OH SHIT SON. :bow:

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls - Page 18 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Eman Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:48 am

RedOranje wrote:OH SHIT SON. :bow:

I saw this yesterday too. My first response was TAKE MY MONEY NOW DAMMIT! Dragon mounts :bow:

It won't be available for PS3 though anytime in the near future. Oh well, I have an XBOX anyway banana
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 am

Pretty sure Microsoft's deal with them has already run out, so unless they negotiate a new one the PS3 and PC versions should be out around the same time as the 360 version.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:44 am

RedOranje wrote:Pretty sure Microsoft's deal with them has already run out, so unless they negotiate a new one the PS3 and PC versions should be out around the same time as the 360 version.
http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20121106/skyrim-dlc-dragonborn-backlash-from-pc-and-ps3-users/

http://www.examiner.com/article/bethesda-announces-third-skyrim-dlc-no-ps3-release-sight

We shall see.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:08 am

RedOranje wrote:OH SHIT SON. :bow:

take my money besthesda , take it now Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Finally a reason to continue Skyrim. :bow:

I've gotten bored after I basically 1 hit everything other than dragons at level 61. Twisted Evil
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:52 am

So apparently the DLC will not be released for PS3 and PC until 2013. Not sure if it's a good thing I already have it on my XBOX though considering I'm in exams now and I just spent an entire studying day playing it Embarassed
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 am

Not sure if anyone else has got this DLC yet on here, but I'm loving it so far. It's reminding me of 'The Shivering Isles' in that it's basically an entire new land full of its own adventures, although I'll admit the island itself isn't quite as big as the Shivering Isles. What's great too is that it's basically split in half with the top half being like a northern Skyrim area and the bottom half looking like it's straight out of Morrowind (filled with Dark Elves, NPCs like Netchs, and even some Morrowind music :bow:)
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am

Dragonborn released for PC today!

Already downloaded it but can't play until the weekend due to research papers. :brickwall:
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:49 am

Dear god why did I find this game...
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:46 am

Robot pet. cheers

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Kagrumez_Trials_%28Dwarven_Robot_Pets%29
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Legendary Edition is 40% off on Steam today.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:55 am

I have my life back, don't suck me back in :coffee:Ā 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Was discussing this GOAT game on General Games discussion.

I highly recommend this mod to PC players.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9782/?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Cool, I will get it once i get to a higher level. I also just downloaded Build Your Own Home mod, and enhanced high-level game play that increases the difficulty of enemies as you get past level 35.

I am currently a level 9 Nord and use archery and dual handed weapons. I named my character Aragorn (since im a LOTR nerd) and downloaded the LOTR weapon pack, and Aragorn's ranger armor.

Just used the Amazing Follower Tweaks to go across Skyrim with Lydia and two other mercs from Whiterun (all women) and messed up Red Eagle and his Forsworn creepers. What I really love about this follower mod is your followers can set up a camp with sleeping bags, a cooking pit, a tanning rack, and tents. Really adds a feeling of true exploration to the game.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:11 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Cool, I will get it once i get to a higher level. I also just downloaded Build Your Own Home mod, and enhanced high-level game play that increases the difficulty of enemies as you get past level 35.

I am currently a level 9 Nord and use archery and dual handed weapons. I named my character Aragorn (since im a LOTR nerd) and downloaded the LOTR weapon pack, and Aragorn's ranger armor.

Just used the Amazing Follower Tweaks to go across Skyrim with Lydia and two other mercs from Whiterun (all women) and messed up Red Eagle and his Forsworn creepers. What I really love about this follower mod is your followers can set up a camp with sleeping bags, a cooking pit, a tanning rack, and tents. Really adds a feeling of true exploration to the game.

You got the Dawnguard/Hearthfire/Dragonborn DLC? You can build you own homestead in Hearthfire while Dawnguard and Dragonborn have some massive content in both story and other things.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:14 pm

I don't have those DLC's (dont want to spend the money Laughing) so its good that there is a mod for bulding your own house.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Also, do you guys plan on getting ESO or have you signed up for the beta?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:25 pm

I've signed up for the beta but missed my first opportunity to test it as my computer was down during that weekend. I have another invite for this weekend though and, time permitting, will try it then. I've never been a big MMO fan though.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Sounds cool, I have a beta invite for this weekend as well. I can't wait to try it and i hope its great. Ill post my opinion on it after playing this weekend.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:44 am

I don't know, I was incredibly excited when ESO was announced but I don't like the look of it at all. I hope it turns out to be Elder Scrolls standard and takes over my life in the summer Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:57 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t31/q71/s720x720/1781241_485280518242945_461890129_o.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Laughing

And guys if you want a beta code you can still get one. Sign up on this website for a free account and you can get a beta code if they are still available.

http://www.curse.com/news/the-elder-scrolls-online/49348-grab-your-exclusive-beta-key-for-the-elder-scrolls
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:38 pm

So, what are some of everyone's favourite mods (for those with the PC version)?

Note: All mods I use come from the Nexus Mods site (LINK).

Many mods also require or are enhanced by the use of SKSE (LINK) and SkyUI (LINK).

