chad4401
The Madrid One
halamadrid2
guest7
hrealmadrid
26 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu

Post by Seppuku Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 pm

CR7 was MOTM for me.

Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Dimaria came on and straight away we score 2 consecutive goals

couldve gotten another asisst if it wasnt for higgy hesitating in the dying seconds.

whats all this "he was decent" bullshit
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Seppuku wrote:CR7 was MOTM for me.
Suspect
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Di maria was fuking great,give credits where it due people. Smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Ganso wrote:
Seppuku wrote:CR7 was MOTM for me.
Suspect

Everything was at a deadlock until his two brilliant assists.

1)CR7
2) Higgy
3) Di Maria

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 pm

My views on game (I just got back from Bernabeu). First half poor offense, 2nd half great.

I not only was disappointed to see Lass in game I was disappointed once again in his play. (note gol.com is rating his performance better than Alonso LOL). Alonso needs a partner. Given Khedira was likely saved for Lyon, why doesn't Mou give Granero a chance to be that partner. He can't do any worse than Lass.

I thought Kaka had a poor game other than his goal which was fantasic.

I'm bother by 2 things: 1. Kaka constantly avoiding or even stopping run whenever there is a slight hint that there ill be contact and 2. Lass whenever he takes the ball he turns his back to the play.

I like most here was very impressed with Higuain.

I hope for next couple of games, we keep Higgy at #9, bench Kaka, keep Di Maria on bench (and Coentrao) and put Benz on right side. Also let's have Khedira in as Alonso's partner.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:30 pm

futbol_bill wrote:My views on game (I just got back from Bernabeu). First half poor offense, 2nd half great.

I not only was disappointed to see Lass in game I was disappointed once again in his play. (note gol.com is rating his performance better than Alonso LOL). Alonso needs a partner. Given Khedira was likely saved for Lyon, why doesn't Mou give Granero a chance to be that partner. He can't do any worse than Lass.

I thought Kaka had a poor game other than his goal which was fantasic.

I'm bother by 2 things: 1. Kaka constantly avoiding or even stopping run whenever there is a slight hint that there ill be contact and 2. Lass whenever he takes the ball he turns his back to the play.

I like most here was very impressed with Higuain.

I hope for next couple of games, we keep Higgy at #9, bench Kaka, keep Di Maria on bench (and Coentrao) and put Benz on right side. Also let's have Khedira in as Alonso's partner.

Good points bill

I'm thriving off the drug that is Higuain atm, so beautiful to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:40 pm

The lineup, the tactics, the style of play... I loved it. This is the road we must take. With a few alterations (Sahin, Benz for Kaka) and more improvement and practise, we will get better at this style and hopefully use it for longer.

Or it could have been a one off thing. Mou got it right.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 pm

I major improvement from the previous games, we were crossing the ball a lot more.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Props to Betis, they are quite good.

Of course when the game started to open up our quality shown through.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:57 am

doesnt Hattick Higuain have a nice ring to it....?
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDecima Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:49 am

its hard to believe higs is only 23 years old..23!
LaDecima
LaDecima
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 pm

When ever higuain plays, dimaria also has to play, these 2 have special connection, higuain always make runs when the ball is with maria and he always thtrough ball, since like last season i saw him give like 10 assists to him.

even if he plays bad, he will get an important assit to higuain.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:32 pm

SuperMAG wrote:When ever higuain plays, dimaria also has to play, these 2 have special connection, higuain always make runs when the ball is with maria and he always thtrough ball, since like last season i saw him give like 10 assists to him.

even if he plays bad, he will get an important assit to higuain.

Lol, agreed. I posted similar thing in Di Maria's thread:
alexander mahone wrote:For next game, as we're likely gonna play Higuain up front, starting Di Maria probably a good idea. Chemistry between Higuian-Di Maria is great, we saw it last season and in last game, their chemistry better than chemistry between Higuain-Ozil & Higuain-Kaka. Di Maria tend to pass more when he plays with Higuain, he likes to feed Higuain. And Higuian also almost always made the most of Di Maria's passes .
Chemistry between Higuain-Ozil isn't just that good. I saw when Ozil tried to feed Higuain, Higuain often like didn't expect it and hence ended up too late to make a decent shot (ex: Levante second half) or made a weak attempt (ex: Betis second half, the shot that's blocked by the keeper). Also I saw when at the same time Ozil made a pass & Higuain made a run, the direction of the ball & the run wasn't on the same path (example: Betis second half), it's like they're not on the same page.
Not really sure about chemistry between Higuain-Kaka as Kaka didn't even try to feed Higuain in recent games they played together.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5