Cesare Maldini demands Cesare Prandelli explain why he called Pablo Daniel Osvaldo rather than Alessandro Matri.

+8
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Eivindo
zarola
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
The Nature Boy
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cesare Maldini demands Cesare Prandelli explain why he called Pablo Daniel Osvaldo rather than Alessandro Matri. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesare Maldini demands Cesare Prandelli explain why he called Pablo Daniel Osvaldo rather than Alessandro Matri.

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
LWL91 wrote:How could he not expect the hate when he behaves like a child? Arguing that I behave like a 10y.o. is just ridiculous - i have known Balotelli for many years and i have seen what he has done in his career. My football culture is a whole different to yours apparently. If you, in Denmark, proclaim that you are the best player in the world that would be the hypest hype. I hate Totti as well for spitting Poulsen in the face. It's not a question of who you like the most, it's the fact that one is spitting another, and that one is thereby on a hate-list until he repent! Same goes for Balotelli. Michael Laudrup is one of the greatest in the Juve shirt and he's danish too (I keep linking my arguments with danish players i know) and he damn behaved like a true champion. Humble and deliberate could describe his career throughout the best clubs of his time, Juve, Barca and Madrid. I'm not saying everyone should or MUST behave like Laudrup or Messi, but doing the exact opposite and behave like they're Faraos of Egypt is a shame, SHAME, Sciacca and Juve_gigi!!!

Attitude and teamwork is more important then individually abilities, if so Balotelli should've been a tennis or golf player.

How can he not deserve the hate? Once again show's your lack of knowledge when it comes to Balotelli, things have changed buddy. Nobody hates him anymore... When he stepped foot in Florence against Slovenia, everyone went nuts each time he touched the ball. Hate? Very odd though... let's watch this video and see who gets the most welcome and cheers with Buffon and Prandelli being there.

Oh dear! Everyone hates him! /facepalm, bro nobody hates him, except people like you who have no idea what their saying. :facepalm:

You hate Totti? Good for you, Poulsen does not even compare to the likes of Totti. Totti is a legend, his acts in the past are forgotten, just as for Cassano. That's Italian football for you.

Landrup is not one of the greatest...

1) Del Piero
2) Boniperti
3) Zidane
4) Baggio
5) Trezeguet

No, Shame on you, because as it seems... you know nothing about either Balotelli or the national team.

Haha, I just watched that video again, thanks Antonio. That video proves without a shadow of a doubt that Italians LOVE Balotelli. Italian fans were kissing him and yelling Balotelli's name, nobody even acknowledged Prandelli and Buffon!!

Everyone in Italy hates Balotelli?? I think not. Watch the video and see for yourself. Maybe Antonio can post the translation of some of the things the commentators were saying about Balotelli. It was all positive, believe me nothing negative was spoken at all...

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cesare Maldini demands Cesare Prandelli explain why he called Pablo Daniel Osvaldo rather than Alessandro Matri. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesare Maldini demands Cesare Prandelli explain why he called Pablo Daniel Osvaldo rather than Alessandro Matri.

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:49 pm

He's too influcenced that Drughi hate him :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:He's too influcenced that Drughi hate him :facepalm:

The Drughi were KISSING Balotelli in the video. Do people who hate others kiss them?? Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:He's too influcenced that Drughi hate him :facepalm:

The Drughi were KISSING Balotelli in the video. Do people who hate others kiss them?? Razz

Actually it was a Napoli fan lol
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:21 am

It seems I am wrong then. Sorry if i have offended you guys, I must admit i'm not the biggest Balotelli fan in the world Smile As for the Nazurri you're right too. I'm not anything related to Italian so I don't follow them as much as you guys do. As for Juve I know that Laudrup is one of the greatest we've ever had and if that top 5 is your top 5 of juve players of all time, i'm sorry to tell you that Zidane is #1, and Laudrup is #5 taking Trez off the top 5..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:23 am

Laudrup is in the Barcelona top 5, leaving you nowhere near arguing that he wouldn't be in the Juve top 5....
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 am

LWL91 wrote:Laudrup is in the Barcelona top 5, leaving you nowhere near arguing that he wouldn't be in the Juve top 5....

Juventus and Barcelona have diverse history, highly doubt he would land in our top 5
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:12 am

LWL91 wrote:Laudrup is in the Barcelona top 5, leaving you nowhere near arguing that he wouldn't be in the Juve top 5....

1. Zinedine Zidane

2. Michel Platini

3. Roberto Baggio

4. Gaetano Scirea

5. Gianluigi Buffon

6. Alessandro Del Piero

7. Claudio Gentile

8. Pavel Nedved

9. Giampiero Boniperti

10. Dino Zoff

Sorry, but Michael Laudrup doesn't make the top 10 greatest Juventini ever. He would make the top 25 though...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:39 am

If were speaking only Juventus historically not in Football generally...

It's..

Del Piero, Boniperti, Platini, Zidane, Baggio
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2