justdoit_
RealGunner
Sushi Master
El Chelsea Fuerte
Mr Nick09
44 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 4 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Iceman wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Iceman wrote:Have you seen the games? No? You haven't? You're only looking at statistics of goals and then coming up with an opinion from that alone that is supposedly superior to everyone else's? Good to know.

LOL, who are you to say I haven't seen the games. Yes, I have seen over half of the games in that run and the Fulham game your talking about Spurs were totally outplayed for one half of the game not the entire game and they finished there chances because they have MORE CLASS in there forwards, it wasn't luck. Fulham didn't win because there forwards couldn't finish and Friedel who I have told you guys over and over again is an excellent keeper had a great game and kept Fulham at bay.

A lot of the games in that run they flat out beat teams like a drum, period.

You know your not the only one with a Television, it's just lazy to say "you haven't watched the games" when by saying that there 9 game winning streak scoring 2 or more goals in every game was down to fortune or luck suggests you didn't watch the games. Sure some games they won they were fortunate but thats what happens when you bring in good players, you win games when maybe you wouldn't because you have a lot of class on your team. ?Hence they have a whole new spine to there team made up of really good players and they fixed the positions on there team that held them back from making the CL the year before. Mainly a great keeper and a clinical forward.

In the Fulham game, Spurs were outplayed in most of the match, not just one half.
You may have watched it, but Adit didn't. Adebayor is not a clinical finisher, they have less depth than we do, they are less likely to recruit in January than all of the other teams, while they have played all of the big teams at home(Except for United), we've actually played them all away (except for Liverpool) and we actually have more talent in all areas on the pitch except for midfield (As a result of Wilshere's injury)

dnmac4 wrote:"One month? I'm willing to put a 1 year bet on here saying that Arsenal will finish ahead of Tottenham.- Iceman

"Who's willing to put a ONE MONTH signature bet that Tottenham will make the top 4? (I'm saying they won't)" - Ali8775

I find these quotes totally hilarious as I tried OVER AND OVER again to get any of you to bet me that Arsenal finishes in the top 4 at the beginning of the season.

You called me childish, and stupid and all types of names. Look at you know, this is hilarious.

Now you guys believe in your team, huh, Pathetic.

Uhm, I was always adamant that we will finish in the top 4. I don't know where you get this stuff from, but if you want to bet then let's make one. A sig bet that will last for a whole year. Deal?

Deal. Just to make sure the bet is that Arsenal will not make the top 4 correct? Nothing about Spurs?

As for ALI, you know for a fact that the bet thread at the start of the year was directed right at you and you called me names and then tucked your tail and ran away. And the bet was for me to leave the forum or you and your other two deranged fans who thought 1) Arsenal would finish above City 2) Arsenal had a better midfield then City 3)Arsenal would keep Cesc and Nasri 4) Nasri was better then Silva.

But now that Arsenal is in a better position you want to bet and for lesser terms at that. LOL, NO. Iceman says he was adamant Arsenal would make the top 4 from the start so I believe him thats why I will bet with him. But for you, you had your chance and didn't believe in your team even though you talked all sorts of crap like I mentioned above and only have the balls to bet when the situation looks better.

Alright, peace. I say that Arsenal will make it into the top 4 and you say that they won't. A 1 year signature bet is at stake, and whoever wins can change the other person's signature only once every month. How does that sound?

Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

If Arsenal finish out of the top4... - Page 4 Empty Re: If Arsenal finish out of the top4...

Post by Il Capitano Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:56 pm

No because all of the fans and their commitee have the same amount of brain cells.

i wonder what theyre waiting for to sack the man...

Delusional twats who think they are cool by immediatley dropping down a reasonable argument...

ur the idiots, look at ur track record..
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Iceman wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Iceman wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Iceman wrote:Have you seen the games? No? You haven't? You're only looking at statistics of goals and then coming up with an opinion from that alone that is supposedly superior to everyone else's? Good to know.

