justdoit_
RealGunner
Sushi Master
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
44 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 3 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by Ali Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Who's willing to put a ONE MONTH signature bet that Tottenham will make the top 4? (I'm saying they won't)

Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 3 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by Adit Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Luck is so overused here lol

United were described as a lucky team last season and they walked away with PL,constant winning is not luck lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Why would Wenger deserve to be sacked ? FFS he didn't sold Fabregas and nasri ! lmao
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Bring up Tottenham and the thread explodes :bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:06 pm

One month? I'm willing to put a 1 year bet on here saying that Arsenal will finish ahead of Tottenham.

Adit has no idea what he's talking about and has barely seen Tottenham play, but thinks he knows more than everyone else. Tell me, Adit, who do Tottenham play up top now?
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Iceman wrote:Have you seen the games? No? You haven't? You're only looking at statistics of goals and then coming up with an opinion from that alone that is supposedly superior to everyone else's? Good to know.

LOL, who are you to say I haven't seen the games. Yes, I have seen over half of the games in that run and the Fulham game your talking about Spurs were totally outplayed for one half of the game not the entire game and they finished there chances because they have MORE CLASS in there forwards, it wasn't luck. Fulham didn't win because there forwards couldn't finish and Friedel who I have told you guys over and over again is an excellent keeper had a great game and kept Fulham at bay.

A lot of the games in that run they flat out beat teams like a drum, period.

You know your not the only one with a Television, it's just lazy to say "you haven't watched the games" when by saying that there 9 game winning streak scoring 2 or more goals in every game was down to fortune or luck suggests you didn't watch the games. Sure some games they won they were fortunate but thats what happens when you bring in good players, you win games when maybe you wouldn't because you have a lot of class on your team. ?Hence they have a whole new spine to there team made up of really good players and they fixed the positions on there team that held them back from making the CL the year before. Mainly a great keeper and a clinical forward.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Another thread to bump in may
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 pm

This thread is clearly troll bait.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:20 pm

"One month? I'm willing to put a 1 year bet on here saying that Arsenal will finish ahead of Tottenham.- Iceman

"Who's willing to put a ONE MONTH signature bet that Tottenham will make the top 4? (I'm saying they won't)" - Ali8775

I find these quotes totally hilarious as I tried OVER AND OVER again to get any of you to bet me that Arsenal finishes in the top 4 at the beginning of the season.

You called me childish, and stupid and all types of names. Look at you know, this is hilarious.

Now you guys believe in your team, huh, Pathetic.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Iceman wrote:One month? I'm willing to put a 1 year bet on here saying that Arsenal will finish ahead of Tottenham.

Adit has no idea what he's talking about and has barely seen Tottenham play, but thinks he knows more than everyone else. Tell me, Adit, who do Tottenham play up top now?
oh yeah so now i said Spurs run are not luck i automatically classified as a "non watcher" lol,this is the best logic you got thinking with your high iq brain?
oh and that big black dude started for them,dont know his name,heard he played for madrid Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Take it then big fella
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:30 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Iceman wrote:Have you seen the games? No? You haven't? You're only looking at statistics of goals and then coming up with an opinion from that alone that is supposedly superior to everyone else's? Good to know.

LOL, who are you to say I haven't seen the games. Yes, I have seen over half of the games in that run and the Fulham game your talking about Spurs were totally outplayed for one half of the game not the entire game and they finished there chances because they have MORE CLASS in there forwards, it wasn't luck. Fulham didn't win because there forwards couldn't finish and Friedel who I have told you guys over and over again is an excellent keeper had a great game and kept Fulham at bay.

You know your not the only one with a Television, it's just lazy to say "you haven't watched the games" when by saying that there 9 game winning streak scoring 2 or more goals in every game was down to fortune or luck suggests you didn't watch the games. Sure some games they won they were fortunate but thats what happens when you bring in good players, you win games when maybe you wouldn't because you have a lot of class on your team. ?Hence they have a whole new spine to there team made up of really good players and they fixed the positions on there team that held them back from making the CL the year before. Mainly a great keeper and a clinical forward.

In the Fulham game, Spurs were outplayed in most of the match, not just one half.
You may have watched it, but Adit didn't. Adebayor is not a clinical finisher, they have less depth than we do, they are less likely to recruit in January than all of the other teams, while they have played all of the big teams at home(Except for United), we've actually played them all away (except for Liverpool) and we actually have more talent in all areas on the pitch except for midfield (As a result of Wilshere's injury)

dnmac4 wrote:"One month? I'm willing to put a 1 year bet on here saying that Arsenal will finish ahead of Tottenham.- Iceman

"Who's willing to put a ONE MONTH signature bet that Tottenham will make the top 4? (I'm saying they won't)" - Ali8775

I find these quotes totally hilarious as I tried OVER AND OVER again to get any of you to bet me that Arsenal finishes in the top 4 at the beginning of the season.

You called me childish, and stupid and all types of names. Look at you know, this is hilarious.