A few of mine:
SkyUI* (interface) - A massive overhaul of the user interface for Skyrim. It provides more intuitive and useable inventory and options menus, particularly for the favourites menu. LINK

Frostfall* (gameplay) - A mod that adds some significant changes to the game to improve immersion and challenge. It includes a status effect in cold weather and water mirroring hypothermia (exposure determined by weather, clothing/armor, and other factors) as well as tools and mechanics for creating campsites and campfires to fight the cold. LINK

Skyrim Project Optimization (mechanics) - This mod does a lot to improve overall performance in interiors by reworking the lighting in all interiors. It really does provide a noticeable improvement in performance. LINK

UFO: Ultimate Follower Overhaul* (gameplay) - Has been previously mentioned by some. This mod increases the allowed follower count and provides more interaction options with them. It works well with My Home is Your Home, which allows the player to set a home base for followers so that it's easy to find them once they've been dismissed. UFO LINK MHIYH LINK

Climates of Tamriel* (gameplay) - An absolutely massive overhaul of the weather systems and atmosphere of Skyrim. It adds new weather conditions, expands ambient sounds, and makes the lighting more realistic (and customizable). LINK

Complete Crafting Overhaul, Weapon & Armor Fixes, and Clothing & Clutter Fixes (gameplay) - Basically as the titles say, these mods correct errors/bugs/oversights in the original crafting and gear menus. The link will take you to the CCO page, which has links to the other mods in the description. (LINK)

Wet and Cold* (appearance & gameplay) - This mod adds effects for players and NPCs relating to weather and conditions. NPCs will equip hoods and cloaks in cold or rainy weather, while players will see their own breath in cold weather and see dripping when exiting water. With SKSE there is also the possibility for blinding effects in blizzards and rain. LINK

Equipping Overhaul* (appearance) - Increases the number of weapons displayed on the character to make them appear more realistic. LINK

Hunting in Skyrim* (gameplay) - Adds a hunting guild, complete with new quest line, to the game. It also adds several new mechanics to make hunting and skinning more realistic and interesting. It is still a work in progress though and has been very slow to update. So far the updates have been worth the wait, though. LINK

The Paarthurnax Dilemma (gameplay) - Adds a third option in the Paarthurnax quest for those that desire it. I won't explain further for those who are however many years behind and don't wish to be spoiled. LINK

Bandolier* (gear) - Adds craftable and wearable pouches and bags which increase carry weight. These items occupy new/different gear slots so can be worn with most armors and different pieces of the bandoliers themselves. LINK

ABT - Arrows and Bolts Tweaks (gameplay) - Alters the performance of arrows within the game to make them a bit more realistic and useable. LINK

Cerwiden (follower) - A healer follower with enhanced AI and configurable skills and combat tactics. She also has unique and fully voiced dialogue as well as her own quest that explores her backstory. LINK

Dustbound (follower) - Unique, custom follower with unique dialogue and voice as well as design. LINK

I have numerous mods that add/alter armor, weapons, and homes as well, but I won't bother to list more than a couple:

aMidianBorn Book of Silence (textures) - Retextures basically every set or armor and weapons in-game with much nicer appearances, particularly the ebony and elven sets. LINK

Bosmer Armor Pack (armor & weapons) - Adds a beautiful new try of armors and weapons based on Bosmer traits and lore. Includes 4 different craftable sets of armor (2 light, 2 heavy) with several different options for headgear, 2 unique sets, and 2 weapon sets. Both the armors and weapons look right at home in the game, and the armors are useful from beginning to end without any real game-breaking issues. The weapons can be a bit overpowered, especially early on though. Probably my favourite armor and weapon set overall though. LINK

Immersive Armors & Weapons (armor & weapons) - Adds a large quantity of well designed weapons and armors to the game. These are basically compilations of sets made by hothtrooper44 and several other modders. The armors and weapons (almost) all look like they've been a part of the game since day one. Armors LINK Weapons LINK

Insanity's Retextures and Weapons (weapons) - This is basically a catch-all for all of InsanitySorrow's fantastic weapons and weapon retextures. (S)He has made some fantastic retexture packs for many of the unique weapons (particularly like his Dragonbane retext) as well as mods adding in weapons from the lore of previous Elder Scrolls games like Chrysamere, Umbra, Goldbrand, etc. MOD LIST LINK

Tanners Ridge Treehouse (home) - It's not terribly immersive or large, but I still love this home mod. It's large enough to be useful, with several places for storage and display without being so huge it feels like a dungeon or palace. Perfect for hunter/ranger type characters. LINK

Hunters Cabin of Riverwood (home) - A perfect starter home. It's small and homey enough to not feel out of place in Riverwood at the beginning of the game but provides a place to store items and sleep. It even has a small quest to earn the key for it as well. Ideal for those worried about being lore-friendly. LINK
Other options for immersive buildings and homes can be found on dj2005's page (LINK).

Deus Mons (home) - For those that desire a more massive and/or regal home, this is my recommendation. It's in a unique location and looks very nice, plus it comes with upgradable interiors and even NPCs to populate it. I have however had some issues with performance inside it and there isn't much of a view from the exterior. LINK

Sutvaka Fortified Estate (home) - Another option for those who want a larger home. This one is a bit more spread out than Deus Mons and has a better view, but it's also a bit more inconvenient to use due to the expansive nature. It also includes NPCs to populate it. Again, though, there is the possibility of performances issues when in view/inside the estate. LINK

Legend of the Eagles Nest (home) - My final recommendation for a large fortress/castle type home. This one undoubtedly has the best view of the options and is fairly unique in its design. HOWEVER, this mod has deleted/edited one or two navmeshes in the game that can cause CTDs and other serious issues with the game. I've not run into such a problem myself but it is a concern. The creator has stated he will fix it "in the next update" but that was posted following the most recent update... which came in April of last year. LINK

*Require or are enhanced by the use of SKSE (LINK) and SkyUI (LINK).

Remember, the more mods you have, the more likely you are to have issues with performance and crashes due to conflicts... I speak from experience. Still, this is only the tip of the metaphorical ice-berg for my mod collection.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:04 am

Thats a pretty comprehensive list RO. I'll be sure to check those mods out.

Played ESO today. Must say I really enjoyed the game. Graphics were well done although it wasn't at Skyrim level graphics. It was pretty cool seeing other people playing an elder scrolls game online.

Highly recommend you guys sign up for the beta.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:52 am

RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin