Albiceleste
RealGunner
Mr Nick09
58 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kanoute assaulting Fabregas - Page 3 Empty Re: Kanoute assaulting Fabregas

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Cesc is new to the team anyway I don't think he has much to do with Abidal and Keita.

How awkward must it be for Abidal lol.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Zealous wrote:I don't want to jump to any conclusions but Kanoute is by far La Liga's classiest player. What ever Fabregas said he was clearly mouthing off like a b*tch. He must have said something.

I'd be pretty worried as a Barca fan, there is clearly something wrong there and they are gaining the wrong kind of reputation...

Moar La Masia propaganda, clean football and what not, MOAR
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:44 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:How can we be racist if we have Keita & Abidal are 2 of the most loved players in the team?

Keita? loved No

You don't have to be racist to say racist things.

BTW you live in south America you know how it goes.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 pm

kanoute a seasoned veteran and known to be a classy guy chokes fabregas over a match and a penalty???

loooooooooooooooooool
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:46 pm

harhar11 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Cesc said something real bad other wise Kanoute will not attempt to strangle someone lol. Cesc is not racist until proven otherwise though.

eh.. barca got a penalty in last minute which some of you thinks it was a dive(I think that it was a stonewall penalty). That's enough to lose your cool..

Except the last person in the world to lose his cool is probably Kanoute. He seemed to be walking away until he jumped at Cesc.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Anyone I am not saying Fabregas said something racist I am saying he said something that provoked Kanoute.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Zealous wrote:I don't want to jump to any conclusions but Kanoute is by far La Liga's classiest player. What ever Fabregas said he was clearly mouthing off like a b*tch. He must have said something.

I'd be pretty worried as a Barca fan, there is clearly something wrong there and they are gaining the wrong kind of reputation...

He must have said something really bad to him for Kanoute to react that way. I don't think Kanoute will come out and say what was really said this will cause a big thing, especially if he call him a terrorist.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

Fixed it for you. First Villa and Ozil, now Cesc and Kanoute? And lets not forget Busquets and Marcelo. Anyone seeing a pattern here?
Yeah I'm seeing a pattern, none of those allegations are confirmed to be true. :facepalm:

None were confirmed, and I personally dont believe all of them either. But the Busquets one had clear concrete proof, and still wasnt 'confirmed' with UEFA, so do you really trust them to confirm these things?

harhar11 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

Fixed it for you. First Villa and Ozil, now Cesc and Kanoute? And lets not forget Busquets and Marcelo. Anyone seeing a pattern here?
Yeah I'm seeing a pattern, none of those allegations are confirmed to be true. :facepalm:

These guys who still belive in that villa insulting islam bs must not have alot of brain cell to still belive that seeing that özil had confirmed that it was not true.. :facepalm:

At least I have enough brain cells not to assume random shit... Im not saying Villa did call Ozil a terrorist, but your players are insulting lots of others which gets them extremely pissed off and causes brawls. Id be worried about that if I were you.

Id also be worried about how you almost relied on a dive and the refs to give you an undeserved 3 points and were only denied by the brillian Javi Varas. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Barca fans are the guys that think they know what Ronaldo and Mourinho are like despite not knowing them.

As soon as something shows up on their side though they play the "innocent until proven guilty" card and pretend they can't understand what is coming out of car radio thief Buscuit's mouth.

Kanoute is a player everyone respects. This is very very out of character SOMETHING was said and I'm not prepared to rule anything out at this point. Where there is smoke there is fire and this isn't the first time this has popped up.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Adit wrote:he is innocent until kanoute says the truth

btw it was disgraceful from both fab and kan,never seen fa acting like a d%ck in his arsenal days// silent

He was the Man at Arsenal, you cant attack a teams captain like this, he was scared to do anything at Barcelona.

If any-player did that to him at Arsenal, he would have gotten knocked out by Arsenal player, at Barcelona he is thought to go down. :facepalm:

I don't see any Arsenal player knocking Eboue Suspect

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Zealous wrote:Barca fans are the guys that think they know what Ronaldo and Mourinho are like despite not knowing them.

As soon as something shows up on their side though they play the "innocent until proven guilty" card and pretend they can't understand what is coming out of car radio thief Buscuit's mouth.

