justdoit_
RealGunner
Sushi Master
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
44 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 5 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:02 am

Finishing top 4 is harder than ever, its a long season and anything could happen, I strongly believe once the fullbacks and Jack comes back Arsenal will be a force again.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 5 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by Lex Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:02 am

leemhuis wrote:They win much outside and also win in England. Best English club.
Their trophy drought is as long as ours. But no-one really talks about that fact.....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:04 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:They make some of the madrid fans seem sane and smart ffs.....
They might come here, mistake you for Morocco Mole and insult you via Twitter
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 am

Sepi wrote:what a wum has Nick turned into Laughing

man, this forum seriously lacks some hardcore Yids

I would be that Yid but...I am not the Yid Goal Legacy deserves, I am not the one it needs right now, because I can't take it...because I'm not a hero. I am a Barca guardian, a semi-supportive Tottenham protector, CBarca.

On a more related note....nothing will happen to Arsenal they will continue as they have done and probably finish top 4 the next season.

However as for this season...

Tottenham top 4 banana banana banana banana

I agree though, some Yids would be awesome in this forum. OMG I could troll so hard with them, if I was into that sort of thing. Although they wouldn't be trolling tbh...they'd be serious.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 am

Lex wrote:
leemhuis wrote:They win much outside and also win in England. Best English club.
Their trophy drought is as long as ours. But no-one really talks about that fact.....

Seriously? It's one the things I often see from rival fans on various forums.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 am

Nobody talks about that fact here*

Razz
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:13 am

Lex wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:They make some of the madrid fans seem sane and smart ffs.....
They might come here, mistake you for Morocco Mole and insult you via Twitter

LOL, they can bring it ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:01 am

Lol ppl, lets all turn Tottenham fans and annoy premfaces
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:27 am

Liverpool wins more titles in England and more titles in Europe. Can Chelsea or Arsenal compare?
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:12 am

leemhuis wrote:Liverpool wins more titles in England and more titles in Europe. Can Chelsea or Arsenal compare?

So from discussing Arsenal's Top 4 status we're on to this? hmm

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 am

Lol this thread is crazy entertaining....going from Wenger getting sacked, to Arsenal v. Tottenham, to sig betting, to Liverpool being the best in England.

I don't care which two teams miss out on the 4th spot, I just hope it's not us. I think Chelsea should be more worried about Arsenal tbh, unless they make major signings in January, I see them as prime candidates to miss out on a CL spot. My gut tells me we'll probably miss out on CL this season with our luck, but my heart believes if we get a proper poacher and a replacement for Lucas, we will absolutely make top 4 no doubt.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:40 pm

BTW for Lex and Raptor, no one was sitting around waiting to jump on Arsenal.

In fact the thread was very calm and and people were debating what would happen to Wenger if Arsenal finish outside the top 4 and pretty much everyone agreed that it would be a bad move to get rid of Wenger.

It wasn't until one of your fans came on here and started bashing Spurs for no reason what so ever. In fact below was my comment before the Spurs bashing started and really all we did was defend Spurs not bash Arsenal.

"I hate when people do this and it happens in the NBA all the time.
You don't knee jerk and fire Wenger unless you have a better option. And if they are not going to spend a lot of money there is no better option then Wenger.

Now with that being said, sooner or later he has to answer for no trophies in 6 years. I mean keeping him on board is the best option BUT if he doesn't make the CL and stays on Arsenal is kind of saying we don't expect to win trophies and just competing for the top 4 and making the knockout round in the CL is good enough for us and for most teams that is a great year but I don't think thats what Arsenal fans want, am I wrong?"
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 pm

dnmac4 wrote:BTW for Lex and Raptor, no one was sitting around waiting to jump on Arsenal.

In fact the thread was very calm and and people were debating what would happen to Wenger if Arsenal finish outside the top 4 and pretty much everyone agreed that it would be a bad move to get rid of Wenger.

It wasn't until one of your fans came on here and started bashing Spurs for no reason what so ever. In fact below was my comment before the Spurs bashing started and really all we did was defend Spurs not bash Arsenal.

You don't knee jerk and fire Wenger unless you have a better option. And if they are not going to spend a lot of money there is no better option then Wenger.

Now with that being said, sooner or later he has to answer for no trophies in 6 years. I mean keeping him on board is the best option BUT if he doesn't make the CL and stays on Arsenal is kind of saying we don't expect to win trophies and just competing for the top 4 and making the knockout round in the CL is good enough for us and for most teams that is a great year but I don't think thats what Arsenal fans want, am I wrong?"

It was Potential [AC Milan fan] who tried to troll: They'll enjoy seeing their bitter rivals enjoy CL football while they are stuck in Euro, at-least until Tottenham finish last in the group stage.

Then Nick added: Spurs are better than Arsenal, and Chelsea too.

This is where this started, obviously not by Arsenal fans.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 pm

There's more chance of SAF getting sacked than Wenger Suspect

Wenger is untouchable, he'll leave Arsenal only when he decides.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:17 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:BTW for Lex and Raptor, no one was sitting around waiting to jump on Arsenal.

