justdoit_
RealGunner
Sushi Master
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
44 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 2 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:19 pm

meh, it has lasted Man U what??? 2-3 seasons now...dont think it will run out for spuds either

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 2 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Spurs are better than Arsenal, and Chelsea too
feck off nick! Come on man, you know better.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:meh, it has lasted Man U what??? 2-3 seasons now...dont think it will run out for spuds either

lol spurs are not man utd, spurs ALWAYS run out of luck, it happens every season.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 pm

I love it. Spurs and Arsenal go on very similar runs after bad starts not to mention Spurs beat Arsenal and Spurs run is all luck while Arsenal's is all skill.

I mean you can have teams you don't like but at last try and be rational.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Totally off topic i dont buy this spurs are lucky crap..

Manu were grinding out results with bit of a luck last season, guess what happened in the end?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:meh, it has lasted Man U what??? 2-3 seasons now...dont think it will run out for spuds either

lol spurs are not man utd, spurs ALWAYS run out of luck, it happens every season.

they have better players now, have they ever had anyone better than Ade...heck they were relying on the inconsistent defoe to bail them out before.. he is lucky to get on the bench atm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Arsenal more than matched City today. If (I know, I know) they had both fullbacks fit today or even one they probably would have won.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I love it. Spurs and Arsenal go on very similar runs after bad starts not to mention Spurs beat Arsenal and Spurs run is all luck while Arsenal's is all skill.

I mean you can have teams you don't like but at last try and be rational.

honestly though i have been watching them, you know what dnmac...you will see as the season goes on, ive been watching the pl for a long time, i know when a team is playing badly and riding on luck. im not saying nothing, you will see. bookmark this page, just bookmark it.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Gil wrote:Arsenal more than matched City today. If (I know, I know) they had both fullbacks fit today or even one they probably would have won.

THANK YOU!! someone who watched the game
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Adit wrote:Totally off topic i dont buy this spurs are lucky crap..

Manu were grinding out results with bit of a luck last season, guess what happened in the end?

I know, it's totally baseless not to mention they have a whole new spine in there team and are much better then they were lat year while Arsenal are worse then they were last which is not debatable at all nor is it a shot at Arsenal.

To be fair it's only 1 or 2 people saying it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Thanx Gil, finally a non-arsenal fan which is rational!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:29 pm

teams that are lucky dont always end up like man utd though, thats what you need to understand, it can go both ways, the luck can ran out fast and bad performances can be exposed, HAVE you been watching them in the pl latley?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Spurs' depth is worse than ours, Harry will probably go to jail, they've been totally outplayed in some matches but somehow won while that has never happened to us and we always finish ahead of them. It's just how things go, you'll see

Yes yes, I'm a cocky Arsenal fan who doesn't know crap about football. Sue me
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

they have better players now, have they ever had anyone better than Ade...heck they were relying on the inconsistent defoe to bail them out before.. he is lucky to get on the bench atm

Exactly, there keeper last year cost them about 5-9 points with horrible errors and they replace him with Friedel who has been excellent this year, they needed another midfielder and they got Scott Parker who helps them keep the ball and plays great in there midfield which BTW is one of the best in the EPL with Modric, Parker, Bale, VDV and Lennon and Sandro. They needed a consistent goal scorer so they got Adebayor who has been great for them. That's a whole new Spine to there team, comparing them with past years is just wrong.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 pm

lol this is england, nearly all politicians evade taxes, nothing happens to them...nothing will happen to him either

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Wenger is what is allowing Arsenal to stay competitive.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 pm

When they own us on Thursday I'll be forced to admit they're a better side until then I'm still not convinced.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Gil wrote:When they own us on Thursday I'll be forced to admit they're a better side until then I'm still not convinced.

Think you'll win if Bale doesn't make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Bale will definitely be fit mate.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Also, as for Spurs run being Lucky here are there results in that run, they scored 2 or more goals in EVERY SINGLE GAME. That is not luck. Luck is winning 1-0 or the occasional 2-1 but to score 2 or more goals in every game and then you guys call it luck is just stupid for lack of a better word. Also winning 9 strait w/o ties in the "hardest league in the world" is not luck either.

2-0
4-0
2-1
2-1 (Arsenal, I know it had to be luck)
2-2
2-1
3-1
3-1
2-0
3-1
3-0- 27/27 points taken scoring 2 or more goals in every game.
1-2- lost to Stoke ending there run
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Have you seen the games? No? You haven't? You're only looking at statistics of goals and then coming up with an opinion from that alone that is supposedly superior to everyone else's? Good to know.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:54 pm

You gotta be kidding me calling that 9 game winning streak is down to luck lol

Delusional fans are delusional,they just dont like to accept other teams being better Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Did I say all the 9 games were luck? No.
Did I say our 8 game streak didn't involve luck? No.
Are you putting words in my mouth? Yes.
Did you watch most of those games? No.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:59 pm

No bla No bla

They were simply better than arsenal so far in the league,beated in head to head match too,suppose lot of arsenal 1-0 wins are due to luck too?

Bitter fans lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Again, I didn't say Arsenal haven't been lucky. I'm saying Arsenal have been unlucky at times, while Spurs haven't. Instead, they play Fulham, get out-possessed, out-passed and totally out-played, conceding chances from all over and having every Fulham player bar one shoot, but come out with a two goal cushion win.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Who's willing to put a ONE MONTH signature bet that Tottenham will make the top 4? (I'm saying they won't)
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next