rwo power
jibers
shinigami99
The Franchise
The Madrid One
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira? Empty How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira?

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:36 pm

think a thread similar to this has been made, but not sure,didnt find it in search function... so ya...

How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira? Sami-khedira

i think hes a player most teams would like, atleast as a sub... kinda like arbeloa.. always a 7 or 8... a quiet player that nonethe less is great at what he does...

Please dont compare with lass Laughing
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira? Empty Re: How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira?

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 pm

No comparisons with anyone or it with go to the RB section.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira? Empty Re: How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira?

Post by shinigami99 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Not very highly...Maybe I don't see it because I don't watch Madrid week in week out
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 pm

He's okay, rate Keita and Flethcer higher tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Well, Khedira is a pretty important player for the German NT. Last match he deputized nicely for the injured Bastian Schweinsteiger who wasn't really missed at all in the 3:0 win against the Netherlands. So yeah, I rate him pretty highly, and (barring injuries) he will certainly belong to the 23 players who go to Poland/Ukraine next year.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Poor man's Spearing :flower:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:49 pm

I don't like his game. I find him to be a little dirty and lacks some of the skills of the Diarra clan.

IMO he's not Madrid material, and please take this as a compliment to madrid and not a shot at Sammy.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:59 pm

jibers wrote:He's okay, rate Keita and Flethcer higher tbh.
How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira? Happy0009 oh you
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Only decent DM Madrid have. Lass is a headless chicken.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Only decent DM Madrid have. Lass is a headless chicken.

Lass is a really good player and if Sammy could produce for Madrid what Lass already has then we would be a lot better. I guess you don't remember when he was transfered to Madrid and pretty much kept them in the race with Barca not to mention was pretty much one of there best players.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:23 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Lass is a really good player and if Sammy could produce for Madrid what Lass already has then we would be a lot better. I guess you don't remember when he was transfered to Madrid and pretty much kept them in the race with Barca not to mention was pretty much one of there best players.
Sure, but I guess you don't remember whenever Khedira is injured or not fit, Madrid have played like shit. He was good the first year, but Madrid played differently then. With Mourinho you need smart guys in the midfield.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Poor man Kroos
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 am

Lex wrote:
How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira? Happy0009 oh you

Fletchers best 2 season 08/09 and 10/11 he is far better than anythging Kheid has produced for Real MAdrid

Khied isn't a defensive MF, he's more box to box like Bastian and Fletcher. Real don't have a true defensive MF, most big teams don't tbh.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:41 am

Never heard of him. :shisha:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 am

Sushi Master wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Sure, but I guess you don't remember whenever Khedira is injured or not fit, Madrid have played like shit. He was good the first year, but Madrid played differently then. With Mourinho you need smart guys in the midfield.

No offense dude, but for one I don't really remember Madrid playing like shit for any prolonged period of time since he got there and two they have been on record breaking pace in La Liga all the years he was there and got knocked out of the CL by Barca. And 3 if they did play like shit ever it was probably a coincidence that Sammy was hurt, he does not have the power to sway how Madrid plays especially making them play like shit. He just isn't important enough to there team to have that power.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:06 am

First I was like this: Laughing

Then i realized you were serious How Highly Do You Rate Sami Khedira? 1625187496
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:13 am

decent player nothing flashy or World Class but good and decent player to have does his job
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:decent player nothing flashy or World Class but good and decent player to have does his job

Don't know what they want peoples respnse to be tbh. They want everyone to go he's WC. I'm not lying that's for sure.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 am

Decent, nothing much.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:22 am

I think he's great, hardly misses a pass, good positioning.

Its hard to know for sure because, as far as i know, there are no free ways to get OPTA stats for La Liga.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:08 am

I don't rate Lass at all so it's not hard to be an improvement on that

That being said Khedira has an amazing football brain to see the layout and movement of the game and help that transition. You will never really notice him too much but he will always provide a good game.

I feel he is an integral part of our team make up and chemistry and you can tell the difference when he does not play

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 am

he partners up with two of the best midfielders in the world in alonso and schweinsteiger, and a (hopefully) future great nuri sahin. he always does his job well, and like i said, some people might say hes meh, but hes very good imo, so good he doesnt need replacement.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 am

Integral part of the team yes

Irreplacable NO

He does his job but if we can find a all in all pack anywhere khedira's spot will be in danger,and lets not forget he only has lass as his direct competition.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:17 am

He's one of the most important Madrid signings in the last couple of years. He's the balance midfielder we've been missing for many years.

People don't value him because he's not flashy enough but he's a world class player.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:32 am

Basically a nothing player. Has good stamina about it
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next