LOL, who are you to say I haven't seen the games. Yes, I have seen over half of the games in that run and the Fulham game your talking about Spurs were totally outplayed for one half of the game not the entire game and they finished there chances because they have MORE CLASS in there forwards, it wasn't luck. Fulham didn't win because there forwards couldn't finish and Friedel who I have told you guys over and over again is an excellent keeper had a great game and kept Fulham at bay.

A lot of the games in that run they flat out beat teams like a drum, period.

You know your not the only one with a Television, it's just lazy to say "you haven't watched the games" when by saying that there 9 game winning streak scoring 2 or more goals in every game was down to fortune or luck suggests you didn't watch the games. Sure some games they won they were fortunate but thats what happens when you bring in good players, you win games when maybe you wouldn't because you have a lot of class on your team. ?Hence they have a whole new spine to there team made up of really good players and they fixed the positions on there team that held them back from making the CL the year before. Mainly a great keeper and a clinical forward.

In the Fulham game, Spurs were outplayed in most of the match, not just one half.
You may have watched it, but Adit didn't. Adebayor is not a clinical finisher, they have less depth than we do, they are less likely to recruit in January than all of the other teams, while they have played all of the big teams at home(Except for United), we've actually played them all away (except for Liverpool) and we actually have more talent in all areas on the pitch except for midfield (As a result of Wilshere's injury)

dnmac4 wrote:"One month? I'm willing to put a 1 year bet on here saying that Arsenal will finish ahead of Tottenham.- Iceman

"Who's willing to put a ONE MONTH signature bet that Tottenham will make the top 4? (I'm saying they won't)" - Ali8775

I find these quotes totally hilarious as I tried OVER AND OVER again to get any of you to bet me that Arsenal finishes in the top 4 at the beginning of the season.

You called me childish, and stupid and all types of names. Look at you know, this is hilarious.

Now you guys believe in your team, huh, Pathetic.

Uhm, I was always adamant that we will finish in the top 4. I don't know where you get this stuff from, but if you want to bet then let's make one. A sig bet that will last for a whole year. Deal?

Deal. Just to make sure the bet is that Arsenal will not make the top 4 correct? Nothing about Spurs?

As for ALI, you know for a fact that the bet thread at the start of the year was directed right at you and you called me names and then tucked your tail and ran away. And the bet was for me to leave the forum or you and your other two deranged fans who thought 1) Arsenal would finish above City 2) Arsenal had a better midfield then City 3)Arsenal would keep Cesc and Nasri 4) Nasri was better then Silva.

But now that Arsenal is in a better position you want to bet and for lesser terms at that. LOL, NO. Iceman says he was adamant Arsenal would make the top 4 from the start so I believe him thats why I will bet with him. But for you, you had your chance and didn't believe in your team even though you talked all sorts of crap like I mentioned above and only have the balls to bet when the situation looks better.

Alright, peace. I say that Arsenal will make it into the top 4 and you say that they won't. A 1 year signature bet is at stake, and whoever wins can change the other person's signature only once every month. How does that sound?

That works. It's a bet.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:59 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I love it. Spurs and Arsenal go on very similar runs after bad starts not to mention Spurs beat Arsenal and Spurs run is all luck while Arsenal's is all skill.

I mean you can have teams you don't like but at last try and be rational.
Actually, Arsenal had their worst start ever in a very long time, while Spurs have enjoyed their best start to the season since i think it was 1957.....just sayin
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Mate, you took that bet with Milanfan7.

Arsenal has NOTHING to do with Tottenham mate, it's your defending of Tottenham, so take my bet THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ARSENAL.

Also, you really need to lighten up this is a forum, not a battlefield, go outside, look at the sunlight, there are other people, and real life, not virtual ones lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 pm

The Verminator wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I love it. Spurs and Arsenal go on very similar runs after bad starts not to mention Spurs beat Arsenal and Spurs run is all luck while Arsenal's is all skill.

