Neuer Trolling Super Mario Balotelli Powerful freekick.

+3
VivaStPauli
Grande_Milano
The Messiah
7 posters

Go down

Neuer Trolling Super Mario Balotelli Powerful freekick. Empty Neuer Trolling Super Mario Balotelli Powerful freekick.

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Neuer is simply the best Goalkeeper in the world, about a month ago I made a post about him being a playmaking goalkeeper who is capable of playing as proffessional an outfield player in Bundesliga 3.

His the Messi of Goalkeepers and a joy to watch, all football Fans should appreciate this man regardless of the club he plays for.

Some might consider this another knee jerk thread but actually it's not, if we make threads about Messi, Gomez and Ronaldo everyday, then I think the best Goalkeepers also deserves to be appreciated frequently. Goalkeeping position is far too under-rated.

Anyways here is the video of Neuer Trolling Almighty Balotelli Freekick.

And here is another spectular save from yesterday match.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Neuer Trolling Super Mario Balotelli Powerful freekick. Empty Re: Neuer Trolling Super Mario Balotelli Powerful freekick.

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Boss. Its hard to troll the king of troll aka Mario
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Neuer Trolling Super Mario Balotelli Powerful freekick. Empty Re: Neuer Trolling Super Mario Balotelli Powerful freekick.

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:00 pm

I agree that it's awesome, but don't we already have like 3 threads on Duke Neukem?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Yeah. I'd appreciate the Neuer threads put together. It is much easier then to follow them. Not that I would mind any appreciation he gets, of course Chaka
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAbackBone Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Neuer is simply the best Goalkeeper in the world, about a month ago I made a post about him being a playmaking goalkeeper who is capable of playing as proffessional an outfield player in Bundesliga 3.

His the Messi of Goalkeepers and a joy to watch, all football Fans should appreciate this man regardless of the club he plays for.

Some might consider this another knee jerk thread but actually it's not, if we make threads about Messi, Gomez and Ronaldo everyday, then I think the best Goalkeepers also deserves to be appreciated frequently. Goalkeeping position is far too under-rated.

Anyways here is the video of Neuer Trolling Almighty Balotelli Freekick.

And here is another spectular save from yesterday match.

Is there any news to this?
Seems a bit redundant... hmm

That aside...: Neuer! :bow:

ImAbackBone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:56 pm

HAIL MANUEL NEUER

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 pm

#swag

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down