McLewis
S
BeautifulGame
aunshi
EarlyPrototype
Art Morte
18 posters

Go down

Ballack has played his last game for Germany Empty Ballack has played his last game for Germany

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

Not sure if this is old news already, but Michael Ballack, 34, won't play for Germany any longer.

He hasn't been part of Löw's plans for a while as youngsters have impressed and Germany's FA has now announced that Ballack is no longer in the National Team.

Ballack featured 98 times for Germany's senior team, scoring 42 goals.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ballack has played his last game for Germany Empty Re: Ballack has played his last game for Germany

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 am

Great player can't say he will be missed too much though.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Ballack has played his last game for Germany Empty Re: Ballack has played his last game for Germany

Post by aunshi Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 am

Damn, it's a shame he can't have two more games.

Almost certainly for the best for Germany with their youthful approach now, but Ballack gave some great service to his country.

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:29 am

One of my favourite players.Deserves another 2 matches.Cant say Low handled the issue well.Germany wont miss him though.

Hopefully he gets a farewell game.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:43 am

"its micheal ballaaaaaack !!!and that is an absolute screamer !!!!right out of the top draw !!and that is why he has been the number one player in germany for years "

ballack's scorcher against austria in euro 2008
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:47 am

I really feel for him. Deserved to win something with Germany, but it just didn't happen for him.

This is definitely the right time for him to step down though and allow others in his position that are younger to stake their claim.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 am

I still feel he needs his final NT game to play, nevertheless an legend in my book.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 am

his teammate especially national and will be more surprisingly to japanese national team player his name i forgot it..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:59 am

gkamtu wrote:his teammate especially national and will be more surprisingly to japanese national team player his name i forgot it..

Absolutely!!
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raffy Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 pm

gkamtu wrote:his teammate especially national and will be more surprisingly to japanese national team player his name i forgot it..
what?
Raffy
Raffy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 pm

He deserves a farewell match. Was phenomenal in the 2002 World Cup and was perhaps the best German footballer of the past decade.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Yeah me too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm

milanista99 wrote:He deserves a farewell match. Was phenomenal in the 2002 World Cup and was perhaps the best German footballer of the past decade.

for sure buddy..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 pm

McLewis wrote:I really feel for him. Deserved to win something with Germany, but it just didn't happen for him.

Well, he is back at Neverkusen now. Must mean something Very Happy

Neo
Neo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Would be cool if Löw called him up for a friendly game, although I'm not sure if Ballack would like that, he's always seemed to me like a "everything or nothing" sort of player.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Art Morte wrote:Would be cool if Löw called him up for a friendly game, although I'm not sure if Ballack would like that, he's always seemed to me like a "everything or nothing" sort of player.

Löw have offerd him a last game against Brasi on 10.august this year
He declined it

So wat you say is true..
Neo
Neo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:53 pm

He was one of the last great, complete midfielders before the specialized ones came out. The closest people to him today are De Rossi or Khedira but they suck skillwise compared to him Very Happy
He deserves a proper farewell game Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:54 pm

The end of an era...

LEGEND
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Ballack has been a great player and its always somewhat sad to see great players retire.

It must be said that Germany are a great team and they no longer need his services.

He should get a fairwell game though.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Fantastic player, sad to see that he is gone, but all great things come to an end.

Truly is Mr. Nearly man. Deserved more than he got.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Better scoring ratio than most strikers of many NTs. Sad to see him go, so I think we can all see why.

I just wish he would've played the Euros, could've retired with at least one proper trophy.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Ballack has played his last game for Germany Cool_story_bro
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down