Mamad
guest7
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
McLewis
Harmonica
10 posters

Go down

No-one cares about what Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho says - Johan Cruyff Empty No-one cares about what Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho says - Johan Cruyff

Post by Harmonica Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:05 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/10/19/2719164/johan-cruyff-no-one-cares-about-what-real-madrids-jose

Barcelona legend Johan Cruyff has lambasted Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, saying that the Portuguese tactician should not be taken seriously.

Mourinho claimed in the press conference which followed Madrid's 4-0 Champions League victory over Olympique Lyonnais that the other European giants had been handed a much easier task in the competition than his side.

The former Inter boss went as far as to claim he had to go online to check where some of the teams in the other groups hailed from.

Questioned about Mourinho's remarks, Cruyff told reporters: "In every sport, you have to respect our team-mates, your opponents and rivals.

"Honestly, no-one cares about what Mourinho says."

The 64-year-old then admitted that Real Madrid have registered significant improvements lately, but stressed that Barca have been too hot to handle.

"No-one can deny that Madrid have been playing very well in the last years," Cruyff said. "In 2009-10, they beat their record for the highest number of points in the league.

"When that happens, who can say they are playing poorly? Barca play very well and win titles, but Madrid are playing very well and they have a great team."

No-one cares about what Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho says - Johan Cruyff Cruyff205_adamdavy
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

No-one cares about what Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho says - Johan Cruyff Empty Re: No-one cares about what Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho says - Johan Cruyff

Post by McLewis Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm fighting the urge to lock this thread outright.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, Jiopsi.

What kind of response are you expecting with a topic like this? Think carefully before you respond.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

No-one cares about what Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho says - Johan Cruyff Empty Re: No-one cares about what Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho says - Johan Cruyff

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:10 pm

I hate this mofo (cruyff)
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Kinda of a vain comment from Cryuff, IMO.

LOLZ. I CAN HEAR CRICKETS.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:14 pm

The irony is that no one really gives a shit what Cruyff says.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:21 pm

McLewis wrote:I'm fighting the urge to lock this thread outright.

What kind of response are you expecting with a topic like this? Think carefully before you respond.
You do what you want with it. I was just posting things I laughed at.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Johan Cruyff is a bigger troll than Balotrolli
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:24 pm

jiopsi wrote:
McLewis wrote:I'm fighting the urge to lock this thread outright.

You do what you want with it. I was just posting things I laughed at.

Laught at it in the Barca section. Where it belongs.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:26 pm

What a loser. he talks about Madrid and Mourinho all the time. talk about your club ffs.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Nobody cant keep up with Johan Cruyff's statements.

I guess its time for him to STFU!
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Why weren't all the Xavi quote threads moved to the Barca section as well? scratch Those were massive trollfests..

Edit: they were more barcelona bashfests than trollfests actually.

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Mamad wrote:What a loser. he talks about Madrid and Mourinho all the time. talk about your club ffs.

They asked him :facepalm:

So instead of saying that he should stop talkign about Real Madrid, you should be asking the reporter to stop asking him about stuff related to Real Madrid

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Cryuff = best media troll
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down