Should Alaba replace Schweinsteiger..?

+3
FC_Hollywood
Babun
The Messiah
7 posters

Go down

Should Alaba replace Schweinsteiger..? Empty Should Alaba replace Schweinsteiger..?

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Jupp Said that his certain what the best solution is, but despite that no solution will be better or match Schweinsteiger's quality.

Do you think Alaba should get the chance to fill in Schweini's Boot or we should stick to defensive minded Tymo and Gustavo

Here are possible solution for Schweini absent, which one would you go with, personally I prefer them in this order.

1st
-----------------Neuer------------------
Rafinha--V.Buyten-----Boateng-----Lahm
----------Gustavo------Alaba-----------
Muller------------Kroos------------Ribery
-----------------Gomez-----------------

I prefer this one and reason is that I am not scared to give talent chances to prove their worth and Alaba Natural position is CM and his much creative than Gustavo and Tymo and can pass better than them and also he can defend better than Kroos, some people suggested that Kroos should fill in Schweini position and play Alaba in as right winger while Muller move to ATM, but Van Gaal has already experiment Kroos in that position and he failed badly, but then again everything Van Gaal tried last season fail miserably so maybe with Jupp it might work considering the fact that it worked with Low in National team.

--------Tymo---Kroos-------
Alaba------Muller------Ribery

Notice how extremely defensive minded Tymo will be better option to play alongside offensive Kroos than Gustavo. Tymo will be a better option if we are going with Kroos, Tymo is highly under-rated probably the best destructive DM in the world at the moment, has a very similar play with Van Bommel only thing is that his tackling are better, his passes are not that bad neither like some people try to make it look. Tymo is always there to disrupt opposition play even if it mean he has to foul, that's why I will prefer to play against Gustavo than Tymo.

-------Tymo---Gustavo-------

I am %70 sure this is what the manager have in mind, as we all know Jupp prefers to keep it simple and safe and his the type of manager that prefers defend first before attacking,(Probably why Rafinha is not playing)

Most professional Managers will go with this option because it's more safer and I will expect to see this lineup on Sunday, but if I was the manager I will play Alaba alongside Tymo or Gustavo and maybe thats why I can never be a good manager.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Should Alaba replace Schweinsteiger..? Empty Re: Should Alaba replace Schweinsteiger..?

Post by Babun Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Jupp Said that his certain what the best solution is, but despite that no solution will be better or match Schweinsteiger's quality.

Do you think Alaba should get the chance to fill in Schweini's Boot or we should stick to defensive minded Tymo and Gustavo

Here are possible solution for Schweini absent, which one would you go with, personally I prefer them in this order.

1st
-----------------Neuer------------------
Rafinha--V.Buyten-----Boateng-----Lahm
----------Gustavo------Alaba-----------
Muller------------Kroos------------Ribery
-----------------Gomez-----------------

I prefer this one and reason is that I am not scared to give talent chances to prove their worth and Alaba Natural position is CM and his much creative than Gustavo and Tymo and can pass better than them and also he can defend better than Kroos, some people suggested that Kroos should fill in Schweini position and play Alaba in as right winger while Muller move to ATM, but Van Gaal has already experiment Kroos in that position and he failed badly, but then again everything Van Gaal tried last season fail miserably so maybe with Jupp it might work considering the fact that it worked with Low in National team.

--------Tymo---Kroos-------
Alaba------Muller------Ribery

Notice how extremely defensive minded Tymo will be better option to play alongside offensive Kroos than Gustavo. Tymo will be a better option if we are going with Kroos, Tymo is highly under-rated probably the best destructive DM in the world at the moment, has a very similar play with Van Bommel only thing is that his tackling are better, his passes are not that bad neither like some people try to make it look. Tymo is always there to disrupt opposition play even if it mean he has to foul, that's why I will prefer to play against Gustavo than Tymo.

-------Tymo---Gustavo-------

I am %70 sure this is what the manager have in mind, as we all know Jupp prefers to keep it simple and safe and his the type of manager that prefers defend first before attacking,(Probably why Rafinha is not playing)

Most professional Managers will go with this option because it's more safer and I will expect to see this lineup on Sunday, but if I was the manager I will play Alaba alongside Tymo or Gustavo and maybe thats why I can never be a good manager.
I'd go with the red marked formation. Bayern aren't about defence. If they defend too much they may concede and don't score any goals at the same time Very Happy Alaba is better than Kroos defensively but Kroos' range of passing and vision are far superior Very Happy In ideal world, Alaba should play behind Godmez and Kroos CM but for now the reversed situation is better Very Happy
On a side note, Bayern were never about defence Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Should Alaba replace Schweinsteiger..? Empty Re: Should Alaba replace Schweinsteiger..?

