Who do You Think Should Win FIFA Ballon d'Or 2011 ?

+16
futbol_bill
II Capitano
chad4401
Adit
Onyx
Zees
LeSwagg James
estrella bernabeu
Zealous
Kev
Shamirr
Le Samourai
H.A.
ijomer
BarcaLearning
Mano911
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who do You Think Should Win FIFA Ballon d'Or 2011 ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do You Think Should Win FIFA Ballon d'Or 2011 ?

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 am

dostoevsky wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:LOL this Mano kid is an asshole

Just because we've lightened our stance on insults, it doesn't mean this is an appropriate way to discuss a new poster, cut it out.

Wtf?? Bill was trying to strike up a conversation with this guy since they both live in Spain and he blew him off

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Who do You Think Should Win FIFA Ballon d'Or 2011 ?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do You Think Should Win FIFA Ballon d'Or 2011 ?

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:01 am

Mano911 wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:

Just because we've lightened our stance on insults, it doesn't mean this is an appropriate way to discuss a new poster, cut it out.

Do you think On this form lot's of people like to be rude, like to insult others, doesn't Know the meaning of Respect or simply put came form the rude World ?
If "YES" then why Admins doesn't do anything on this Issue, or i should leave this form & the reason is dat on this form people don't respect others...
I can't be rude, so don't want others to be rude with me..
if someone knows nothing then why they just can't help them Or insulting people make them happy ..

:arrow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mano911 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:04 am

dostoevsky wrote:People can just be having a bad day; we don't like to hand out formal warnings lightly and over a long period of time most posters are generally civil and respectful with each other, there are simply personal feuds and misunderstandings which can make it quite prominent at times.

Just wait until you've interacted with the many quality posters we have in here and who make the forum what it is. Who do You Think Should Win FIFA Ballon d'Or 2011 ?  - Page 3 3176931354

hmm ok, thank you ....
Mano911
Mano911
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:06 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:

Wtf?? Bill was trying to strike up a conversation with this guy since they both live in Spain and he blew him off

That's no excuse for jumping in to insult him; if Bill had a problem with his answer, then he can express this himself.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mano911 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:

Man, that guy was asking me Personal things On Internet...
Even if he lives in my street i wouldn't tell him anything personal On Net ... com-on man Every person have their own Privacy ... ask him if i or that guy talk to me like the rude person, he was good to me, i was good to him BUT he was asking personal things thats why i say to him, i can't tell him anything personal dats y we should stop talking on personal things...

Last edited by Mano911 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mano911
Mano911
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:16 am

dostoevsky wrote:That's no excuse for jumping in to insult him; if Bill had a problem with his answer, then he can express this himself.

Alright......

Mano911 wrote: Man, that guy was asking me Personal things On Internet...
Even if he lives in my street i wouldn't tell him anything personal On Net ... com-on man Every person have their own Privacy ... ask him if i or that talk to me like the rude person, he was good to me, i was good to him BUT he was asking personal things that why i tell him, i can't tell him anything personal dats y we should stop talking on personal things...

Ok......

smoking
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:33 am

Bill's a nice guy he was just asking some questions, he was telling you things about himself as well so it's not like he was only asking questions. Having said that you have the right to your privacy, you don't have to share anything about yourself if you don't want too.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:36 am

This guys English really really hurts my head

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:38 am

Haha well maybe he'll get better at it at some point xD

Super_Floren's English was hilariously awesome when he first started posting eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:45 am

Gladiator wrote:
Mano911 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:It's obvious that Messi will win. Ronaldo isn't far behind, but for those saying Ronaldo, please, take a look at the level of performances Messi put in this year. Both stunning players obviously.

YES - I'm Saying Ronaldo will win ..
YES - Both stunning players But then why everytime Messi wins ?
You Need to look at their 2011's Goals per Game
Ronaldo 0.98
Messi: 0.90

I'm sorry, but why are you comparing ratios? If you want to compare statistics, then, please, look at how many assists Messi has compared to Ronaldo. One of the main reasons Messi is a better player than Ronaldo, is that he creates numerous chances for his team-mates, which makes him one of the most efficient false number 9s there are in this current game. His work ethic is, also, better. Messi wins every time because he's better than Ronaldo, mate.

mtfootball wrote:Messi overall is a better player than Ronaldo.

Exactly, stats are just part of the whole story. U need to consider many things when choose the winner of the award. And the MOST important of all is simple, who is the better play OVERALL? And overall includes many things, form, trophies, ability, influence, but for me the ability of a footballer always gets the heaviest wrighting, and hence Messi on this form will win it hands down Smile

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:That's no excuse for jumping in to insult him; if Bill had a problem with his answer, then he can express this himself.

Alright......

Mano911 wrote: Man, that guy was asking me Personal things On Internet...
Even if he lives in my street i wouldn't tell him anything personal On Net ... com-on man Every person have their own Privacy ... ask him if i or that talk to me like the rude person, he was good to me, i was good to him BUT he was asking personal things that why i tell him, i can't tell him anything personal dats y we should stop talking on personal things...

Ok......

smoking

Rofl! Welcome fellow new member Mano Razz Well I think Bill was just offering friendly discussion to u since there arent many Spainish psoters as he mentioned, so u can relax and take it easy. Also I think some existing members also can relax a bit too....although I know us new members need to behave and earn our respect at the start Laughing So dotn abuse us easily so soon Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mano911 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:03 am

LOL

Last edited by Mano911 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mano911
Mano911
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:19 am

Mano911 wrote:
Crimson wrote:This guys English really really hurts my head

If anyone's English or any other Language isn't good, it doesn't mean you can make fun & laugh on them!!!
Well it's your privacy - what can i say "hope you are good guy In real life"
Be happy / make others Smile ... bye

When did I make fun or laugh at you?

I made a true statement, get over it

Your attitude on this forum thus far will not get you very far and I predict you won't last very long.

So far you have contributed absolutely zero to our section, while managing to piss over majority of the members

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 am

Mano911 wrote:
Crimson wrote:This guys English really really hurts my head

If anyone's English or any other Language isn't good, it doesn't mean you can make fun & laugh on them!!!
Well it's your privacy - what can i say "hope you are good guy In real life"
Be happy / make others Smile ... bye

Welcome to the forums.

I think every Madrid fan is a bit on the edge right now because of the upcoming Clasico, and because of that things heat up quicker than usually.I would ask you to relax and not take those insults too seriously since it's the internet after all. Everyone gets the stick one day.

Having said that you don't have to reveal anything about your private life.

Let's trash those goddamn cules today ! Afro
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:55 am

Margera :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Wow, how a simple question gets blown apart. I didn't ask where you live,, someone else did and you responded a specfic street. There are only a couple of spaniards on this forum and I asked if you were spanish because the street you gave was a tourist area (and I was right, you weren't spanish as indicated by your country). I didn't call you any names nor insult you but I must say your posts for a newcomer have quite an attitude edge and if I may repeat what someone has said, you obviously are looking for attention. Now can we get back to reasonable discussionson the topics for the threads.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3