It was Potential [AC Milan fan] who tried to troll: They'll enjoy seeing their bitter rivals enjoy CL football while they are stuck in Euro, at-least until Tottenham finish last in the group stage.

I don't want to bring this up again as RG pretty much told us not to but, 1) How is Nick saying Spurs and Chelsea are better then Arsenal a troll? Right now they are in fact better in the league. People on here seem to take everything as an insult. The thread is talking about making the top 4 and Nick pointed out that Chelsea and Spurs are better right now which they are, take a look at the table if you don't believe me. All Nick did was state the obvious truth and your fellow fan flipped out with this,

2) have you seen spurs lately? they have been scrapping results and been playing terrible and we are only at the mid of December, you just wait till their luck runs out. did you watch the Sunderland match today? i bet you didnt. they won but should have been 3-0 down at half time, we will comfortably finish ahead them, spurs are riding the luck boat, it will soon sink.

That is where the thread turned, it wasn't some troll Arsenal thread, in fact it turned into a troll Spurs thread for no reason.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:26 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

I don't want to bring this up again as RG pretty much told us not to but, 1) How is Nick saying Spurs and Chelsea are better then Arsenal a troll? Right now they are in fact better in the league. People on here seem to take everything as an insult. The thread is talking about making the top 4 and Nick pointed out that Chelsea and Spurs are better right now which they are, take a look at the table if you don't believe me. All Nick did was state the obvious truth and your fellow fan flipped out with this,

2) have you seen spurs lately? they have been scrapping results and been playing terrible and we are only at the mid of December, you just wait till their luck runs out. did you watch the Sunderland match today? i bet you didnt. they won but should have been 3-0 down at half time, we will comfortably finish ahead them, spurs are riding the luck boat, it will soon sink.

That is where the thread turned, it wasn't some troll Arsenal thread, in fact it turned into a troll Spurs thread for no reason.

At first I didn't say Nick's post was a troll post, I said Potential's post was one. I was telling where the Spurs thing started, Nick and Potential were totally off topic. The thread was about Arsenal not Chelsea or Spurs or even Liverpool, the thing is people here can't have a talk without without going offtopic.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:37 pm

We can agree to disagree.

I just don't see how when 3 Arsenal fans in a row are saying there's now way Arsenal finish outside the top 4 and then Nick says Spurs and Chelsea are better (teams they would have to jump) that is going off topic.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:40 pm

dnmac4 wrote:We can agree to disagree.

I just don't see how when 3 Arsenal fans in a row are saying there's now way Arsenal finish outside the top 4 and then Nick says Spurs and Chelsea are better (teams they would have to jump) that is going off topic.

Let's say we're too sensitive when it comes to Spurs Razz I agree that Spurs are better than Arsenal and Chelsea atm but I think too that it's just temporary. The battle for the 3rd and 4th spot will be interesting.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 pm

How are Chelsea better than us? What goddamn league have i been watching this season wherein Chelsea are better than us?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:52 pm

If Arsenal finish out of the top 4, Lex would lose his sense of humour and befriend dnmac4....
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Lex wrote:How are Chelsea better than us? What goddamn league have i been watching this season wherein Chelsea are better than us?

The league you have been watching is the EPL and Chelsea have more points. So in the terms of the conversation which was finishing in the top 4 in the EPL Chelsea are better at this point in time. I don't know why that's an issue as it's pretty black and white.

Just like at this point in time Madrid have a better chance at winning La Liga over Barca because they have more points, I don't have any issues saying that as a Barca fan because it's true. You are what your record says you are.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:24 pm

cmon guys let it go
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:52 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Lex wrote:How are Chelsea better than us? What goddamn league have i been watching this season wherein Chelsea are better than us?

The league you have been watching is the EPL and Chelsea have more points. So in the terms of the conversation which was finishing in the top 4 in the EPL Chelsea are better at this point in time. I don't know why that's an issue as it's pretty black and white.

Just like at this point in time Madrid have a better chance at winning La Liga over Barca because they have more points, I don't have any issues saying that as a Barca fan because it's true. You are what your record says you are.

I hope you understand that its common to know that the team ahead on points by a small margin isn't necessarily the better team. As otherwise Viani's Milan would've been classified as the best team within those years.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Table doesn't lie.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm

english_jewel wrote:

Table doesn't lie.

tbf, Blackpool had 25 points from 17 games last yr, sitting comfortably in 8th place before X-Mas period Wink.

Despite all that is talked about, I don't think there is much between Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and us. City are ahead of all, and United are United and they have category of their own no matter what which is so annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Sepi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Table doesn't lie.

tbf, Blackpool had 25 points from 17 games last yr, sitting comfortably in 8th place before X-Mas period Wink.

Blackpool were just overachievers and pretenders at that stage, like Newcastle were this season not so long ago. You have to look at some of the recent years to determine who's the better team since team's don't change that much as well as looking at the table run.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next