C.Marchisio #8
Swanhends
elm_baraja_shaman
CroInter
zizzle
Vibe
11 posters

Go down

What's Juve gonna do? Empty What's Juve gonna do?

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Anyone with insight in their finances?They've been signing and signing players for the past couple of years,how will they cope with FFP?

We may be miserable now,but we're set for the future financially.Milan seem tight on their finances as well,but they will have to spend soon considering the amount of older players.Us with Viviano,Ranocchia,Caldirola,Faraoni,Poli,Crisetig,Obi,Tassi,Alborno,Bessa,Coutinho,Alvarez,Castaignos...If just less than half of those make something with their careers we are good.

It's just crucial to give them time NOW.Serie A is gone,we can use it to develop our future.Let the seniors have a go at Champions League...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

What's Juve gonna do? Empty Re: What's Juve gonna do?

Post by zizzle Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:46 pm

well Juvi have their own stadium so we have to wait and see how much revenues it generates, so if they achieve the same financial success as teams like Arsenal or so they should be fine, plus their squad is young now so not much investement is needed in the future

ps: shouldnt this be in the general section ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Isnt FFP off?

UEFA saw that they cant actually comand clubs what to do and that they would have law suits on their asses?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:02 pm

CroInter wrote:Isnt FFP off?

UEFA saw that they cant actually comand clubs what to do and that they would have law suits on their asses?

WTF...Since when?

I never thought FFP is the solution anyway,I think limiting the transfer budgets is the right way to go.Like 30 million in summer transfer window,15 in January or something similar.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

http://www.crvenikarton.com/l/?l=http://www.vecernji.hr%2Fsport%2Fnogomet%2Fuefin-financijski-fair-play-umro-prije-nego-sto-je-zazivio-clanak-349652
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm

We sold and signed cheap for nothing then? What's Juve gonna do? Th_f7u12
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:48 pm

ehrr if I were u I'd be thinking about how Juve is making more money than your club..... with all home games so far sold out and more to come..... whilst for Inter, ehrrr, relegation seems realistic at this moment, though u won't get relegated, perhaps mid-table...... oh well.....

thing is Juve might end up beating u guys to key signings next summer if u fail to get UCL.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:56 pm

elmystique wrote:ehrr if I were u I'd be thinking about how Juve is making more money than your club..... with all home games so far sold out and more to come..... whilst for Inter, ehrrr, relegation seems realistic at this moment, though u won't get relegated, perhaps mid-table...... oh well.....

thing is Juve might end up beating u guys to key signings next summer if u fail to get UCL.....

This is not a Juve vs Inter thread,it's a normal discussion.If you can't take it as it is,then take your shit to Juve section.If you can,welcome to the discussion.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:08 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
elmystique wrote:ehrr if I were u I'd be thinking about how Juve is making more money than your club..... with all home games so far sold out and more to come..... whilst for Inter, ehrrr, relegation seems realistic at this moment, though u won't get relegated, perhaps mid-table...... oh well.....

This is not a Juve vs Inter thread,it's a normal discussion.If you can't take it as it is,then take your shit to Juve section.If you can,welcome to the discussion.

I thought I was debating....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Their match day revenue is going to obliterate ours this season

We need a new god damn stadium

Even if FFP DOESN'T happen, you can't just keep accumulating debt forever...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Juve have good primavera squad and Juve AWAYS get some good players from primavera.Ex: Balzaretti Crisito Pasquato Gianndonato Giovinco Ariaudo etc etc
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 pm

who?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am

Actually I am fairly sure that Juventus was one of the clubs that would not fall off due to FFP and that was before the new stadium, Juventus has spent a lot of money but at least the wages of the players are very reasonable (less than Milan and Inter for sure, not sure of the exact numbers off the top of my head or how wages effect FFP just noting it)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:46 pm

I don't care tbh.. The only moment I care about Juve is when they are losing.
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Juve are in great and following FFP rule so far its great
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juve are in great and following FFP rule so far its great

Not really, didnt you end up with 90m or so loss?
Which is normal seeing as spending every summer 60+m

And then money was injected, right? To cover the losses, so far Juve did have good finances, but last season it went to shit, no? And when/if FFP comes you cant just inject money like that...

And FFP wont happen anyway, so who gives a shit.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:48 pm

New swiss ramble post

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/12/moneys-too-tight-to-mention-at-inter.html
TL;DR

As i can see, we have simillar revenue as Milan and even higher then Juve, BUT we have a lot more expenses, i guess we will just have to storm out all these old washed up overpaid players, then we will be good.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:18 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:I don't care tbh.. The only moment I care about Juve is when they are losing.

How's that working out for you?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
delaurentishotz wrote:I don't care tbh.. The only moment I care about Juve is when they are losing.

How's that working out for you?

Well he cares only when they lose,so he doesn't really care which means it's working out pretty well.

Anyway on topic,Juve are gonna have to increase wages dramatically on the renewals considering they're a top club again.We however have players with contracts running out - Chivu 120k,Samuel 100k,Cordoba 100k,Muntari 70k,Zarate 70k,Pandev 70k...We also have oldies who are most likely to leave - Milito 150k,Maicon 135k,Lucio 120k,Stankovic 100k.

Which in theory means our wage bill will be dropping 1 million per week or 4 million per month or 48 million per year.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:55 pm

CroInter wrote:New swiss ramble post

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2011/12/moneys-too-tight-to-mention-at-inter.html
TL;DR

As i can see, we have simillar revenue as Milan and even higher then Juve, BUT we have a lot more expenses, i guess we will just have to storm out all these old washed up overpaid players, then we will be good.

Our wage bill is only 10 million less than Man City

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:17 pm

thats a good article cro. Lookig at the tables we lost 86 milions this year which is a 25% increase in losses from last year, but comapring with 2010 isnt fair since we made 42 millions more from player sales, 10 more millions from operations due to the champions league run and 16 million from the mourinho money.

So to mark the improvement in our finances, Inter's total losses decreased 45% from 2009, or a 27% decrease if we dont account for transfer fees recieved.

as for our operating expenses (including wages), they decreased %15 from last year but thats due to the CL bonuses, so the real decrease is only 10%.

So how our did our losses decrease by 27% if our operating expenses (wages+other shit) only went down by 10% (jackie chan's face) well we have increased our revenues by 8% from 2009 (no CL money) and we also recieved 13m from RAI for some reason (exceptional non broadcasting income).

It should be noted that our expenses includes 58 million of non cash expenses due to player amortization and the actual cash losses were only 30 million, but since players bought are not recorded as expenses in the first place its fair to say that we lost 86m in 2011, even after the sale of Eto'o.

Notes: our revenues have been increasing over the years by 13% from 2006 or about a %2 yearly increase which is below the average inflation rate (%3) so that means our revenues are actually decreasing. Our total revenues still cant cover our total operating expenses even if they now cover the wage bill, which wasnt the case last year

Conclusion, we're on the right path regarding our wage bill but we're still a long way from balancing our books. As for our revenues, we're good compared to other teams (still top 10 in europe) but more should be done in that field
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down