Le Samourai
TrezeGent
Harmonica
aford92
ijomer
LeBéninois
10 posters

Go down

That how i will describe Real vs Barca  , Empty That how i will describe Real vs Barca ,

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:30 pm

5-10 years from now, if i have to describe The dark side of MouReal VS Guardiolona . :coffee:

1'35 : Difference between Guardiola and Mourinho Smile , two greats clubs manager , I so like this part
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

That how i will describe Real vs Barca  , Empty Re: That how i will describe Real vs Barca ,

Post by ijomer Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Why can't some people mature up?
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

That how i will describe Real vs Barca  , Empty Re: That how i will describe Real vs Barca ,

Post by aford92 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 pm

ijomer wrote:Why can't some people mature up?

The irony of that comment is that your Ramos acted like an immature little child when he kicked Messi because he can't take getting skinned.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 pm

aford92 wrote:

The irony of that comment is that your Ramos acted like an immature little child when he kicked Messi because he can't take getting skinned.
I think he meant Ramos. eco smile
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:14 pm

aford92 wrote:

Spot on my friend!
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:14 pm

The irony of everyone's comment after watching that series of games and seeing how vast and unexplored the immaturity of both these teams are when playing each other.

BTW.....just to let you know.....people have been ducked 50% for this.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Did Biscuits try to intentionally break Di Maria's leg @0:22 and it went un noticed??
Just saw that. :coffee:

There is an old saying of Glass windows, rocks, something like that.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 pm

you guys are immature. why? because unlike you people don't bring random stuff up.. and talk about past.

but let me play your own game:

After Totally skinning your God Mehsii.. Ronaldo used his incredible pace to run through your whole team... and what happend to stop him? Adriano fouls him from behind... now it might not be as bad as ramos's foul, but aren't the intentions the same? I can't catch up to him, nor do i have a chance against him, so might as well foul him from behind when i have no chance of winning the ball??

i could have made a threat and posted this video and talked about it bla bla bla... but sorry mate's my maturity level is not as low as you people's , thanks to god!

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm

hmmm reminds ne of thoose two girls in my class that rip off on each other whenever there down for it

and both teams play dirty

evrey team plays dirty esp against their rivals

and ohh all thesse classicos are becoming taste less
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:31 pm

That how i will describe Real vs Barca  , Di-9NUI

Good vs. Evil
eco smile
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 pm

It's cool that we can both post videos of each team being dirty.

This is a really cool thread.

:facepalm:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Indeed, Good vs. Evil
.... or shall i say... Footballers vs Actors
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 pm

That how i will describe Real vs Barca  , Di-XONP
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Seriously people, just stop...

We know you get that tingly "YEAH I GOT HIM!" feeling inside your lil' tummy when you post a video that 'proves your point'. Or whatever, but stop.

We both know Barca and Real fans are stubborn as hell, if there was ever a point to prove, but there isn't even one here.

You guys are just posting videos like idiots. Every team plays dirty...

Once again... :facepalm:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 pm

ijomer wrote:you guys are immature. why? because unlike you people don't bring random stuff up.. and talk about past.

but let me play your own game:

After Totally skinning your God Mehsii.. Ronaldo used his incredible pace to run through your whole team... and what happend to stop him? Adriano fouls him from behind... now it might not be as bad as ramos's foul, but aren't the intentions the same? I can't catch up to him, nor do i have a chance against him, so might as well foul him from behind when i have no chance of winning the ball??

i could have made a threat and posted this video and talked about it bla bla bla... but sorry mate's my maturity level is not as low as you people's , thanks to god!

euhhhh ... It's just a coincidence that i took a video where an RM player was kicking a Barca one. Could have been the inverse ...
also it is not a really serious thread , i talk about the dark side , you know the star wars thing ...
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Actually my main point was to show you how fun was the managers reactions at 1'35

but it looks like people talked so much about Rm Vs Barca that they can't stop seeing hostility as soon as you post something that is not cool for their team
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 am

Thread didn't work benin... lol

Gotta close it before these kids blow up.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down