free_cat
beatrixasdfghjk.
Giovanni10
33 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fabregas Empty Fabregas

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 am

I do not know if anyone has realised this, I'm sure most on the forums have, but Fabregas has been in outstanding form of late for club and country.

On behalf of Arsenal fans, I'm sure you lot must feel sick to death over this. In comparison to the absolutely shocking 2010-2011 season, his last with the Gunners, I would actually go on to say that he is unprofessional.

If contrasted with Henry, with the same kind of speculation the year before his transfer to Barca, Titi still played and worked hard as he always had.

Fabregas on the other hand was abysmal and it all culminated in the sheer lack of effort he put in directly in the CL knockouts against Barca.

I would not agree with anyone that it was a form issue, because form does not change that instantly with transfer of one club to another.. If a club buys a player in poor form it usually takes a few games to get settled and build up confidence.. But Fab has just hit the ground running.

For Arsenal fans, I don't think you will ever consider him a legend, he never really cared much in the end for the club.

Discuss...

Last edited by Giovanni10 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Fabregas Empty Re: Fabregas

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 am

Fabregas has a stronger team around him, therefore, he looks better. Injuries and things screwed him over.
He never really cared much?
Guy's still a fan.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 am

And he was clearly faking an injury to not play for Arsenal this summer.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 am

Spot on free_cat, if you aren't being sarcastic that is.. can't believe I'm agreeing with a Barca fan!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am

Faking injuries eh. No wonder he slots in so easily with Barcelona and its system
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 am

oh, oooh, do I detect a bit of hate slinging at poor ol' Cesc?

:lol!:
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:02 am

The definition of a desperate person Fabregas is ... :facepalm:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 am

free_cat wrote:And he was clearly faking an injury to not play for Arsenal this summer.
:facepalm:
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:28 am

Giovanni10 wrote:I do not know if anyone has realised this, I'm sure most on the forums have, but Fabregas has been in outstanding form of late for club and country.

On behalf of Arsenal fans, I'm sure you lot must feel sick to death over this. In comparison to the absolutely shocking 2010-2011 season, his last with the Gunners, I would actually go on to say that he is unprofessional.

If contrasted with Henry, with the same kind of speculation the year before his transfer to Barca, Titi still played and worked hard as he always had.

Fabregas on the other hand was abysmal and it all culminated in the sheer lack of effort he put in directly in the CL knockouts against Barca.

I would not agree with anyone that it was a form issue, because form does not change that instantly with transfer of one club to another.. If a club buys a player in poor form it usually takes a few games to get settled and build up confidence.. But Fab has just hit the ground running.

For Arsenal fans, I don't think you will ever consider him a legend, he never really cared much in the end for the club.

Discuss...

FAIL :facepalm:

Thanx buddy for enlighten us .

Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 am

lol, Arsenal can't get a break, verminator and wilshere out, loisng Nasri and Cesc, getting smashed 8-2, having to rely on Frimpong, ther fans better start believeing some dark forces are doing stuff to their club...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:I do not know if anyone has realised this, I'm sure most on the forums have, but Fabregas has been in outstanding form of late for club and country.

everyone has noticed

It wasn't shocking to some of us, as some have the keen insight of knowing that without decent back ups no team can realistically challenge for a league title, esp. Bpl

Titi spent the last of his arsenal career doing a houdini, ergo out injured for long spells and thus deprive arsenal of their x-factor, also the situation was different Titi still had to prove he was great and hardworking to make his tranfer to Barca more appealing, Cesc on the other hand walked into that side, simply because he is/was part of barca. Thus their motivation was different, Titi went to prove something, Cesc went to reunite with his childhood teammates.

Its common knowledge that he was injured prior to the game and evidently rushed back.

Some players just need a breath of fresh air to clear their mind, what you describe happens often in football, Amauri was loaned to Parma and then just started to dominate, Ibra to Milan, ect. Imo Cesc plays with allot more freedom for Barca than he does for Arsenal, reasons being that at Barca he isn't the main creative and definitive player in the team, and consequently takes allot of his plate in comparison to what he had to do for arsenal.

Really ? One of the youngest players ever to start for arsenal in BPL, has one of the best assist ratio's the league has ever witness, was widely regarded as the most talented midfielder the Bpl has seen since Scholes ( jibers clause) .Stayed at the club for almost a decade.

Never cared for Arsenal?

Fabregas Thread-fail-thread-fail-demotivatio
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:17 pm

lol
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Well, that was.......completely not funny
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

everyone has noticed

It wasn't shocking to some of us, as some have the keen insight of knowing that without decent back ups no team can realistically challenge for a league title, esp. Bpl

Titi spent the last of his arsenal career doing a houdini, ergo out injured for long spells and thus deprive arsenal of their x-factor, also the situation was different Titi still had to prove he was great and hardworking to make his tranfer to Barca more appealing, Cesc on the other hand walked into that side, simply because he is/was part of barca. Thus their motivation was different, Titi went to prove something, Cesc went to reunite with his childhood teammates.

