LeVersacci
Soul
michael1
milanfan7
M99
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Euro 12 Quarterfinal: England vs Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Euro 12 Quarterfinal: England vs Italy

Post by michael1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Would someone please explain to me how italy is overrated ?

michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Euro 12 Quarterfinal: England vs Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Euro 12 Quarterfinal: England vs Italy

Post by Luca Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Either way an Italian would win :dance:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Don Vicente Del God will outclass three Italian coaches at the Euro's can't wait :dance:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:09 pm

showdown of the century between the two most overrated/boring nations to watch

cant wait Euro 12 Quarterfinal: England vs Italy - Page 2 1625187496
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Jeps33178 wrote:showdown of the century between the two most overrated/boring nations to watch

Yet again i ask the question how is italy overrated ??

Do u all have rocks in ur head or something htf are we even compared to england.

England = perrenial failures, they have a bad tournament every tournament.

Italy has a bad one every now and then which all top teams do and now were overrated cause of 2010 wc which ig u were on the old forum all us italains new would do poor due to lippis selections.

And people goin on about spain like theyve been winning there whole entire history before euro 08 and wc 2010 they were the worlds biggest chokers.

Brazil has been poor dnt see people callin them overrated.

Seriously guys get over ur hate/jealousy for italy for god knows what reason and post fairly atleast.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 pm

No Wiggles, no party...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:22 pm

michael1 wrote:
Jeps33178 wrote:showdown of the century between the two most overrated/boring nations to watch

Do u all have rocks in ur head or something htf are we even compared to england.

Italy has a bad one every now and then which all top teams do and now were overrated cause of 2010 wc which ig u were on the old forum all us italains new would do poor due to lippis selections.

And people goin on about spain like theyve been winning there whole entire history before euro 08 and wc 2010 they were the worlds biggest chokers.

Seriously guys get over ur hate/jealousy for italy for god knows what reason and post fairly atleast.

People have a right to hate Italy my friend.See signature.

Brazil isn't overrated because no one really heavily rates them these days especially on this forum.

Italy though is hyped on this forum pretty well.....ie people here think they are overrated.I think they're fine but aren't as good as some think...but I think they'll finish second in their group and will have a interesting knockout phase.That being said I really don't consider them a potential winner....esp with Cassano being injured and him being the only real teraquista that they had.

Anyway.........whatever.......I don't think the defending Euro and Spain champions can be possibly overrated since their players all play and perform consistently for the biggest clubs on the planet.Their history of choking means nothing ATM, so I don't really see your point there.

Overall get your point.....people are grouping them with perennial failures like England which I too also think is a bit unfair to Italy.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:44 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
michael1 wrote:

People have a right to hate Italy my friend.See signature.

Brazil isn't overrated because no one really heavily rates them these days especially on this forum.

Italy though is hyped on this forum pretty well.....ie people here think they are overrated.I think they're fine but aren't as good as some think...but I think they'll finish second in their group and will have a interesting knockout phase.That being said I really don't consider them a potential winner....esp with Cassano being injured and him being the only real teraquista that they had.

Anyway.........whatever.......I don't think the defending Euro and Spain champions can be possibly overrated since their players all play and perform consistently for the biggest clubs on the planet.Their history of choking means nothing ATM, so I don't really see your point there.

Overall get your point.....people are grouping them with perennial failures like England which I too also think is a bit unfair to Italy.

i dnt mind whether people hate italy or not, its natural to hate a certain team,whats really gettin to me though is people letting there hate for italy totally blind them and post utter crap just because they hate the team.

by all means hate them but if ur gonna post bout them atleast be fair and honest about it.

besides italy isnt very hyped on here its looks thatw ay cause as i said ots of people dnt like the team and constantly bag us out like italy team is a bunch of nobodys, so us italy fans defend our country.

i dnt know one person on here that considers italy to be favorites, i dnt think any of us have said that.

what we have said though is that we have a chance,which really we do, there are better teams than us in this tournament but couting out italy is like counting out germany you just never do it.

i think italy have a strong squad with a very strong coach so its certainly not impossible for us to win it.

i mean to be honest i think we will be lucky to get out of our group,not happy about it at all, but if we do then skys the limit for them

rossi and cassano are massive hits simply because all our back ups arent good enough to partner balotelli, rossi wouldve been perfect.

anyways people hate us that fine, u wanna bag us out fine, but i would like people to prove italy is as bad as they make out.

putting us on the same level as england is insulting to me.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Italy is only overrated by sciacca and is otherwise extremely underrated.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:52 pm

England won't even make the top two spots so this thread is moot

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:16 am

Zealous wrote:Don Vicente Del God will outclass three Italian coaches at the Euro's can't wait :dance:

Very Happy Nah, not a chance. Spain has better talent now but no one outclasses or out-coaches the Trap.

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 am

Sepi wrote:Trap and Ukranian officials won't allow this to happen :coffee:

Funny thing is that Trap is the king of getting screwed at the international tournaments.

2000 - Trezegeut gets the golden goal in injury time
2002 - Koreans rob Italy in plain sight
2004 - Danes and Sweeds fix their match as a tie to both advance and eliminate Italy
2010 - Henry puts Ireland out of World Cup with his hands

Good luck Trapattoni. Gonna need it. Very Happy

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 pm

michael1 wrote:

we're not talking about brazil, but if we were, then yes i think they are overrated as well

besides its not my fault italy just has a borefest of a team, but your right they are not as overrated as england
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:59 am

See ur going off the old italy, if u had watched us since prandelli came in, we have played attacking football.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 pm

paddy wrote:To be honest I'd say it's more likely to be Spain(group winners) vs England and France(group winners) vs Croatia

IAmManUnited wrote:England if they can get their act together and actually play like a team, they will no doubt in my mind win...

Both of you can Keep dreaming.

zarola wrote:Italy is only overrated by sciacca and is otherwise extremely underrated.

How do I make it overrated when I speak the truth. Italy has and will always be better than Portugal. Presently and historically is better than France, Italy don't cheat currently as France do, We've broken records.. having the best defensive record which is no surprise.

To be honest it's what you said, we are underrated. Most of these guys come up here and claim none sense. They see Ranocchia as some nobody and Chiellini under a guy like Vidic or Pepe when reality is, he's just as good or better. I'd like to see what happens, when the players I mentioned out perform their little idols.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Doc wrote:No Wiggles, no party...

The man is looking down at us from the heavens, he does not need to be here. I pray to this man each day! :bow:

Santo Wiggles, I will takeover what you leftoff, I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:05 am

Euro 12 Quarterfinal: England vs Italy - Page 2 4086640091
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 am

M99 wrote:Euro 12 Quarterfinal: England vs Italy - Page 2 4086640091

banana
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 am

Some comments about England rofl

:I'mveryunoriginal:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Doc wrote:No Wiggles, no party...

The man is looking down at us from the heavens, he does not need to be here. I pray to this man each day! :bow:

Santo Wiggles, I will takeover what you leftoff, I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN!

Euro 12 Quarterfinal: England vs Italy - Page 2 Le_210
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 am

Twisted Evil
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 am

Tbh i dont see anything special in this game, dont know what everyone is jumping about.

And please dont start league comparisons after this game. :facepalm:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:58 am

:bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:04 am

:bow: good find.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2