I mean you can have teams you don't like but at last try and be rational.
Actually, Arsenal had their worst start ever in a very long time, while Spurs have enjoyed their best start to the season since i think it was 1957.....just sayin

UUUUHHHH, Spurs lost there first 2 league games. If thats there best start ever then wow.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Arsenal had 7 points from 7 games haha
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 pm

ali8775 wrote:Mate, you took that bet with Milanfan7.

Arsenal has NOTHING to do with Tottenham mate, it's your defending of Tottenham, so take my bet THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ARSENAL.

Also, you really need to lighten up this is a forum, not a battlefield, go outside, look at the sunlight, there are other people, and real life, not virtual ones lol

OK, now it's time to lie, huh? Milanfan7 and I have no bet in place so I have no clue what your talking about. And if Arsenal has nothing to do with Spurs why is it almost all Arsenal fans putting them down.

As for the betting you said betting was childish and stupid and that no one wants to bet on the forum blah blah blah.

Don't be mad, just remember the internet is permanent, people remember what you say. So when you totally contradict yourself people will call you on it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Iceman wrote:Arsenal had 7 points from 7 games haha

Yea I know. That's why there trailing by 5 points and Spurs have a game in hand. They did go on very similar runs though.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Ask him son
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:16 pm

I don't even know who he is.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:17 pm

what a wum has Nick turned into Laughing

man, this forum seriously lacks some hardcore Yids

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:17 pm

The season aint over yet so dont judge arsenal yet.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:20 pm

good that u guys have made a deal

but the thing is that u both wont go offtopic on this road again on any thread. Is that ok ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Don't count on us beating spuds if we don't have Ramires

Just saying.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:33 pm

if they win they will be a whopping EIGHT points ahead of their city rival....wow
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Looooool english jewel getting scared Smile
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 pm

@ halamadrid chillax we're not even halfway through the season yet.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 pm

El_Gunner wrote:Looooool english jewel getting scared Smile

How confident would you be if RVP wasn't available for Tottenham? :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:45 pm

You can imagine more than one oik on here sitting around just waiting for Arsenal to lose a game so they'd have ammo to spout bullshit of the like i've read in this thread. Going so far as to pretend they like Manchester City and Tottenham just to troll :facepalm: :facepalm:

Notice no-one was saying squat whilst Arsenal were winning games and qualifying for the CL. All it took was a slim loss to a 300 million pound outfit and the cretins came running from the woods, arms flailing about the place

Like RG said, we'll see what's what come next May
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Im not worried for Man City taking three points and leaving us far behind. It would be less painful if any of other rivals dropped points this weekend but unfortunately we are the only team to drop points but some people forget that its not the end of half season ffs.

We will definitely finish top four (by definitely, i mean haters can suck my arrogant d**k)...

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Sepi wrote:what a wum has Nick turned into Laughing

hey i dont like to be called like that Very Happy

whats a Yid?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Most teams will lose at Man city we fought hard all the way even though we were missing all our fullbacks. Its funny how when Arsenals lose a game they are out of everything. Year after year we have proved doubters wrong, a we can only get stronger, almost every team that goes to Man city this they will lose there and lose badly.

We can hold our heads high we went head to head and could have got a point but at the end of the day they were the better team and they were in full strength. I am sure if Santos or Sagna was healthy we could have pushed them further.

we are only 3 points off the 4th place lol at some posters here. In january when we get rid of all our dead woods and bring in Godsoki the Spurs will fall to Arsenal like they always had.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Sepi wrote:what a wum has Nick turned into Laughing

hey i dont like to be called like that Very Happy

whats a Yid?

Yid is English term for Jewish. Tottenham fans called Yids since the area club is based-a Jewish neighbourhood (at least traditionally used to be one). Owners are Jewish as well
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:24 am

Arsenal is a great team, I'm expecting them to do good this season.

Also, i think Arsenal is better than Chelsea.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:33 am

Hardcore yid's ?

No thanks, they are the mos delusional human beings known to man.....

They make some of the madrid fans seem sane and smart ffs.....

I want them as far away from this place as fcking possible.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next