donttreadonred
Art Morte
Le Samourai
MGNRomulus
RedOranje
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jonjo Shelvey = Next Zidanee >>>> McEachran - Page 4 Empty Re: Jonjo Shelvey = Next Zidanee >>>> McEachran

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Swansea fans are soooo pissed at him. Calling him brainless and mr.hollywood.

once again, Shelvey's brainlessness cost them, and with 30 seconds to go, instead of passing the ball around and kill the match at 1-0..Shelvey decided to dribble through 4 Kuban players and lost the ball which led to their counter and penalty and equalizing goal.

Swansea play soooooo much better with JDG and Britton in his place. Be interesting if he's perma-benched now.

Mind you, that Shelvey mistake today cost me $50. I am absolutely raging !!!!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jonjo Shelvey = Next Zidanee >>>> McEachran - Page 4 Empty Re: Jonjo Shelvey = Next Zidanee >>>> McEachran

Post by Art Morte Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:00 am

Shelvey has long been suffering from over-confidence. It can be good, a sign that the player has the guts to become a truly good player, but Shelvey just hasn't learnt, it's been like this for him for a long time.

He's probably played too much youth level footy where he's bossed it and now just can't get his head around the fact that he is in the big time now where he's not that special.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:06 am

He's won over majority of the Swan fans opinions. Proud

Shelvey has 3 goals in the PL this season.
Liverpool midfielders* have 4 goals in the PL this season.

We need more goals from midfield. Sold the wrong midfielder; he's the only midfielder that we had that could of played the number 10 position and is an actual threat to the opposition in comparison to all our midfielders bar Gerrard...  

*Midfielders consist of Gerrard, Henderson, Lucas, Coutinho and Alberto. Gerrard is responsible for the 3 goals from LFC midfielders, Coutinho with the other.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 am

I'm still glad we sold him. I was disappointed about the price a bit but meh. He's never going to be the quality we need here, but I'm glad he's doing well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:32 pm

I'd rather have him than Alberto, that's a failed trade by us, but in the bigger, long-term picture I don't mind his sale.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:44 pm

He's as good, if not, better than Hendo. With experience, he'll only get better. He lacks the maturity to play in deeper positions as of now. Otherwise, he's really good.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Unbelievable. :facepalm: 
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:59 pm

People need to calm down.... he has a great shot on him but thats it he's not good enough for you.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:07 pm

RedOranje wrote:Unbelievable. :facepalm: 
I second that . . Unbelievable :facepalm:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Jonjo " Voldemort " Shelvey doesn't have the mental attitude to play in a top team ... he still has too many blackouts during the match and they he is "stupid" in certain game situations ....yes, he  is young , he can improve but I think his potential is overrated
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah.. totally writing off a player who's still 21 works out really well. rofl

"Really good" is an overreaction obviously, I meant to say decent.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Robespierre wrote:Jonjo " Voldemort " Shelvey doesn't have the mental attitude to play in a top team ... he still has too many blackouts during the match and they he is "stupid" in certain game situations ....yes, he  is young , he can improve but I think his potential is overrated
I actually think he has got the mental attitude to play in a top team, like I said earlier in the thread, that over-confidence, but his skills are not good enough.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am

He has the skills Art, he just needed game time. You don't get better as a player from sitting on the bench on matchdays. Hopefully the Liverpool board start to uderstand that and stop buying youth...

@Mole: He's actually a great passer and he's creative too. He scored twice against your lot (one went down as an OG though) and I though he played pretty poorly and I'm one of his biggest fans on here.

@EE: I think I agree with you. Henderson has gone from criminally underrated to overrated. I've always rated Henderson from the moment we bought him but I don't think he'll be a first team player in the future. He'll be like Milner if we're ever to be successful, come in and out of the team and just playing a role. No disrespect to those type of players, managers love them, but can't see them ever being a first team player at a top club.

I mean, Henderson is average on the right wing although he possesses a great cross. He can't play as the number 10 as he's no threat to the opposition. He isn't creative enough, nor is he a goalscoring midfielder. Let's face it, he's only really in the team for his run right now.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum