Luca
DeviAngel
JuvenelCuore
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Cotes
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tottenham 'agree deal for Juventus £20 million man Amauri'  Empty Tottenham 'agree deal for Juventus £20 million man Amauri'

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Tottenham have agreed a deal to take Juventus striker Amauri to White Hart Lane in January, according to Italian reports.

Tottenham 'agree deal for Juventus £20 million man Amauri'  1519874_w2
Struck between the Serie A league leaders and Spurs to take the Brazilian-born Italian to England where he’ll pocket £35,000-a-week.
The transfer fee will be nominal, and the signing will come as a major boost to Harry Redknapp, who has beaten a host of top clubs, including Napoli, to the big forward’s signature.
The 31-year-old has not been involved under manager Antonio Conte this season, and his agent admitted at the weekend: 'The player is close to signing for an English club.
‘Genoa want him too, as do Palermo, but he would prefer to go to Spain or England.
'Of course, if a top Italian club were to make an offer, then it would be difficult to say no, and Napoli are one of them,’ added Ernesto Bronzetti.
Amauri signed for Juventus from Palermo back in 2008 for £20million, but couldn't build on an impressive debut season, and was eventually loaned to Parma on the last day of the 2011 January transfer window.

PLEASE BE TRUE!

Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Tottenham 'agree deal for Juventus £20 million man Amauri'  Empty Re: Tottenham 'agree deal for Juventus £20 million man Amauri'

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Not true. If it is. LMAO !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Tottenham 'agree deal for Juventus £20 million man Amauri'  Empty Re: Tottenham 'agree deal for Juventus £20 million man Amauri'

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Highly doubt it. He will become free in the summer, so unless Tottenham go for him in January, I doubt it. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Yh right ...if its true Marotta = god of ds Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Yh right ...if its true Marotta = god of ds Very Happy

Luciano Moggi. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Any source for this?
Crazy, I hope he does well if true.
I like Amauri, shame it ended like this

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Luca wrote:Any source for this?
Crazy, I hope he does well if true.
I like Amauri, shame it ended like this

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bbXpp <<< Link!
have little faith guys
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Seems too good to be true
Iaquinta included in a package deal
Hell, throw Toni and Motta in too

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:09 pm

What a crazy move if true, just bow down to your man Marotta.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:14 pm

*doesn't understand the Luca Toni hate*

gauruntee if this is true amauri is going to go goal scoring crazy in EPL LMAO just like how he was absolutely an animal at parma
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Luca Toni is a gentleman and a great substitute. :coffee:

Luca sei per me...NUMERO UNO. :bow:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:17 pm

I don't hate Toni but what can he give to this Juventus?
One less striker = more time for Quagliarella and Del Piero, I suppose we should cross that bridge when it gets here but he is disposable.

Just Amauri and Iaquinta gone would please me though, I've asked for too much.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Yeah but honestly, Luca Toni is not taking their spots, Luca. It is not like he is benching them. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Luca wrote:I don't hate Toni but what can he give to this Juventus?
One less striker = more time for Quagliarella and Del Piero, I suppose we should cross that bridge when it gets here but he is disposable.

Just Amauri and Iaquinta gone would please me though, I've asked for too much.

I don't think Toni has ever threatened ADP and Quagliarella's positions. He's an incredible sub to have if you ask me. Hell, I hated him for the longest time but at this point in time he would be great for Inter even as a first sub , you guys should be thankful that he came for free. When he was playing for Juve he was doing a lot better than he did at Genoa.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 pm

No he isn't, just one less forward to worry about.
If you clear out two or three strikers you also let Quagliarella and Alex know they are held in higher regards as they may not be starting at the moment but there would really be no one behind them in terms of depth.

Right now, it doesn't matter if it is Quagliarella or Iaquinta on the bench, neither are playing or going to play, so if either leave in January, it doesn't matter based on how little Quagliarella has been used and how Iaquinta has been injured. If Iaquinta were to leave and Quagliarella remained it shows a bit more importance to the team.
Its like saying to him, hey, you're next up to play

QUAGLIAGOL must play

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:34 pm

made my day LOL
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 am

amauri still has it ...and he is great against small teams like Catania game but can't refuse 20 mil even thou this is just BS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:02 am

This is why I rely on SKY. banana
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:41 am

Guys, he isn't being sold for 20M with 6 months on his contract

Amauri signed for Juventus from Palermo back in 2008 for £20million, but couldn't build on an impressive debut season, and was eventually loaned to Parma on the last day of the 2011 January transfer window.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/880990-tottenham-agree-deal-for-juventus-20-million-man-amauri#ixzz1dG62LEwQ

The report just phrased it like garbage, I think what they are trying to say is he is a 20M man because Juventus paid that some time ago... at least I hope because the other potential reason is laughable.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:25 am

Luca wrote:Guys, he isn't being sold for 20M with 6 months on his contract

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/880990-tottenham-agree-deal-for-juventus-20-million-man-amauri#ixzz1dG62LEwQ

The report just phrased it like garbage, I think what they are trying to say is he is a 20M man because Juventus paid that some time ago... at least I hope because the other potential reason is laughable.

wow freaky, JNC just told me the exact same thing 20 mins ago. Razz
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 am

Me and JNC are soul mates if you ask surag, he suggested we meet up, I disagree haha

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 am

DeviAngel wrote:amauri still has it ...and he is great against small teams like Catania game but can't refuse 20 mil even thou this is just BS

the title is a bit confusing...it says amauri was a 20m man, but i doubt the operation will be closed for that price...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:12 am

Luca wrote:Me and JNC are soul mates if you ask surag, he suggested we meet up, I disagree haha

WOH WHAT! According to this forum... I'm married to JNC. :coffee:

haha typical Surag.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:24 am

This guy has disrespected us so much. Take your cleaning clothes , bucket and broom and leave already
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:34 am

Did you guys not read the original OP report?:

"Struck between the Serie A league leaders and Spurs to take the Brazilian-born Italian to England where he’ll pocket £35,000-a-week.
The transfer fee will be nominal, and the signing will come as a major boost to Harry Redknapp, who has beaten a host of top clubs, including Napoli, to the big forward’s signature. "

I've highlighted the important part. He is going for a nominal fee, if he goes. Marotta is not a God by giving away Amauri for free, sorry...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next