Albiceleste
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
58 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kanoute assaulting Fabregas - Page 9 Empty Re: Kanoute assaulting Fabregas

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:22 am

Unbelievable from nick and the hypocritical Stoke fans(and the still bitter Gooners).
Instead of criticizing Kanoute for thuggish behaviour(learned from the retarded thugs at Stoke like Ramos and pepe no doubt) the OP tries to justify it by saying that Fab must have said something distasteful!!!
And a Macsh like transformation.

Take off the Stoke glasses nick.But ofcourse expecting that from a person who supports a gang of retarded thugs(led by Chief thug himself the Special Five) is bit too much I know.

Kanoute was clearly in the wrong.Cesc(as much as I hate him) did nothing wrong.
Kanoute deserves atleast a 5 match ban.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 am

I found it unnatural fabregas says something covering his mouth with left hands which made busquets to go and hold kanoute...
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:34 am

alexjanosik wrote:Unbelievable from nick and the hypocritical Stoke fans(and the still bitter Gooners).
Instead of criticizing Kanoute for thuggish behaviour(learned from the retarded thugs at Stoke like Ramos and pepe no doubt) the OP tries to justify it by saying that Fab must have said something distasteful!!!

Take off the Stoke glasses nick.But ofcourse expecting that from a person who supports a gang of retarded thugs(led by Chief thug himself the Special Five) is bit too much I know.

is this post sarcasm?

i can't even tell. if it isn't then congrats on the most deluded post in the thread Thumbs up
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:36 am

Adit wrote:I found it unnatural fabregas says something covering his mouth with left hands which made busquets to go and hold kanoute...

i know, it was so obvious haha. busquets turns around to grab kanoute as soon as he hears it (fabregas mouthing off)
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 am

The guy is such a legend. The mind games with Messi before the red card was *bleep* class.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:31 am

What is it about barca that turns there players into mayjor douche bag.

Xavi must be the ringleader
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:04 pm

michael1 wrote:What is it about barca that turns there players into mayjor douche bag.

Fabregas was always a douche when he was a kid at arsenal..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Gil wrote:The guy is such a legend. The mind games with Messi before the red card was *bleep* class.

I swear to god that if, lets say messi would have done that to sevilla and a sevilla player would have said to messi sudaca(a racist word to describe south american), everyone on here would be criticizing messi for kicking the ball away and defending the Sevilla player because there is no proof of that happening..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:32 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Gil wrote:The guy is such a legend. The mind games with Messi before the red card was *bleep* class.

I swear to god that if, lets say messi would have done that to sevilla and a sevilla player would have said to messi sudaca(a racist word to describe south american), everyone on here would be criticizing messi for kicking the ball away and defending the Sevilla player because there is no proof of that happening..

Maybe we would(not me) but I guarantee that you guys would be praising him to the roof.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Fabregas literally shit himself when Kanoute showed him who's boss.

And Javi Varas is a GOD. :bow:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:40 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
Maybe we would(not me) but I guarantee that you guys would be praising him to the roof.

Why would I do that? I criticize him when he spat towards a player, I criticized him when he kick the ball towards the stand, I have criticized others of our players as well like dani alves and busquets when they are making their oscar worthy performances. So tell me, why wouldn't I criticize messi for being a douche?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:51 pm

harhar11 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

Why would I do that? I criticize him when he spat towards a player, I criticized him when he kick the ball towards the stand, I have criticized others of our players as well like dani alves and busquets when they are making their oscar worthy performances. So tell me, why wouldn't I criticize messi for being a douche?

Look man , If you wouldn't praise him then good for you , you have the perfect moral compass.

I personally see no problem in what Kanoute did originally and his secondary actions are obviously provoked.If youre gonna overlook the guy's entire history to say that he was wholly and unequivocally wrong , then you're free to do so.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm Sure even if Kanoute Killed Fabregas on the pitch.. BLIND haters will always find/makeup Stupid excuses..

When it comes to Barca, one referee mistake/one dive ==> SCANDAL, Conspiracy, Divers lol.. ( although there is CLEAR CONTACT/Iniesta's penalty) at least he didn't dive out side the box & get a penalty from nothing * cristina ronaldive/ Dive Maria*

But when it comes to Barca, having wrong calls against them *7 Clear penalties not not called for Messi this season* /
Blind Haters: its just a referee mistake!!