Its common knowledge that he was injured prior to the game and evidently rushed back.

Some players just need a breath of fresh air to clear their mind, what you describe happens often in football, Amauri was loaned to Parma and then just started to dominate, Ibra to Milan, ect. Imo Cesc plays with allot more freedom for Barca than he does for Arsenal, reasons being that at Barca he isn't the main creative and definitive player in the team, and consequently takes allot of his plate in comparison to what he had to do for arsenal.

Really ? One of the youngest players ever to start for arsenal in BPL, has one of the best assist ratio's the league has ever witness, was widely regarded as the most talented midfielder the Bpl has seen since Scholes ( jibers clause) .Stayed at the club for almost a decade.

Never cared for Arsenal?

Fabregas Thread-fail-thread-fail-demotivatio

* Difference being- Titi Genuinely injured, still produced 19 end product contributions in under 30 appearances. Cesc's end product ratio was also pretty good, but that's not what I meant. I meant that will to play for the club was gone, he has Barca only in his heart and at the first suggestion that he could go back there, he jumped at that chance to stir and plead with Wenger until he eventually gave in.

* This from your club captain? I would think it an honour to captain a side like Arsenal but for some reason he didn't ever look like he grasped how important that was to Gunners fans.

* Club legends captain title winning sides, in all the years he has spent at Arsenal: 1 FA cup in 2005- :facepalm:

*Your opinions are equally based on speculations, as are mine. I would not call this a failed thread by any means as a lot of people have already agreed with the OP.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Who says brilliant players have to win things?
'A lot'?
Two out of nine votes altogether isn't 'a lot'.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Should I then concede to say that clearly Cesc Fabregas wanted to stay at Arsenal and become a club legend over going to Barca but he was pushed out the door Laughing

With regards to beatrix's post above. I did not say that Cesc was not a "brilliant" player, of course he is.

A lot of "brilliant" players achieve hardly anything and HENCE are not considered club legends by the fans. Well I mean thats how we see it at Real Madrid at least, I don't know if other clubs have um...

lower standards.... when labeling someone a "club legend"
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:57 pm

How can you say he doesn't care about Arsenal, with him commenting on like every match and practically praising Wenger for making him the player he is in every interview. Sure, he's not going to keep that up forever, but you should be thanking us instead of mocking us for getting you a WC player for cheap. :coffee:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Well Fabregas is pretty damn legend to me.
Wenger randomly getting him at the age of 16, when he had no chance of making it at Barca, and nurturing him to become world class.
Probably Wenger's best youth product.

And yes, didn't you see him commentating the matches on Twitter?
He still watches our games, and definitely enjoyed Spurs getting smashed (:

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
* Difference being- Titi Genuinely injured, still produced 19 end product contributions in under 30 appearances. Cesc's end product ratio was also pretty good, but that's not what I meant. I meant that will to play for the club was gone, he has Barca only in his heart and at the first suggestion that he could go back there, he jumped at that chance to stir and plead with Wenger until he eventually gave in.

What proof do you have that Cesc wasn't genuinely injured, all this is pure speculation and sensationalism, you provide no proof , but merely rely on the popular/ignorant idea of what actually happened between him and arsene.

* This from your club captain? I would think it an honour to captain a side like Arsenal but for some reason he didn't ever look like he grasped how important that was to Gunners fans.
How do you know that..
* Club legends captain title winning sides, in all the years he has spent at Arsenal: 1 FA cup in 2005- :facepalm:
Shearer?
*Your opinions are equally based on speculations, as are mine. I would not call this a failed thread by any means as a lot of people have already agreed with the OP.

So you admit that your own arguement is based on wild speculations..

GG wp

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 pm

This might be off topic but why does ppl call fabregas barca DNA? Fabregas was 8 years old when he joined barca from another club (cant remember its name) and joined arsenal when he was 16. So how does that make him barca DNA?
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Yes, I brought up that point before :L
I think it might be the fact that Barca win more trophies than we do.
And that other club do.
Added together.
==

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 pm

djoe26 wrote:This might be off topic but why does ppl call fabregas barca DNA? Fabregas was 8 years old when he joined barca from another club (cant remember its name) and joined arsenal when he was 16. So how does that make him barca DNA?

Initially, Xavi said it I believe and if people bothered to actually understand he was talking more about his style of play, how he thinks and what he does on the pitch. He is a Barca-style player, which for obvious reasons isnt suprising.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 pm

But Barca DNA ended up getting thrown around so much by the Barca players that it just meant 'COME OVER HERE FABREGAS'.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/annie-eaves/Annie-Eaves-Barcelona-DNA-Alexis-Sanchez-Cesc-Fabregas-Sergio-Busquets-Xavi-article776502.html
Complete lol.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:04 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:But Barca DNA ended up getting thrown around so much by the Barca players that it just meant 'COME OVER HERE FABREGAS'.

Nope, dont think that happened at all.

Xavi said it, I think Puyol or Pique may have said it once. Dont recall anything more then that.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next