justdoit_
RealGunner
Sushi Master
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
44 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 6 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Sepi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Lex wrote:How are Chelsea better than us? What goddamn league have i been watching this season wherein Chelsea are better than us?

Table doesn't lie.

tbf, Blackpool had 25 points from 17 games last yr, sitting comfortably in 8th place before X-Mas period Wink.

Blackpool were just overachievers and pretenders at that stage, like Newcastle were this season not so long ago. You have to look at some of the recent years to determine who's the better team since team's don't change that much as well as looking at the table run.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 6 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:22 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Lex wrote:How are Chelsea better than us? What goddamn league have i been watching this season wherein Chelsea are better than us?

Table doesn't lie.

Didn't you say Chelsea are better than Spurs?

Guess what? table doesn't lie. Very Happy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:25 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Table doesn't lie.

Didn't you say Chelsea are better than Spurs?

Guess what? table doesn't lie. Very Happy

See what I just said above.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Levante was the best team in La Liga, table doesn't lie :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:33 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Levante was the best team in La Liga, table doesn't lie :facepalm:

See what I said to EarlyPrototype.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:41 pm

english_jewel wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Levante was the best team in La Liga, table doesn't lie :facepalm:

But Man Cities place in the table for the last few seasons hasn't been as well as Chelsea's, does that mean Chelsea > City? hmm
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:20 pm

ali8775 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

But Man Cities place in the table for the last few seasons hasn't been as well as Chelsea's, does that mean Chelsea > City? hmm

I didn't say that you only look at recent years. Please read again. If you do then you'll notice that I said you look at both the table run and recent years (which I'm sure you read but pretending not to just to make the argument work your way) and although Chelsea has been finishing ahead of Man City for many continuous years, Man City's current squad is clearly much superior to Chelsea's and therefore they are currently better.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:15 am

This thread :bow:

Betting on top4 finish here. Interesting odds:

http://www.paddypower.com/football/uk-football/premier-league?ev_oc_grp_ids=111188

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:48 am

hahahahaha
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:12 am

dnmac4 wrote:The league you have been watching is the EPL and Chelsea have more points. So in the terms of the conversation which was finishing in the top 4 in the EPL Chelsea are better at this point in time. I don't know why that's an issue as it's pretty black and white.
Like i said earlier, where were you when we beat Chelsea at the Bridge and were sitting above them in the table? Only when Arsenal stumble against a Sheikh's lapdog do you come rushing in

Judging who's been playing better just by looking at the table is stupid. Forgetting the table for just one second, you're going to honestly tell me that Chelsea have looked better than us this season? Even you can't keep a straight face agreeing to such drivel
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Lex wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:The league you have been watching is the EPL and Chelsea have more points. So in the terms of the conversation which was finishing in the top 4 in the EPL Chelsea are better at this point in time. I don't know why that's an issue as it's pretty black and white.
Like i said earlier, where were you when we beat Chelsea at the Bridge and were sitting above them in the table? Only when Arsenal stumble against a Sheikh's lapdog do you come rushing in

Judging who's been playing better just by looking at the table is stupid. Forgetting the table for just one second, you're going to honestly tell me that Chelsea have looked better than us this season? Even you can't keep a straight face agreeing to such drivel

Same old crap. What are you going to say when we finish ahead of you again for the seventh year running?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:49 pm

I don't think Arsenal would sack him at all. Despite some recent failings, he's still held in very high regard at the club, and many would revolt if they saw Wenger being sacked. For me, it would take a slip to mid-table for Arsenal until they could even consider sacking Wenger. Despite that, there's a chance that he would leave on his own accord if they finished outside of the top four.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:18 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Lex wrote:

Same old crap. What are you going to say when we finish ahead of you again for the seventh year running?

Doesnt mean much....

13 vs 4 titles...

Suck on that
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:41 pm

english_jewel wrote:Same old crap. What are you going to say when we finish ahead of you again for the seventh year running?
I dunno............."bye bye AVB" perhaps?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Lex wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Same old crap. What are you going to say when we finish ahead of you again for the seventh year running?
I dunno............."bye bye AVB" perhaps?

Wenger has more chance of leaving this summer than does Villas-Boas.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Which mystic clairvoyant did you attain that piece of inside info from?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Lex wrote:Which mystic clairvoyant did you attain that piece of inside info from?

From the one which told you Arsenal were better than Chelsea??

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:10 pm

I'll just say one thing; since Arsene has been in charge at Arsenal, how many managers have arrived at Chelsea for a cup of Nescafé and a chocolate digestive, then taken off?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Lex wrote:I'll just say one thing; since Arsene has been in charge at Arsenal, how many managers have arrived at Chelsea for a cup of Nescafé and a chocolate digestive, then taken off?

That isn't relevant to the situation Wenger is facing with Arsenal now compared to what Villas-Boas was brought in for.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 am

english_jewel wrote:
Lex wrote:I'll just say one thing; since Arsene has been in charge at Arsenal, how many managers have arrived at Chelsea for a cup of Nescafé and a chocolate digestive, then taken off?

That isn't relevant to the situation Wenger is facing with Arsenal now compared to what Villas-Boas was brought in for.

didnt they say the same thing about ancelotti and a dozen others before him
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:06 am

diptiman wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

didnt they say the same thing about ancelotti and a dozen others before him

Says the Madrid fan.

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 6 Irony-meter

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun May 13, 2012 6:12 pm

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 6 X2_c711906
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm

loooooooooooool at some posts, where the hell is english_jewel Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun May 13, 2012 6:33 pm

djoe26 wrote:The season aint over yet so dont judge arsenal yet.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun May 13, 2012 6:40 pm

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 6 Mind-the-gap

FOREVER IN OUR SHADOWS
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon May 14, 2012 10:13 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Lex wrote:

:vagi:
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum