Who do you support?

3 posters

Go down

Who do you support? Empty Who do you support?

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:46 am

So up until now i've been to a few games but not really overly cared for the A-League.

I'm hoping this will change this season, I'm going to get to as many games as possible Smile

While I'm based in Sydney I have placed my support firmly with CCM.

I've witnessed some great games there and it's equally as far as Sydney is for me and I also have a friend who is likley to play for their youth squad in the near future(his dad is also the chaplin at the club) so I have alot of ties in that respect.

Who do you support and why?(i'm assuming it will probably just be location but if another reason like me just say)

Let the season begin! Very Happy
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Who do you support? Empty Re: Who do you support?

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:04 am

Sydney because I live here and this year I'm pretty excited about the project. I just became a member and will buy myself the sexy new away kit. However, they've been a frustrating club, reflected in poor attendance.

Poor marketing of the team and its been pushed to the side for Rugbish League. The team played nice football under Lavicka when they won the championship, and the first year they won, but otherwise the club's been a bit of a disaster. I went a lot the year we came last or something with Aloisi, that sucked.

For me this year the A-League is like a new beginning... end of the Reebok sponsorship, Kewell and Emmo, all clubs look reasonably strong, better marketing and fixtures. banana

If it wasn't for living in Sydney though, I'd say Brisbane or Adelaide... they've been consistently the entertaining clubs. Brisbane seem to have had a long-term plan which is now bearing fruit. I know most people here think A-League is sh*t, but Brisbane ARE actually good to watch. I really admire them, so I'll be watching a lot of them. I don't really feel a deep attachment to Sydney yet, but I hope it grows and we create an identity like Brisbane have.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 am

Yeah I am same, I can get pretty into it when I go to games though so hopefully I will be at the bluetounge as often as possible Smile

Brisbane were epic when they had Oar shredding on the flanks, but I haven't watched enough in recent years to know anything about it and have pretty much just gone with "A-league sucks" rather than try to watch/become interested.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 am

lszanto wrote:Yeah I am same, I can get pretty into it when I go to games though so hopefully I will be at the bluetounge as often as possible Smile

Brisbane were epic when they had Oar shredding on the flanks, but I haven't watched enough in recent years to know anything about it and have pretty much just gone with "A-league sucks" rather than try to watch/become interested.

Brisbane were nice to watch back then... but they improved ridiculously. They were much better after Oar, Zullo and Sarota left. Not because they left, but they just improved nicely. They are easily the best team in the comp.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am

Sydney for years but I loved watching Brisbane last year. Good to watch good football!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down