Kanoute is a player everyone respects. This is very very out of character SOMETHING was said and I'm not prepared to rule anything out at this point. Where there is smoke there is fire and this isn't the first time this has popped up.
The irony is that you're taking the same stance towards Barca players right now.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 pm

You're proud of that video? It shows Eboue skinning Puyol :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
At least I have enough brain cells not to assume random shit... Im not saying Villa did call Ozil a terrorist, but your players are insulting lots of others which gets them extremely pissed off and causes brawls. Id be worried about that if I were you.

Id also be worried about how you almost relied on a dive and the refs to give you an undeserved 3 points and were only denied by the brillian Javi Varas. Very Happy

You said that villa insulted özils religion, and in the way you posted it sounded very clearly that you belive it..

See that dive at 1:19?IIRC You scored the only goal of the game because of that dive..

And Iniesta didn't dive. People are only saying that because Iniesta plays for barca, otherwise they would think that it was a stonewall penalty :/

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Lex wrote:You're proud of that video? It shows Eboue skinning Puyol :facepalm:

He did indeed skin puyol, very well done for noticing it, but that was a clear dive :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Zealous wrote:Barca fans are the guys that think they know what Ronaldo and Mourinho are like despite not knowing them.

The irony is that you're taking the same stance towards Barca players right now.

I highlighted than part since you seemed to have missed it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Oh please, take the "your dive is better than mine" discussion somewhere else
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 pm

harhar11 wrote:He did indeed skin puyol

Thumbs up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

I think Barca players are diving cheats that like to provoke the other team when they are not winning.

Everything I've seen suggests I am right. They're probably decent dudes in real life but on the field I have little respect for them as sportsmen.

(Biscuits looks like a car radio thief, this is not up for debate)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Oh please, take the "your dive is better than mine" discussion somewhere else

If you would have read why I posted that video, you would see that its not because of "your dive is better than mine" :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Zealous wrote:

I think Barca players are diving cheats that like to provoke the other team when they are not winning.

Everything I've seen suggests I am right. They're probably decent dudes in real life but on the field I have little respect for them as sportsmen.

Really bro? Pot calling the kettle black. Do you forget the SuperCopa already? Marcelo's horror tackle fueled by butthurt because they were not winning. Ramos' horror tackle in the 5-0 last november, both of these incidents provoked Barcelona and started large fights.

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 pm

What would you know about diving? You think Iniesta's "penalty" was the right decision Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Fabregas probably peed his pants a little when Kanoute grabbed him like a puppy dog. Strange to see Kanoute snap like that though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:00 am

harhar11 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Oh please, take the "your dive is better than mine" discussion somewhere else

If you would have read why I posted that video, you would see that its not because of "your dive is better than mine" :facepalm:

can you read the title of the thread, it's called "Kanoute assaulting Cesc", not "Iniesta diving", which he did, but discuss it somewhere else if you dont mind.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:01 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Really bro? Pot calling the kettle black. Do you forget the SuperCopa already? Marcelo's horror tackle fueled by butthurt because they were not winning. Ramos' horror tackle in the 5-0 last november etc.

We're thugs and I won't pretend that we are faultless. But there are more examples of us being gracious in defeat than ungracious.

Maybe Marcelo was pissed because the Cam Nou was singing Monkey chants?

Maybe Ramos is an airhead? (No one will debate this Laughing)

How about wearing "Animo Abidal" after our Lyon win? We have our good side and bad side.

The difference is I'm prepared to accept some of our faults. Some of you guys should do the same.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:02 am

harhar11 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

You said that villa insulted özils religion, and in the way you posted it sounded very clearly that you belive it..

See that dive at 1:19?IIRC You scored the only goal of the game because of that dive..

And Iniesta didn't dive. People are only saying that because Iniesta plays for barca, otherwise they would think that it was a stonewall penalty :/

No, I didnt mention religion, I meant that there is a pattern of Barca players provoking players by insulting them and causing big fights. Not my fault if you dont have the brain cells to get that.

Yes, di Maria dives. Sometimes last year we won games because of it, do you think that made me happy? This year, we lost a game because of it. So putting a video of a dive doesnt make sense and pretty much shows your defensive mentality. We dont need these pathetic diving arguments.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:02 am

Doc wrote:Fabregas probably peed his pants a little when Kanoute grabbed him like a puppy dog. Strange to see Kanoute snap like that though...

Exactly dude, it's so out of character. I can understand that he was already boiling over that PK, but Cesc probably said something to push him over the edge.

And it's not the first time we see such behavior from Barca.

Imo, they excel at provoking/insulting people on the pitch. When you do not bow to them, it turns nasty.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next