or next year right? After all he is Madrid's best player according to you. Rolling Eyes

Out of interest what keeper out there do you think is worthy of the Madrid jersey? (As if second rate trolls like you even knew what it meant to wear one).

hehe, you're cute. Still trying to get back at me because of the last argument we had. Come on, bra, move on already.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Get back at you? That would imply you gave me something LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Crimson wrote:

I'm pretty sure he won't why don't you stick to not giving people advice on life and stick to your terrible football knowledge and predictions.

I thought we had a deal and that was you stick to guarding the madrid section and i avoid posting there unless i have something you guys would like to hear.

If you dont respect your deals, then why should any of us respect you? A man who doesnt respect the promises he makes, isnt a real man.

Trust me you dont want me to tell you what i will stick and where if this continues, bra. Respect others so that others respect you.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:23 pm

bhends wrote:huntsman Thumbs up

Don't encourage him. Siding with the village idiot reflects poorly on you more than anything. :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

Again, I did not resort to insulting you dear huntsman, I just provided this scenario:

1- You correctly argue that Iker is a bad GK.
2- That you admit that Iker is in fact not a bad GK.
3- That you admit you have no football knowledge and henceforth stop broadcasting your opinions.
4- You admit you are a troll.

I did not call you anything, I simply put forth the scenario.
I am also willing to learn, which is why I am interested on your opinions which simply contradicts every football expert in the planet.

Iker is in the list of the top 5 GK of the last 20 years for some reason, and my points are mirrored by his actual performance on the pitch. Regardless of how "subjective" my points are, I never claimed they were the absolute truth nor did I claimed them to be 100% accurate.

Can you please stop evading the subject and explain your argument regarding Iker.

I see we agree on alot of points here spence. More than i thought we would actually.

You did agree with me about kaka's comeback. And you do agree with me that resorting to insults simply because someone doesnt agree with our opinions is a sign of weakness.

I am actually beginning to like you.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:26 pm

So Arsene is basically saying

Ozil > Kaka.

Yup, nothing we don't already know.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Hunstmans principles are simple Smile
Its based on his feelings when he see those players.
Since kaka is good looking and former BDor kaka is our savior.
Lass is a black guy with alot of energy and he gets alot of yellow too,means he is committed and suited to typical DM role.
Then iker look like a decent guy and he doesnt scares the shit out of strikers by style ala khan,in his opinion GKs should be scary.
Smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:30 pm

huntsman wrote:
Crimson wrote:

I thought we had a deal and that was you stick to guarding the madrid section and i avoid posting there unless i have something you guys would like to hear.

If you dont respect your deals, then why should any of us respect you? A man who doesnt respect the promises he makes, isnt a real man.

Trust me you dont want me to tell you what i will stick and where if this continues, bra. Respect others so that others respect you.

wtf are you on about idiot?

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Seppuku wrote:So Arsene is basically saying

Ozil > Kaka.

Yup, nothing we don't already know.

i dont know if he really implied that. I just thought he was actually saying that kaka still has some good years in him. He has made his comeback defying the expectations of the most optimistic madrid fans. He might not have reached his milan levels yet but should he be given enough play time, he is on the right course to do so.

i dont wanto start another cat fight with the madrid fans, but i honestly believe, that kaka at 70% is > than ozil (in 4 years at his peak) at 100%. But that's irrelevant now.

Both players are actually great, and madrid should use them to their benefit instead of sidelining one on the account of the other.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Even Milan's prime Kaka would have been benched by this Ozil.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next