Uhm, I was always adamant that we will finish in the top 4. I don't know where you get this stuff from, but if you want to bet then let's make one. A sig bet that will last for a whole year. Deal?
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Adit admitting that he doesn't watch Spurs. Gotta love it when I'm right Wink
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Iceman wrote:Adit admitting that he doesn't watch Spurs. Gotta love it when I'm right Wink
Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 pm

dnmac4 wrote:"One month? I'm willing to put a 1 year bet on here saying that Arsenal will finish ahead of Tottenham.- Iceman

loool who is plus repping you? that was a pathetic response, who are these arsenal fans you are talking of, why are you generalising with some small portion of arsenal fans? i dont remember any of what you speak of, and even if i did fact is at the start of the season we didnt know our situation, we didnt know what was going on with the CLUB let alone the team. we didnt know we were going to buy arteta/santos/mertesacke to help us with the season. at the time we lost 8-2 we were at an all time low and thought we were going to be stuck with a young inexperienced team full of injuries. your a bait dude, you love hitting teams when they are down, thats why your a joke of a poster.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:40 pm

If Real loses another El Classico...(finish the line)
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Adit is probably +repping him Laughing banana
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Iceman wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

In the Fulham game, Spurs were outplayed in most of the match, not just one half.
You may have watched it, but Adit didn't. Adebayor is not a clinical finisher, they have less depth than we do, they are less likely to recruit in January than all of the other teams, while they have played all of the big teams at home(Except for United), we've actually played them all away (except for Liverpool) and we actually have more talent in all areas on the pitch except for midfield (As a result of Wilshere's injury)

Uhm, I was always adamant that we will finish in the top 4. I don't know where you get this stuff from, but if you want to bet then let's make one. A sig bet that will last for a whole year. Deal?

Deal. Just to make sure the bet is that Arsenal will not make the top 4 correct? Nothing about Spurs?

As for ALI, you know for a fact that the bet thread at the start of the year was directed right at you and you called me names and then tucked your tail and ran away. And the bet was for me to leave the forum or you and your other two deranged fans who thought 1) Arsenal would finish above City 2) Arsenal had a better midfield then City 3)Arsenal would keep Cesc and Nasri 4) Nasri was better then Silva.

But now that Arsenal is in a better position you want to bet and for lesser terms at that. LOL, NO. Iceman says he was adamant Arsenal would make the top 4 from the start so I believe him thats why I will bet with him. But for you, you had your chance and didn't believe in your team even though you talked all sorts of crap like I mentioned above and only have the balls to bet when the situation looks better.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Adit wrote:You gotta be kidding me calling that 9 game winning streak is down to luck lol

Delusional fans are delusional,they just dont like to accept other teams being better Laughing

feck it! Spurs ain't and will never be better than Arsenal!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:51 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

loool who is plus repping you? that was a pathetic response, who are these arsenal fans you are talking of, why are you generalising with some small portion of arsenal fans? i dont remember any of what you speak of, and even if i did fact is at the start of the season we didnt know our situation, we didnt know what was going on with the CLUB let alone the team. we didnt know we were going to buy arteta/santos/mertesacke to help us with the season. at the time we lost 8-2 we were at an all time low and thought we were going to be stuck with a young inexperienced team full of injuries. your a bait dude, you love hitting teams when they are down, thats why your a joke of a poster.

HAHAHA, none of what your saying stopped any of you from talking S*** though did it? I had it out with all of you at the start of the year and all I was saying is that City was better, City had the best players in the EPL, City had a better midfield then Arsenal, and you were going to lose Cesc and Nasri and all I heard was I Was crazy, or Cesc loves Arsenal he wouldn't do that to them and Barca is disgusting, Nasri is better then Silva, blah blah blah.

IF you don't remember it then I don't know what to say, ask RG. He was the MOD responsible for moderating most of it as it got very heated.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Why do you guys think Spurs are the only team in Arsenal's way?

There is Liverpool and Chelsea.

I dont understand how Arsenal fans can talk about the depth of other teams. Did you guys forget about RVP?

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

These Arsenal haters...... Looooool, let's juz bump this thread when the season's done.

Spurs won't finish above us, never ever! And we'll make the top 4.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Iceman wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Deal. Just to make sure the bet is that Arsenal will not make the top 4 correct? Nothing about Spurs?

As for ALI, you know for a fact that the bet thread at the start of the year was directed right at you and you called me names and then tucked your tail and ran away. And the bet was for me to leave the forum or you and your other two deranged fans who thought 1) Arsenal would finish above City 2) Arsenal had a better midfield then City 3)Arsenal would keep Cesc and Nasri 4) Nasri was better then Silva.

But now that Arsenal is in a better position you want to bet and for lesser terms at that. LOL, NO. Iceman says he was adamant Arsenal would make the top 4 from the start so I believe him thats why I will bet with him. But for you, you had your chance and didn't believe in your team even though you talked all sorts of crap like I mentioned above and only have the balls to bet when the situation looks better.

Alright, peace. I say that Arsenal will make it into the top 4 and you say that they won't. A 1 year signature bet is at stake, and whoever wins can change the other person's signature only once every month. How does that sound?
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:56 pm

No because all of the fans and their commitee have the same amount of brain cells.

i wonder what theyre waiting for to sack the man...

Delusional twats who think they are cool by immediatley dropping down a reasonable argument...

ur the idiots, look at ur track record..
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Iceman wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Iceman wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Alright, peace. I say that Arsenal will make it into the top 4 and you say that they won't. A 1 year signature bet is at stake, and whoever wins can change the other person's signature only once every month. How does that sound?

That works. It's a bet.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:59 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I love it. Spurs and Arsenal go on very similar runs after bad starts not to mention Spurs beat Arsenal and Spurs run is all luck while Arsenal's is all skill.

I mean you can have teams you don't like but at last try and be rational.
Actually, Arsenal had their worst start ever in a very long time, while Spurs have enjoyed their best start to the season since i think it was 1957.....just sayin
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next