che
EarlyPrototype
BarrileteCosmico
FennecFox7
Patrick Bateman
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison Empty Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Amantino Mancini has been sentenced to two years and eight months in jail after being found guilty of sexual assault by an Italian court, according to ANSA.

The Atletico Mineiro winger carried out the assault on the young Brazilian woman at his apartment in Milan on the night of December 8 of last year.

Mancini’s friend Gerardo Eugenio do Nascimento was sentenced to 10 months in prison for trying to coerce the victim into not reporting the assault to police.

Mancini, who maintained his innocence throughout the trial and insisted that the sexual intercourse had been consensual, had met the woman at a party hosted by his compatriot and then AC Milan team-mate Ronaldinho.

The 31-year-old Mancini enjoyed a successful five-year spell at Roma before joining Inter in 2008. However, he failed to reproduce his best form for the Nerazzurri and was loaned out to city rivals AC Milan last year before eventually returning to Brazil to rejoin Mineiro in January.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/2011/11/28/2778534/former-inter-and-roma-winger-amantino-mancini-jailed-for

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last edited by The Fonz on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison Empty Re: Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:41 pm

what. the. f
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison Empty Re: Mancini sentenced to 2 yrs and 8 months in prison

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Tevez' ass is still sore as we speak Sad

Yes, I know it's the other Mancini
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 pm

I actually thought you meant Roberto. Still terrible to hear he done that.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:49 pm

wow, that's steep

i mean sure, 6:1 is a lot of rape but 2 years o.O

i keed, i keed
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Amantino Mancini, former footballer of Rome, was sentenced to 2 years and 8 months' imprisonment for sexual violence and injuries against a young brazilian. The footballer was investigated by the Public Prosecutor's office in Milan for sexual violence and injuries against a brazilian, known in the world of music and the tv of his Country.

Damn, that sucks Sad I wonder what happened
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Only two years?

If it happened it's really really too low.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:38 am

Yes, too low.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:56 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Tevez' ass is still sore as we speak Sad

Yes, I know it's the other Mancini

LOL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 am

This is worse than Sun headlines

..................... kudos :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:22 am

Only two years? Should be twenty
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:38 am

I don't believe it, any girl you stick your penis into can say you sexually assaulted her.. I need some hard evidence

But anyways either he has ZERO game, or she is a liar..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:46 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:I don't believe it, any girl you stick your penis into can say you sexually assaulted her.. I need some hard evidence

LMAO
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:48 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:I don't believe it, any girl you stick your penis into can say you sexually assaulted her.. I need some hard evidence

He's been convicted of it, if it's enough for an italian court it's not enough for you?

And btw that general attitude is just disgusting...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:13 am

Another burned out talent?

I thought it was Roberto and I was like noooo... who will lead ManC to failure now? Sad
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:27 am

Looking back now.. this must have been his greatest highlight.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

He's been convicted of it, if it's enough for an italian court it's not enough for you?

And btw that general attitude is just disgusting...

People get wrongfully accused often...

Last edited by Swagg_Johnson on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:34 am

zarola wrote:

LMAO

Lol.. Forgot the 'no pun intended' Razz

Last edited by Swagg_Johnson on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:34 am

zarola wrote:

LMAO

Lol.. Forgot the 'no pun intended' Razz
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:38 am

swagg most if not all courts take cases like these very seriously.

Also there is usually an advantage given to the defendant in these cases because the burden of proof is on the claimant.

There was probably enough evidence to convict him. Having said that I haven't read the details of the case so who knows. It's just that usually for sensitive cases like these courts take time to make a decision and only do so when there is evidence involved.

Last edited by Zealous on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 am

edit: double post herp derp.

Last edited by Zealous on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:People get wrongly accused often...

Courts don't send someone to jail based on accusations, there's a trial where evidence is gathered and the defendant gets to try to prove his innocence. If he gets sentenced to jail, chances are he's guilty Wink

But just the general attitude of "well it's her word against his, so he's obviously innocent and she's a lying c*nt" strikes me as very misogynistic. (A slight hyperbole to prove a point - but that is, essentially, what you're saying).
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:42 am

He's butt fugly and has zero recognition, so he can't even use his fame to tempt chicks into bed. I don't doubt for a second that he's capable of rape

It's like Wayne Bridge trying to use his fame to pick up dames. I can't even recall what Bridge looks like and i'm a hardcore football fan, what chance does some bimbo at a party stand
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 am

Some bimbo at a party would probably believe you anyway lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:49 am

Zealous wrote:swagg most if not all courts take cases like these very seriously.

Also there is usually an advantage given to the defendant in these cases because the burden of proof is on the claimant.

There was probably enough evidence to convict him. Having said that I haven't read the details of the case so who knows. It's just that usually for sensitive cases like these courts take time to make a decision and only do so when there is evidence involved.

Zealous wrote:edit: double post herp derp.

I know, well I know some guys who have been screwed over by that kinda shxt..

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:People get wrongly accused often...

Courts don't send someone to jail based on accusations, there's a trial where evidence is gathered and the defendant gets to try to prove his innocence. If he gets sentenced to jail, chances are he's guilty Wink

But just the general attitude of "well it's her word against his, so he's obviously innocent and she's a lying c*nt" strikes me as very misogynistic. (A slight hyperbole to prove a point - but that is, essentially, what you're saying).

I'm not a misogynist, but technically any girl you have sex with can say you raped her right? Well I don't know, but like I stated above I know some people who got wrongfully accused

Lex wrote:He's butt fugly and has zero recognition, so he can't even use his fame to tempt chicks into bed. I don't doubt for a second that he's capable of rape

It's like Wayne Bridge trying to use his fame to pick up dames. I can't even recall what Bridge looks like and i'm a hardcore football fan, what chance does some bimbo at a party stand

LOL, but he's also rich.. A lot of ugly guys with money get fine ass chicks.. I just don't see the logic behind raping a chick when you're rich, and lets be real he was famous in Italy.. A lot of girls might not know who he is, until he steps into a club and a few people mention him that is..

Of course he might have done it, but celebrities get targeted often

Edit: Not to mention they met at a Ronaldinho party right, I think she knew who he was hmm

Last edited by Swagg_Johnson on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next