hrealmadrid
Onyx
Babun
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Some insight on Mourinho Empty Some insight on Mourinho

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 am

Some of our posters were in panic yesterday because the galactico madnesss seemed to resurface again Very Happy It was told that Mourinho isn't really in charge or that Perez is mad Very Happy
I know Mourinho from his Chelski/Inter times pretty well. He can never have enough B2B midfielder and versatile attackers. He likes attackers who make an immediate impact off the bench the most Very Happy
It means basically, as long as Perez doesn't touch his starting eleven and the squad is complete, he could play his games with Rossel behind the curtains without a check.Of course, the ones who Perez wants to acquire have to be somewhat compatible with the grande scheme of the squad.
So Neymar, Kunt and other potential galactico signings are very possible as long as Perez doesn't go into ' sell Makelele' mode . Last time, Abramowich went against Mou's starting eleven with the Shevchecnko signing whereas Mou asked for a pure winger. It didn't go well, didn't it? Very Happy
So, all in all, we might look silly in the transfer market but it wouldn't affect the performance on the pitch as long as Mourinho is in charge. Mourinho isn't a godfather for every of your favourite player, he is there to win titles for Real Madrid Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Some insight on Mourinho Empty Re: Some insight on Mourinho

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeh as long as we win trophies I don't mind. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 pm

I also want Mou to leave us with a solid foundation when he does decide to peace out.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:18 pm

i want to make surer mou makes it clear to perez not to do anything stupid.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:16 pm

The Madrid One wrote:i want to make surer mou makes it clear to perez not to do anything stupid.
Don't worry,unless Mou won't win anything next year, Perez won't go into ' sell Makelele' mode again Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Who is our Makelele right now? :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Mourinho?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:25 pm

I hope it isn't. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Well, tbh, we need him, we need him to keep holding the ship together for another 2, 3 seasons and even more. we really do.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:37 pm

I don't believe most of the supposedly statements of either Perez nor Mou. It's the papers making up stories to sell papers. Our line-up is set except for a Cb or RB (Could be Coentrao or it could be Garay staying or Mateos making squad), a 3rd striker (Adebayor or Morata). The only other rumours out there are Aquero and Sell Benz, and buy Neymar (to lock him in at a cheaper price), but keep him at Santos.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:39 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I don't believe most of the supposedly statements of either Perez nor Mou. It's the papers making up stories to sell papers. Our line-up is set except for a Cb or RB (Could be Coentrao or it could be Garay staying or Mateos making squad), a 3rd striker (Adebayor or Morata). The only other rumours out there are Aquero and Sell Benz, and buy Neymar (to lock him in at a cheaper price), but keep him at Santos.
I was talking about Kunt+Neymar signings only Very Happy I really hope, we secure Neymar and loan him out, he's got incredible potential Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:42 pm

I have a feeling they have the plan to snatch both...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 pm

@bill, the only rumors that have a bit of relevance right now are Coentrao, Kun, Neymar and maybe Ade.

the rest will be loaned out, including garay and mateos. i hardly think they will stick around not playing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@bill, the only rumors that have a bit of relevance right now are Coentrao, Kun, Neymar and maybe Ade.

the rest will be loaned out, including garay and mateos. i hardly think they will stick around not playing.
I heard an incredible rumor. It seems like Mancini took a liking to lady Gago Very Happy He might exchange Ade with Gago cash free Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@bill, the only rumors that have a bit of relevance right now are Coentrao, Kun, Neymar and maybe Ade.

Oh, I agree, but I'm really having doubts about Aquero (and to a certain extent Neymar as well - maybe I'm just skeptical). We should hear soon if there is anything to the Coentrao talks.

p.s I'm still not happy about Kaka staying but I'm kind of resigned to it.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

Oh, I agree, but I'm really having doubts about Aquero (and to a certain extent Neymar as well - maybe I'm just skeptical). We should hear soon if there is anything to the Coentrao talks.

p.s I'm still not happy about Kaka staying but I'm kind of resigned to it.

I'm trying to keep my mind open, and not arbitrarily distrust anything i read from reliable sources.

so many things can still happen within th next couple of weeks.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:54 pm

babun1024 wrote:

I heard an incredible rumor. It seems like Mancini took a liking to lady Gago Very Happy He might exchange Ade with Gago cash free Very Happy

I'm changing my mind re Ade. I'm wanting some of our youth to get a chance on 1st team so I want to start campaign to have Morata as 3rd striker (and I want Mou to give him more time than he gave Canales). He has the height that Ade has, probably better skills and he won't be upset at being behind Higgy and Aquero (or Benz). Since I can't have Llorente nor Negredo, this is the next best option for me.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 pm

If it were between Ade and buying a third striker, I would say definitely keep Ade. If it were between Ade an Morata, I would say definitely go with Morata.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm

@Babun, i read that as well. Mancini has been obsessed by gago since inter.

I would be just as happy if we dont sign a CF, and make Ronaldo play as such when we need him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@Babun, i read that as well. Mancini has been obsessed by gago since inter.

I would be just as happy if we dont sign a CF, and make Ronaldo play as such when we need him.
Ronaldo as targetman? Why not, I'm all for it Very Happy
futbol_bill wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

I'm changing my mind re Ade. I'm wanting some of our youth to get a chance on 1st team so I want to start campaign to have Morata as 3rd striker (and I want Mou to give him more time than he gave Canales). He has the height that Ade has, probably better skills and he won't be upset at being behind Higgy and Aquero (or Benz). Since I can't have Llorente nor Negredo, this is the next best option for me.
You missed on this thread: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t1220-will-morata-finally-make-it Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:13 pm

@ Babun, thanks for sharing that with me. Yeh, I'm kind of late on this. I'm focused a little lately with getting our academy reputation back (we need to advance to liga adelante plus we need to have some players get a legitimate shot at team).

I just feel that for 1 3rd striker we need something different, that being height (and skill). I wasn't impressed at all with Ade, but it's obvious Mou wants a tall target out there at time. I just feel Morata offers team more than Ade.

As to playing time I feel the 2 strikers will be Aquero and Kun and I see both of them playing together a fair amount of time. If I'm right the 3rd striker will get some time.

I would like it if they can convince him to stay at Castilla (will help a lot in advancement to liga adelante), but they have to give him a shot at big team.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 pm

futbol_bill wrote:@ Babun, thanks for sharing that with me. Yeh, I'm kind of late on this. I'm focused a little lately with getting our academy reputation back (we need to advance to liga adelante plus we need to have some players get a legitimate shot at team).

I just feel that for 1 3rd striker we need something different, that being height (and skill). I wasn't impressed at all with Ade, but it's obvious Mou wants a tall target out there at time. I just feel Morata offers team more than Ade.

As to playing time I feel the 2 strikers will be Aquero and Kun and I see both of them playing together a fair amount of time. If I'm right the 3rd striker will get some time.

I would like it if they can convince him to stay at Castilla (will help a lot in advancement to liga adelante), but they have to give him a shot at big team.
Morata is basically the target man for us. He is big, strong and dangerous in air, two footed and has got some technic for his size .He wouldn't complain on the bench either Very Happy

Here, he does everything what we needed from Ade but better Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:18 pm

To make things easier, Ronaldo needs to be forced to play CF, i dont care about what he likes.

I read his last interview and he said again he likes to play on the bandas...

team player my ass.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:29 pm

But isn't Ronaldo better on the wings with his speed and dribbling?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 pm

mtfootball wrote:But isn't Ronaldo better on the wings with his speed and dribbling?
If you had the choice between CR7 and Kunt on the wing, who would you play there? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next