kiranr
pUsHa
RedOranje
Potential
Grande_Milano
82 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

FIFA Investigation and Elections Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: FIFA Investigation and Elections Thread

Post by Perucho21 Fri May 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Lmaoo

"Go FIFA!"

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

FIFA Investigation and Elections Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: FIFA Investigation and Elections Thread

Post by breva Fri May 29, 2015 7:12 pm

UEFA with FAs from other regions that didn't vote for Blatter could organize a credible World Championship every 4 years.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:when is blatter getting reelected?

Like now...

FIFA Investigation and Elections Thread - Page 10 10497902_10153121333558598_3013871408831311324_o

:facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri May 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Well, I did hear allegations that Germany paid bribes, but of course there is no proof, as most of the time. As for Platini, AFAIK there are allegations that he got his son-in-law some job(s?) connected with Qatar. And of course there are also allegations that Franz Beckenbauer is involved in some dubious stuff. But as I mentioned - only allegations as far as I know.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Jack Warner is already talking and is cooperating with the FBI. Saw an interview he did this AM: "How is it possible that i am a thief and corrupt and the person who was my president for 24 years is not?"

Statute of limitations for some of the crimes are Dec 5 according to CNN. So they expect the hammer to fall hard before then.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri May 29, 2015 7:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:Jack Warner is already talking and is cooperating with the FBI. Saw an interview he did this AM: "How is it possible that i am a thief and corrupt and the person who was my president for 24 years is not?"

Statute of limitations for some of the crimes are Dec 5 according to CNN. So they expect the hammer to fall hard before then.
Umm, it's rather easy, you take a bribe without him knowing. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri May 29, 2015 7:51 pm

btw, Blatter is corrupt and all...but you really think a organization managed by puppets of the West is a good idea /??

They'd just monopolize everything.

All WCs held in Europe/USA , Africa/Asia each 1 WC spot, USA automatic entry every time, Europe with 24 of the 32 spots.

It's about finding the right balance. I'd shiver to think how bad it'd be if some Englishman got power in FIFA.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri May 29, 2015 7:52 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, I did hear allegations that Germany paid bribes, but of course there is no proof, as most of the time. As for Platini, AFAIK there are allegations that he got his son-in-law some job(s?) connected with Qatar. And of course there are also allegations that Franz Beckenbauer is involved in some dubious stuff. But as I mentioned - only allegations as far as I know.

As I indicated, it was not Platini that decided to vote for Qatar, it was a majority vote of the UEFA federations. If his son got a job, well nepotism happens in almost any private business as well as in government bureaucracies. Minister of Defense son goes to work for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or some company. Happens all the time.

There could have been enticements from Qatar to individual FAs within UEFA, of course, but UEFA is clean because there is transparency and because many of the individual FAs within UEFA are the most powerful in the world and watch UEFA like hawks. Any false move and they pounce on UEFA.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri May 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:btw, Blatter is corrupt and all...but you really think a organization managed by puppets of the West is a good idea /??

They'd just monopolize everything.

All WCs held in Europe/USA , Africa/Asia each 1 WC spot, USA automatic entry every time, Europe with 24 of the 32 spots.

It's about finding the right balance. I'd shiver to think how bad it'd be if some Englishman got power in FIFA.

I think it's time that UEFA and willing others go it alone.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 29, 2015 9:40 pm

Harmonica wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Jack Warner is already talking and is cooperating with the FBI. Saw an interview he did this AM: "How is it possible that i am a thief and corrupt and the person who was my president for 24 years is not?"

Umm, it's rather easy, you take a bribe without him knowing. Razz

He's saying that Blatter took a piece of all his bribes... that's the point he's insinuating.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri May 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Well then he has to prove it, ain't it?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri May 29, 2015 9:43 pm

France and Spain voted for Blatter Proud

Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 29, 2015 11:31 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, I did hear allegations that Germany paid bribes, but of course there is no proof, as most of the time. As for Platini, AFAIK there are allegations that he got his son-in-law some job(s?) connected with Qatar. And of course there are also allegations that Franz Beckenbauer is involved in some dubious stuff. But as I mentioned - only allegations as far as I know.

It's well known the 2006 World Cup was secured by Germany via bribes.
WM 2006 Initiative Secretary Martin Sonneborn confessed to it and remains unrepentant, didn't stop him from being elected to the European Parliament smh.

The evidence is publicly known as well:

FIFA Investigation and Elections Thread - Page 10 Fifa-letter2

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world-cup-bribe-the-hoax-that-brought-the-world-cup-to-germany-a-394276.html
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat May 30, 2015 12:48 am

Laughing

DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 30, 2015 1:22 am

Unfortunately, even men like Jack are innocent till proven guilty. He has been going to speech coach though, he enunciates his words a lot better nowadays.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat May 30, 2015 2:22 am

Natalie Portman wrote:

All WCs held in Europe/USA , Africa/Asia each 1 WC spot, USA automatic entry every time

im fine with that
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat May 30, 2015 2:51 am

Come on FBI, drop the hammer
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat May 30, 2015 3:05 am

Jonathan28 wrote:France and Spain voted for Blatter Proud

Well, I know who not to support for the Euros. Traitors.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat May 30, 2015 3:08 am

Ganso wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

All WCs held in Europe/USA , Africa/Asia each 1 WC spot, USA automatic entry every time

im fine with that

then it should be renamed to "Rich Capitalist Countries Cup" ....not the "World Cup"

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sat May 30, 2015 3:35 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

im fine with that

then it should be renamed to "Rich Capitalist Countries Cup" ....not the "World Cup"

Ok, I can live with that.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 30, 2015 4:00 am

Natalie Portman wrote:then it should be renamed to "Rich Capitalist Countries Cup" ....not the "World Cup"
Well, "Ultra Rich Sheikh's Cup" or "Russian Warmonger's Cup" doesn't have too much appeal either :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat May 30, 2015 1:12 pm

Another shady George W. Bush election Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Wolfgang Niersbach, who was freshly promoted to ExCo member, suddenly said that he "trusts Sepp Blatter" :facepalm:

I'd really love to know what Blatter has in his hands that he can so easily blackmail the DFB and Niersbach. Can't be just some thick envelopes... hmm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 30, 2015 1:24 pm

Thimmy wrote:Another shady George W. Bush election Laughing
good ol George dubya bush. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 30, 2015 1:27 pm

rwo power wrote:Wolfgang Niersbach, who was freshly promoted to ExCo member, suddenly said that he "trusts Sepp Blatter" :facepalm:

I'd really love to know what Blatter has in his hands that he can so easily blackmail the DFB and Niersbach. Can't be just some thick envelopes... hmm
bit off topic. but how cool is the name wolfgang. you see wolfgang and think of a pack of wild beasts. in England we give people boring names like dave. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 30, 2015 1:36 pm

MR BOND wrote:bit off topic. but how cool is the name wolfgang. you see wolfgang and think of a pack of wild beasts. in England we give people boring names like dave. eco smile
Well, would be nice if Niersbach would live up to it and tear Blatter apart. But instead he decides to smile, shake hands and roll over...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next