halamadrid2
hrealmadrid
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Onyx
36 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:30 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_lzr0udyEzN1qezxo8o1_500

[/quote]

:bow:

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow - Last 16 discussion

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Good result but it was our shittiest performance of the season, everyone played bad.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kikos Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Sooooo boooring match, so boooring Real!!! WHere is your 0-4????
One half-moment one goal.
We saved our tradition in games against Spanish clubs.
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 pm

We'll trash em in the Bernabeu.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:14 pm

I think extreme cold really effected our players. couldn't believe wtf i'm seeing.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Could be.. Anyway decent result..
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 pm

anyone expecting a 4-0 is just not knowledgable. at this stage in CL most of the games are decided by 1 goal, playing away in that type of weather no chance of 4-0.

especially against a motivated cska side who have been cl consistants for a few years

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 pm

ia mreally angry at our set piece marking now, didnt matter in the league when we beat teams by 3 or 4 goals, cost us in the copa but it was the copa so.

but not in the champions league knockouts, set pieces should be our strength damnit , with our height, power in the air jumping and peak physical condition of players
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:24 pm

kikos wrote:Sooooo boooring match, so boooring Real!!! WHere is your 0-4????
One half-moment one goal.
We saved our tradition in games against Spanish clubs.

I predicted 0-4 with big benz.. :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:28 pm

The biggest problem was Ozil coming off late

Putting Albiol on with less than 10mins to go was really stupid he was never going to be able to warm up enough to even have an effect on the game and Kaka cant hold up and create space like Ozil can.

We should of left the team as it was once there was about 20mins to go.

That being said Ronaldo missed 2-3 good chances to put the game away.

Although I predicted a 0-1 scoreline I will take 1-1 back to Madrid just as much.

I also feel Marcelo probably should of started considering we had no other creativity in the team other than Ozil, it's ok if Di Maria is there on the other side but with no other playmaker other than Ozil all CSKA had to do was triple mark Ozil and we could do very little going forward.

Marcelo as LB would of supplemented the attack very well while giving us another option of creating space in the final third.

For me Coentrao was very poor going forward tonight virtually invisible.

But considering the weather, CSKA pressing very well and the artificial turf lined with ice, I will take the 1-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by kikos Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm

El Pipita, -2 is extremely cold??? R u kidding? We was in equal conditions.
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 pm

kikos wrote:El Pipita, -2 is extremely cold??? R u kidding? We was in equal conditions.

It was -6 with feel point at -11, with snow.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

You gotta understand that the away team is the one who's going to adapt rather than the home team.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Who cares we will hand you a manita in the Bernabeu

I agree with Crimson regarding Marcelo, the guy should play

Our creativity died as soon as Benz got off, but honestly today CR impressed me with his passing. He created a chance that Callejon in my opinion should have scored.

But not really worried, we're miles ahead of talent, and I trust this team enough to know that we will win this in the Bernabeu.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kikos Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Which snow????? Watch the match again, the pitch was ideal for this time. No snow, no -6, just -2-4. We don't play in this time in our Russian Premier League. I repeat, both teams was in equal conditions. Look at Olympiacos(from Sunny Greece) vs Rubin in Europa League at the same stadium. They have played in -12 and won.

Last edited by kikos on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Marcelo>Coentrao, what's so difficult for Mou to understand?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Aaargh, missed the game 'cause guys from work called 15 minutes before the game started asking to come there, urgent shit. I was absent for 2 hours and then I see 1-1 Mad

From what I read here I see lots of frustration at our set piece defending. Yep, that can cost us in CL.

I'm begining to think Real hates to play Slavs at their grounds tongue

However 1-1 isn't that bad. @ Bernabeu I think we'll beat them 3-0 cca.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm

It was a decent game, mostly a one-sided affair with Real Madrid easily dominating the game. There was a lack of drive coming from the CSKA Moscow players I felt and from the manager himself - Slutsky - brilliant name - was reluctant to introduce a striker until the 80th minute. I was impressed with Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Xabi Alonso and Ronaldo, and thought by and large that Pepe was man of the match. Both, Pepe and Ramos, were fantastic, partly down to CSKA's inability to spark danger, partly down to the sheer brilliance of the two. Khedira did his fair share of work, his industriousness was on show once again and should be starting more with Xabi Alonso in central midfield. Xabi Alonso dictated play well - his array of passing on display, having his best season with Real Madrid. Ronaldo didn't have much to do, but scored the crucial away goal. In addition to this, he squandered a couple of chances, but you can't really blame him. The poorest player for me was Coentrao. Made some poor tackles and looked second best, at times.

The physical condition of the pitch was dire. Real Madrid's rhythm was hindered, we seen too many misplaced passes in the first half and, from my perspective, it looks pretty awkward running on the field. Finally, organisational skills need to be worked upon. So many times we have seen Real Madrid conceded from set pieces this season. Mourinho has to focus his attention on this.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 pm

kikos wrote:El Pipita, -2 is extremely cold??? R u kidding? We was in equal conditions.

For Russian players it may be normal, for Real Madrid, no.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kikos Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 pm

U r mistaken, for any body and any palyers it may not be normal. + We have not a game practice, but u r palying in LaLiga at this time.
P.S. Russian palyers???? Doumbia, Necid, Honda, Seku, Vernblum, Toshich, Mussa
kikos
kikos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 pm

We were too conservative imo. Towards the end we could of just put Granero on to keep the ball instead of sitting back.

The thing is we just aren't that type of a team which Mourinho wants us to be. We don't just play for the result.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 pm

I didnt see the game, was busy, but I saw the highlights. What are everybody's thoughts on our (and theirs, of course) performance?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Do u guys think Callejon is better than Kaka meaning should Kaka have played instead? I know his strengths but keep getting the feeling hes better off as a impact sub... As se7en mentioned, Benzema is a big loss. As much as I enjoyed the equaliser obviously u guys were unlucky...but just couldnt score another... CSKA kept fighting and nicked it late. Honda looks decent after he came on.

U'll probably rape them in the second leg anyway
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 am

Personally I prefer Kaka starting. Ozil and Kaka link well together and the attack is more unpredictable.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:14 am

Kaka is useless though when a team presses like that and he doesn't track back

He was only on the field for 15mins and still gave up the ball more than Ozil did in his 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:12 am

kikos wrote:Hola amigo, como estas? Mi nombre es Halcon.))))

Halcon as in Halconnoche from the old forums?
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next