The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 5 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Since Don Nelson left, Dirk has dialed down the 3´s. He really doesnt take them that much anymore.

Get your point though. If Odom doesnt find his role in Dallas (I dont think he will for the record) I could see him not being resigned.

Him, Kidd and Terry off the books by the end of the year. Bring in Dwight, Hawood backs him up, Dirk, Marion back him up and plays minutes at the 3.

Bring back Terry for cheap, Kidd either retires or plays back up if they can snare Deron too.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 5 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:46 pm

The Franchise wrote:Vince is actually playing well..but everyone hates him so noone will say anything.

No one hates Vince.. at least I don't. I still own his #15 Raptors jersey.. He's a shadow of himself at this point though.

And no, he's not playing well, lol. He's had 1 good game in January, one. Even with that game he's shooting 33% and 14% for 3 for the month. What's there to talk about?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 pm

dmize wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Vince is actually playing well..but everyone hates him so noone will say anything.

No one hates Vince.. at least I don't. I still own his #15 Raptors jersey.. He's a shadow of himself at this point though.

And no, he's not playing well, lol. He's had 1 good game in January, one. Even with that game he's shooting 33% and 14% for 3 for the month. What's there to talk about?

I dont mean everyone literally, but he is one of the more hated players in the league so it seems lol

Of course, he isnt his old self, but given his age and role he doing alright.

Yeah, the stats dont say so, but in the games he is the only Dallas gaurd who is palying aggressively and driving to the bucket. His shot isnt always falling, probably not used to not touching it as much but his aggression is something to admire and I think Dallas as a team could follow that sort of example.

Another subject. Wizards still winless and John Wall regressing rather then improving. Needs a jumpshot badely right now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:04 am

He needs to penetrate more and soot those jumpers from closer to the rim IMO.

OFC he should add some range...but guys are forcing him to take jumpers from the awkward mid-mid-long range.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:55 am

Watching OKC-SPURS.

Shame Ginobli is down, would of been even more intresting.

Blair doing a decent job inside as I post.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:06 am

ragbirjosh wrote:He needs to penetrate more and soot those jumpers from closer to the rim IMO.

OFC he should add some range...but guys are forcing him to take jumpers from the awkward mid-mid-long range.

Tru, but he is also over penetrating and forcing himself into traffic.

Needs to penetrate, but pull up.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:23 am

John Wall has the worst jumper in the league according to stats, that just shouldn't happen. He's trying to do too much, I guess that's what happens when you're winless...
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:29 am

Wizards have too many brainless players who rely on athletic ability.

Guys like McGee would much rather block a shot into the 5th row then keep it in play, it looks better after all lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:33 am

Kevin Love - First 8 games 203 points - 120 Rebounds

Hasn't been done since Shaq in the 2000-2001 season (221 Points - 103 Rebounds)

Kevin Garnett did it back in 1999-2000 (203 Points - 107 Rebounds)

Also the first player with at least 20 points and 12 rebounds in his team's first 8 games since Kareem Abdul Jabbar (1975-1976 season)

How much respect does this guy get from NBA and sports analysts? I don't hear all that much about him.

I know we've already touched on this, but I admire Love for the work he put in during the off-season.

"Kevin Love is down 25-pounds after refocusing on strength and conditioning in the offseason.

A busy workout schedule has kept Love in the gym and away from the kitchen. As a result, the big man has had to outsource his cooking duties in order to stay active and stay fed.

A So-Cal kid at heart, it’s no surprise that Love would make his way onto a yoga mat, but the work focuses on the forward’s lateral movement and improving an already potent drop step.

Love 2.0 rounds it all off with a core-specific weightlifting regimen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:34 am

Wall grows straight into traffic almost everytime I watch him for absolutely no reason.

Penetrate deep to the side pull up and hit a diagonal 15 footer.I highly doubt he dosen't have a 15 footer in his arsenal.

No center or PF is gonna chase him out to the and he can beat anyone in the leauge off the dribble to get his position.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 am

How 4-5 of the most selfish players in the league got on one roster, I do not know. Blatche, McGee, Young, etc.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Wall grows straight into traffic almost everytime I watch him for absolutely no reason.

Penetrate deep to the side pull up and hit a diagonal 15 footer.I highly doubt he dosen't have a 15 footer in his arsenal.

No center or PF is gonna chase him out to the and he can beat anyone in the leauge off the dribble to get his position.

Agree 100%, but I think he isnt thinking straight right now, the Wizards are horrible and he trying to do alot.

He could also run pick and rolls but from closer in, like Sam Cassell used to.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 am

dmize wrote:How 4-5 of the most selfish players in the league got on one roster, I do not know. Blatche, McGee, Young, etc.

Blatche just makes my brain hurt.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 am

Blatche :lol!:

All said and done I'd take him in LA cuz Kobe would handle him.He actually has elite talent.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:44 am

Great talent but he makes some of the worse decisions I ever seen.

There was also this.

I wouldnt punish Kobe by giving him this nucklehead to straighten out.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 am

Commentator : "If Blatche is the Leader"

Me Laughing

Would still take him tho.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:52 am

Scary thing is he actually does believe he is the leader of that squad. I mean, I cant blame him too much seeing as he has no brain and there isnt anyone else who stands out as one...but just....no lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 am

James Harden just ruining someones life...sick crossover and drive to the basket for the and1.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 am

Also Nick Young :facepalm:

The guy has a better chance nailing a midcourt jumper than he would have hitting a bus parked on the floor.

Talk about Tunnel Vision.

Rich Man's basketball version of Ronaldo.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 am

Nick Young lol

When your poor mans J.R Smith thats never good.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:28 am

Anyone else find Brandon knight >>>Kyrie Irving
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:39 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Anyone else find Brandon knight >>>Kyrie Irving

Yep, my brother said the same thing.

This is funny.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:54 am

Have not seen either yet.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:57 am

So.......... Kyrie Irving > Brandon Knight Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 am

Brandon Knight looks like he has a smoother game and has 4.0 GPA.

Poor man's ragbirjosh TBH.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 am

Brandon Knight is better.

Doesn't miss a game winning bunny.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next