going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games.

+37
Jack Daniels
BarrileteCosmico
_SuperFloren_
M99
adnyana179
Albiceleste
ijomer
StrugaRock
Vibe
izzy
ÖMARz
VanDeezNuts
FennecFox7
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
Kev
punkfusion1992
estrella bernabeu
The Madrid One
Pedram
Mamad
Baraa
Adit
Doc
Magricos
the xcx
guest7
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
huntsman
Zealous
S32TABLANCA
Zees
Yuri Yukuv
Mr Nick09
Babun
futbol_bill
41 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games. - Page 6 Empty Re: going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:55 am

What does it mean to "go out on a edge"?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games. - Page 6 Empty Re: going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games.

Post by futbol_bill Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:What does it mean to "go out on a edge"?

Sorry it's my english, I think the proper expression is to go out on a ledge.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:26 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:What does it mean to "go out on a edge"?

Sorry it's my english, I think the proper expression is to go out on a ledge.
Oh I see my fault, proceed with your prophecies :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Nah, go out on an edge is fine. It means to kind of take a risk by predicting something unilkely or doing something otherwise risky. Not perfect, but your English is fine Bill.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Told Ya!!!!! Now only El Classico in doubt.

Oct 29 - @ R. Sociedad 0-1
Nov 2 - @ Lyon (CL) 0-2
Nov 6 - Osasuna 7-1
Nov 19 - Valencia 2-3
Nov 22 - D. Zagreb (CL) 2-6
Nov 26 - Atletico 4-1
Dec 3 - @ Sporting 0-3
Dec 7 - @ Ajax (CL) 0-3
Dec 10 - Barcelona
Dec 13 - @ Ponferradina (Copa)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 pm

wut !!!! Doubt !!!!! Id think after 8 successive predictions you will miss this game.
El Clasico is ours smoking

Last edited by estrella bernabeu on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Told Ya!!!!! Now only El Classico in doubt.

Oct 29 - @ R. Sociedad 0-1
Nov 2 - @ Lyon (CL) 0-2
Nov 6 - Osasuna 7-1
Nov 19 - Valencia 2-3
Nov 22 - D. Zagreb (CL) 2-6
Nov 26 - Atletico 4-1
Dec 3 - @ Sporting 0-3
Dec 7 - @ Ajax (CL) 0-3
Dec 10 - Barcelona
Dec 13 - @ Ponferradina (Copa)
BillGOAT :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Last edited by ZsG7 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Bill is a legend (I know I said this before)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:35 am

Bill :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 am

You've called them well Bill, but I'll save my ultimate praise until we defeat Barca on the weekend.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:07 am

Bill going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games. - Page 6 1499845164

Make a prediction about Milan Razz
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:12 pm

ONLY THE NEXT TWO, BARCELONA AND @SEVILLA AND LA LIGA IS OURS
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 pm

_SuperFloren_ wrote:ONLY THE NEXT TWO, BARCELONA AND @SEVILLA AND LA LIGA IS OURS

Whoa, let's stay with the calm approach, one game at a time. Party line is we still have a lot of games toplay and Barcelona is a great team. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

After Barcelona and Pontferradina, our next goal will be to try for the 16 consecutive wins in liga and the @Sevilla game will be the toughest to make this.

But I'm not about to predict that, only hope.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:21 pm

milanista99 wrote:Bill going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games. - Page 6 1499845164

Make a prediction about Milan Razz

Nah, I'm spanish man and have no interest in Italian soccer. Also not an Ibra fan so I don't think you would like any predictions I would make.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 pm

you should be wary of Athletic Bilbao and Bielsa
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Bill are you really from Spain? Only natural English speakers spell clasico as classico hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:57 pm

This is the part of the dream where we wake up, prepare for the worst fellow madridistas
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:45 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you should be wary of Athletic Bilbao and Bielsa

I agree Nick, but not part of my predictions. I think the toughest to break the Barca streak are Classico, @Sevilla, Athletic and @Mallorca. But is it really realistic to think we can keep this win streak up consistently? I agree that every game this year is winnable but sooner or later we will tie and perhaps even lose a game. That's why I'm ending my predictions (at least for now) once the last 2 games (Classico and Pontferradina) come true.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:47 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Bill are you really from Spain? Only natural English speakers spell clasico as classico hmm

Yes I am. My english at this point is a mixture of Spanish and English. I try to be as english as possible since I've had a few complains when using spanish on this forum.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:56 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Bill are you really from Spain? Only natural English speakers spell clasico as classico hmm

Yes I am. My english at this point is a mixture of Spanish and English. I try to be as english as possible since I've had a few complains when using spanish on this forum.

Yeah, they dont like it when we speak in other languages. Neutral

Stil it is clasico, not classico.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Bill, i asked you about you Derbi prediction and you are so close from the right score (You said 3-1), now i'm waiting you clasico prediciton !! I have a bet :hungry: to make with a culé, who is btw so confident, and i must win it Clubber
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:17 pm

estrella bernabeu wrote:Bill, i asked you about you Derbi prediction and you are so close from the right score (You said 3-1), now i'm waiting you clasico prediciton !! I have a bet :hungry: to make with a culé, who is btw so confident, and i must win it Clubber

I think I told you I wasn't a "paul" and not to go making money on my predictions!! I still believe we will win clasico but it will be a tough and I think a close game. 2-1 is my quess, but that's all it is, a quess.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:29 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
estrella bernabeu wrote:Bill, i asked you about you Derbi prediction and you are so close from the right score (You said 3-1), now i'm waiting you clasico prediciton !! I have a bet :hungry: to make with a culé, who is btw so confident, and i must win it Clubber

I think I told you I wasn't a "paul" and not to go making money on my predictions!! I still believe we will win clasico but it will be a tough and I think a close game. 2-1 is my quess, but that's all it is, a quess.

you mean "guess"
it's not for money tongue He's so confident Barça will win so i stepped back lol
2-1 / 1-0 /0.5-0.. 3 pts and a gratis dinner cheers
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 pm

estrella bernabeu wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

you mean "guess"
it's not for money tongue He's so confident Barça will win so i stepped back lol
2-1 / 1-0 /0.5-0.. 3 pts and a gratis dinner cheers

Damm, I hate it when you guys tell me my spelling (or english) is incorrect. I'm old you see, have fat fingers and never was that great with typing nor english. and besides to me the q and g look the same to me. I guess my eye sight is going too!!!!

In any event, you should be able to enjoy the dinner, just don't tell him we will blow them away (if we do, it can be a pleasant surprise).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Having fat fingers is not as bad as you might want to think man..

If you know what i mean..

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Neither me a good english speaker or writer. I looked for this forum just to improve my English and try to share RM ideas with people from all over the world (i was just speaking football with Frenchies Razz ).
Now i quote you "Guess" coz i thought that "quess" was a word indeed.

Otherwise, i'll tear it up for you :hungry:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next