Anyway, this shows how great this Barca is...
I prefer to have the last laugh, when it matters...

VISCA el BARCA
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:24 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Unbelievable from nick and the hypocritical Stoke fans(and the still bitter Gooners).

Look, has Kanoute done something wrong? yes, you can never justify assaulting a player.

But that's not interesting, the reason why he did it, is. We will never know, but i found it very very surprising that a player like Kanoute, who you know from the liga, would snap like that on someone. It's far from being normal behavior from him, Just like when Ozil snapped at Villa.

To me, those guys are pushing it over the limit in their provocations, and i find it distasteful.

The "band of retarded thugs" do things no one is happy with, but at least we have balls enough to admit they are in the wrong, which is clearly not the case.

Masch like transformation refers to someone acting out of his usual nature after joining barca. As in Masch becoming a diving cheat shortly after taking lessons from Dolphin-Sensei. Cesc is just following with the provocations, which is nothing new since we saw the same thing from Villa this summer.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:39 pm

harhar11 wrote:
michael1 wrote:What is it about barca that turns there players into mayjor douche bag.

Fabregas was always a douche when he was a kid at arsenal..

well he has Barca DNA so :coffee:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:30 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Look, has Kanoute done something wrong? yes, you can never justify assaulting a player.

But that's not interesting, the reason why he did it, is. We will never know, but i found it very very surprising that a player like Kanoute, who you know from the liga, would snap like that on someone. It's far from being normal behavior from him, Just like when Ozil snapped at Villa.

To me, those guys are pushing it over the limit in their provocations, and i find it distasteful.

The "band of retarded thugs" do things no one is happy with, but at least we have balls enough to admit they are in the wrong, which is clearly not the case.

Masch like transformation refers to someone acting out of his usual nature after joining barca. As in Masch becoming a diving cheat shortly after taking lessons from Dolphin-Sensei. Cesc is just following with the provocations, which is nothing new since we saw the same thing from Villa this summer.

so much lie in one post... :facepalm:

First of all, Villa didn't provoke Özil. Özil, the coward that he is shoved valdes from behind. Villa only wanted to talk to frog eye. But frog eye didn't want any of it, so when villa grabbed his arm, he remove it in a ugly gesture and because of that villa pushed him twice. There was never any provocation from villa..

The "band of retarded thugs" was invented by the madrid media and it has never been proven. There are alot of cameras in camp nou(some that are only filming the bench) and thousands of cell phone cameras, and you honestly want me to belive that if tito would have said that that none of those cameras would have filmed it?

And why are you mentioning dolphin-sensei when he plays in white and the rival team?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Cesc Fabregas Called Frederic Kanoute a 'Terrorist' and Other Racist Names
October 22, 2011 09:25 PM EDT
A fight between Barcelona's Cesc Fabregas and Sevilla's Frederic Kanoute is said to have been caused when Fabregas called the Sevilla striker a "terrorist" and a "puto negro de mierda," or "black piece of sh*t."

The incident occurred four minutes into extra time as Sevilla and Barcelona were heading towards a 0-0 draw. A penalty on Barcelona's Andres Iniesta was called and immediately contested by many of the Sevilla players on the field. A video of the incident then shows Frederic Kanoute reacting quite suddenly to something said by Cesc Fabregas, and he attacks Fabregas, who falls to the ground and is surrounded by his teammates. Kanoute is shown a red card and leaves the field.

Spanish television media sources are reporting that the cause of Kanoute's sudden anger was Cesc Fabregas' use of a racial slur, "puto negro de mierda." Roughly translated this means "n***er piece of sh*t." Kanoute is of African descent.

Other sources are saying that in addition to the racial slur, Fabregas referred to Kanoute as a "terrorist." This is similar to an incident at the beginning of the season between fellow Barcelona player David Villa and Real Madrid's Mesut Ozil; Villa allegedly insulted Ozil's religion (Islam) and called him a Nazi (owing to his German nationality).

