BarcaKizz
BiasedMilanFan3
LeSwagg James
•MilanDevil•
Guiltybystander
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 4 Empty Re: Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:37 pm

A short video from this past weekend...

Back to top Go down

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 4 Empty Re: Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:04 am

Post videos/pictures of yourself playing sports - Page 4 Img_9210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:02 am

Some footage from my volleyball game two nights ago...https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i9qgfx7goz4ezn9/AABvuWMw-5P9Tz7WGfWUQFbia?dl=0

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Now I'm pissed that my folks never came to my games to make videos.

Y'all would've loved them crosses and passes Proud

I always felt more free and better in training and PE though. I used to do some mad things in training haha. I remember this wicked free-kick one day, it curled off the crossbar and just touched down behind the line, keeper stood still, my teammates just stood there for a second and then broke out in a cheers and smiles then came and huddled around me Laughing

My greatest attributes are passing, effectiveness with both feet and my energy. Haha, used to stunt on those niggas. Ones scored an overhead in a half-sized pitch match. Scores was level I asked the goalie to throw the ball to me, controlled it with my right knee swirled around a bit and struck it with my left into the top corner beach soccer style.

Oh, and always feels great when someone asks you, "well what is your preferred foot?" Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:52 pm

Hard Court Central Park (Hard Court) Jungle Volleyball

MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:14 am

your boy in the shirt; his knees are in the mud rofl
i know the struggle though, my knees started giving me problems in 2017 due to hard court basketball, a long hill footwalk commute to university, and just all my lifelong years of sporting activity up to that point as well.

the knee supports definitely help though. I haven't played any team sports since Covert-19, mainly because of my relocation back to my small hometown - not many sporting facilities nor friends to galvanise since i've lost touch with all of them

what other sports do the folk at Central Park play?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:24 am

That brother is 50+ years old and actually injured his hamstring last Tuesday…we were the first two to arrive and he was actually feeling that he wouldn’t be able to play. Due to only having us 4 he managed to make it happen and I was throughly impressed that he managed to play at that level with such limited movement. I throw the aerobie ring as well, some the people here play basketball, soccer and some indoor sport is back on for some time now. Somehow my investments into all these relations and being in New York has allowed for quite the unique experience of all this situation. Last year they even opened Up the meadow earlier than usual and Central Park never closed. This city seems too big and populated to properly regulate-enforce mandates.
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4