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Just to add to that Alaba is also a good passer, he just has a different style of passing than most footballers that I have seen.

His more direct and quicker than Kroos, but Kroos obviously is a better Passer and more effective passer and has better vision.

But Alaba has got this thing he does with his passing style by passing very fast and positioning his entire to ensure there is enough power and accuracy on the ball, he sort of bend his body and twist his leg and the hit then ball quickly.

I love that guy, next big thing in football
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 pm

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Just to add to that Alaba is also a good passer, he just has a different style of passing than most footballers that I have seen.

His more direct and quicker than Kroos, but Kroos obviously is a better Passer and more effective passer and has better vision.

But Alaba has got this thing he does with his passing style by passing very fast and positioning his entire to ensure there is enough power and accuracy on the ball, he sort of bend his body and twist his leg and the hit then ball quickly.

I love that guy, next big thing in football
Alaba is suited for AM position behind the Godmez like I said. His ball control, short range vision and hard passing are ideally suited to AM. If Kroos could defend properly in CM he'd be a monster like piggy. You wouldn't miss him one bit Very Happy Kroos can find people anywhere on the field with any kind of pass Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:08 pm

I am scared of a gusty-tymo formation. we aren't italians.

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:30 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:I am scared of a gusty-tymo formation. we aren't italians.

You are slowly becoming my favourite poster.

Gustavo and Tymo look to Italian for my likeness, Another option is playing Olic

But I prefer Alaba as direct replacement for Schweini though.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:40 am

Alaba as a Schweinsteiger replacement can be a bit scary tbh.
I honestly think that David is not ready "physichally" , although this is his natural position, I actually (don't we all?) see him as a direct successor for Ribéry. he's fast, dynamic and have a great vision and have good experience for a 19 years old kid.

I think we "might" see him in Schweinie's position in the next game vs Augsburg.
But against stronger opponents, I don't think it will be a good idea.
He's not a destroyer-type like Gustavo or Tymoschuck.

So, in my opinion.. the ideal formation would be something like

Tymo - Gustavo
Müller - Kroos - Ribéry

While Robben might come back in 8-10 days, so Kroos might be pushed backwards instead of Tymo or Gustavo.
Pranjic and Alaba might get involved for rotation.
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Is it me or does Alaba kinda look a lot like Pele?

Considering Heynckes recent comments about Alaba and claiming the perfect solution to his absence I'm going to go with Alaba starting in the centre.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:41 pm

"Should Alaba replace Schweinsteiger..?"

NO!! And he proved this today. He is too light.

Ideal formation in Schweinsteiger's absence.

------------------Neuer
BOA - Buyten - Bady - Lahm
-------------Gusty - Kroos
Usami ---------Mueller - Ribery
------------------Gomez

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:14 pm

I know the coach will give it another try and lets hope it works next time with Gustavo.

We played badly in general today.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 pm

He's the only CM with actual technical skills. He surely will get a few more tries. I actually like we are growing someone apart from Schweinsteiger in that role, since no one else can play it. Vidal could have done it, but meh.

Long term replacement for Schweini is definitely Alaba, he can pull it off. I like how he's being played on the wings first as Schweinsteiger was at that age. Probably to get him ready physically and to further improve his technical skills.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:47 am

So, I was partially right.

Good.
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:08 am

Geo wrote:So, I was partially right.

Good.
How was Alaba in the middle? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:10 pm

To me it seemed that Alaba wasn't "in sync" if you know what I mean, he's much more active going forward than Schweinsteiger is and you could tell by several miscommunications about ball to feet vs. ball to space - Alaba seems to prefer the latter whilst everyone was used to Schweinsteiger being available for a pass (to feet)
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Well, he has been asigned winger roles lately even if he's naturally a CM. It's only natural he will have a tendency to push forwards. Not bad at all for a 19 year old, I really can't fault him at all for it. Remember Mueller when he first started.

Let's just be patient because we have a real gem of a player in the making. The physical side will naturally improve with age and training.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Wow the abundance of talents in midfield is just wow. So, other than marketing reason, why did you buy Usami? Sad
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:51 pm

I was really impressed with Usami in the preseason and would love for him to get some games, actually. Mueller could use some rest, same with Ribéry. I'm sure we'll see a few apps down the road when the players are tired and we need to freshen up our stars.

He's probably training mad to get his physique up to Bundesliga standards, since he is pretty skinny.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Alaba will have fill in even more. Tymo is out for three games against BVB, Mainz and Bremen Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down