It can safely be assumed that both La Liga and FIFA will be investigating this incident, as well they should. Football has been routinely marred by racial incidents between players, with black and Muslim players on the receiving end of very poor treatment, particularly in Europe. If found to have used the language he's being accused of using, Cesc Fabregas should be suspended from the league. No self-respecting team should tolerate this kind of behavior from their players, no matter their star quality.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:35 pm

harhar11 wrote:

First of all, Villa didn't provoke Özil. Özil, the coward that he is shoved valdes from behind. Villa only wanted to talk to frog eye. But frog eye didn't want any of it, so when villa grabbed his arm, he remove it in a ugly gesture and because of that villa pushed him twice. There was never any provocation from villa..

cool story bro

It's the first time i hear that crap anyway, what are you talking about? why are you talking about Tito here? did i give him any kind of relevance in my post?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Players trash talk all the time on the field.As long as its not racist and or extremely personal nothing wrong with it.
As a professional player you are supposed to take it.Not act like a thug who deserves to be in jail.
Kanoute is a classy player but what he did is unjustifiable.Period.No ifs,no buts.
Just like ozil.Lol are you for real.
You say that 'those guys are pushing it over the limit in their provocations, and i find it distasteful.'
What provocation exactly?
tel me.Go on.And please dont bring up the terorist monkey crap.There is no proof for it.
So what provocation was there for an assault?
Kanoute assaulted fabregas and for that he deserves severe punishment.And yet you talk of provocation.
Kanute used to be a nice guy.He was no doubt influenced by the retarded thugs at Stoke to behave like a two bit goon on the street.So a ban of 5-6 games and a warning should be enough.

Regarding Masch
It has been pointed out before that a Stoke fan bringing up Barca players diving is the height of hypocricy.
Need I remind you of the excellent divers in your team and the number of non existent penalties they have won this season through their world class diving.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:51 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

cool story bro

It's the first time i hear that crap anyway, what are you talking about? why are you talking about Tito here? did i give him any kind of relevance in my post?

You obviosly know why I mentioned Tito. Seeing as you talked about "band of retarded thugs" and the madrid press fabricated that it was tito who said that to him..

What story? That frog eyes pushed valdes from behind like the coward that he is?
That, unlike villa provoking özil or that tito ever said "band of retarded thugs", is proven to be true.

1:40 frog eyes, from behind, pushes valdes
1:43 Villa sees frog eyes and confronts him
1:48 frog eyes loses himself from villas grip with a ugly gesture(thats what the commentator said) and a second later is when Villa pushes frog eyes the first time.

And thats how it started.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:55 pm

harhar11 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

cool story bro

You obviosly know why I mentioned Tito. Seeing as you talked about "band of retarded thugs" and the madrid press fabricated that it was tito who said that to him..

What story? That frog eyes pushed valdes from behind like the coward that he is?
That, unlike villa provoking özil or that tito ever said "band of retarded thugs", is proven to be true.

1:40 frog eyes, from behind, pushes valdes
1:43 Villa sees frog eyes and confronts him
1:48 frog eyes loses himself from villas grip with a ugly gesture(thats what the commentator said) and a second later is when Villa pushes frog eyes the first time.

And thats how it started.

He is actually quoting me.
I called Stoke a band of retarded thugs and he was quoting me.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Why the *bleep* are you guys calling Real Madrid stoke and a band of retarded thugs.?

Is this not an offence?

Scandal on goallegacy.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 pm

alex, what comments have you got for the bunch of t***s in your team, assaulting everything from religion to race???

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:02 pm

alexjanosik wrote:

He is actually quoting me.
I called Stoke a band of retarded thugs and he was quoting me.

aha aight. I thought that he was using it as another provokation from the barca staff, seeing as the madrid media have been tryign to clean mourinho's name by fabricating that tito told mourinho that "they were a bunch of thugs". Which ofc there is absolutely no proof of..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:03 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:alex, what comments have you got for the bunch of racist twats in your team, assaulting everything from religion to race???

You do know that frog eyes himself has denied that villa insulted Islam, right einstein?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Pointless argument.
All I have to say is:
Where there is smoke, there's fire.
Barca are repeatedly being accused of these things...
Or is there a conspiracy.
I think this common behavior is more likely than a conspiracy...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next