Jay29
Sri
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FIFA 12 ratings Empty FIFA 12 ratings

Post by Sri Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:40 am

So this is what I have heard on FB:

"Jack's rating for FIFA 12 is actually 86. Makes him the highest rated U21 player on FIFA, ever."

:O :O If this is true, Respect Jack, take a bow!

I wonder how the rest of the team would have fared.. I remember buying my FIFA 11 and then feeling pangs of disappointment seeing the Arsenal squad!!

Further, Team Wilshere {https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Wilshere/206167919424008} went on to say:
"FIFA 12 ratings get released same time as the premier league fixtures do. That doesn't mean his rating can't change over the next 3/4 months until the game is actually released. But his overall rating is 86. The attributes that were improved the most compared to FIFA 11 are; strength, agression (even though its quite high anyway), speed and heading. Ratings are based on current seasons. Wouldn't you agree, Jack has had an amazing season. Just a little reminder - PFA Young Player of the year.
I can't tell you my source, then you could all have a look and it would ruin the suprise when you get the game. Also, it breaks the TOS I have to follow at FIFA. I test FIFA for PS3. Me and about 23 others, test everything possible. Its my job to test each player in the arena. Pretty boring after a while, but I can tell you now, the first player I tested in the arena, was Jack. You can tell a big difference straight away."

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

FIFA 12 ratings Empty Re: FIFA 12 ratings

Post by Jay29 Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 am

I hate the attention FIFA overall ratings get. Everyone gets hung up over them and completely ignore all the other attributes.

If you go on the official forums for FIFA you'll see massive arguments over who should be rated what. I remember last season around this time, people were saying Javier Hernandez should be rated 84/85. I think he was rating somewhere between 79-81, which is pretty darn good. Nobody actually realised that he had very high finishing, acceleration and pace attributes and that his overall was dragged down by other skills like passing.

Wilshere being an 86 sounds and probably is ridiculous, because that would mean attributes like passing, dribbling and ball control must be amongst the best players in the whole game. An overall like that doesn't just make him the best U21 player, it makes one of the best midfielders on the entire game - on par with the likes of Fabregas, Lampard and Gerrard! What's the Arsenal researcher thinking? Neutral

If I get FIFA 12 this year (leaning toward PES at the moment), then I'm changing this.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 am

noooo dont get PES. Fifa all the way Razz

Wilshere should be 84 imo, 86 is for elites. Cesc would probably stay the same, nasri's ratings might increase. I can see Szczesny being 80/81.

rvp will increase by 1. Theo will increase by 1. Clichy will decrease

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:56 am

I agree with you on the overall.. Its pretty misleading since there are a lot of position specific attributes.. Still, thought this was going to be a major deal if it turned out to be true!! Seriously, 86?!?! I am still starry eyed at that!!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:59 am

I think his current rating is fine (80 something). He's only 19, FFS.

People moan over FIFA ratings, but what people forget is to look deep into them. Not just the overall counts. I remember Djourou was a 78 or something before the update... and he was a WALL. Strong, fast and good tackler. Who cares about the other attributes?

I hate how you can put DMs are FBs to compensate, though Mad FIFA should be more realistic in this aspect.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:02 am

noooo dont get PES. Fifa all the way

I usually end up getting both, anyway; FIFA when it comes out, PES for christmas. Ultimately, I end up enjoying PES more (Become A Legend > Be A Pro).

I'm following both games at the moment and in terms of improvement, PES looks better. FIFA are adding a new impact engine and a new defensive system - cool, no more pressure abuse and no more overpowered tackling. But what about the horrible AI positioning? That's not been changed at all, according to those who've had the opportunity to play the alpha build of the game. I got so frustrated at the amount of times my centre back just decided to move out of position for no apparent reason whatsoever, leaving a big gaping hole in my defence. Not to mention that no matter how deep you make it, the defensive line still finds itself near the bloody half-way line. Annoying as hell.

PES had a problem with AI off the ball runs - as in, your forward didn't move at all. They've solved that issue in PES12, and are refining just about everything else. The animations are still stiff and robotic, though.

As you can see, I'm very particular about this stuff. Embarassed

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:05 am

I'd love some tips Smile

Haven't played PES in a loonnngg time.. I think next season ll get my hands on both, just for kicks.. And then I'll pray that I find enough free time to play atleast one of the two :/

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:07 am

yea their become a legend is their strongest hold over the fans. However Fifa's online gameplay plus their overall performance always gives EA the edge.

Im an online player, and dont really play manager mode as frequently so i guess fifa is better for me, even if their servers are crap half the time xD

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:11 am

I never play online, so the offline modes are a big thing for me. FIFA's career mode is horrible in comparison to PES' master league and Become A Legend.

I remember in FIFA11, Be A Pro Career Mode was completely broken. Your team mates all played like retards; misplacing simple passes, refusing to shoot even when one-on-one with acres of room, over dribbling, poor tackling. Basically you had to do all the work; literally, all the work, otherwise you wouldn't win.

Funny thing is, Be A Pro on Exhibition Mode is completely fine. Plays like it did on FIFA10 and FIFA09.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 am

its scripted alright. when you are winning, somehow your players start misplacing passes and will miss tap ins, and they will somehow get an equaliser in the last 5 mins.

Then if ur losing, the AI will make sure u dont score the equaliser.

frustration all round lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:
noooo dont get PES. Fifa all the way

I usually end up getting both, anyway; FIFA when it comes out, PES for christmas. Ultimately, I end up enjoying PES more (Become A Legend > Be A Pro).

I'm following both games at the moment and in terms of improvement, PES looks better. FIFA are adding a new impact engine and a new defensive system - cool, no more pressure abuse and no more overpowered tackling. But what about the horrible AI positioning? That's not been changed at all, according to those who've had the opportunity to play the alpha build of the game. I got so frustrated at the amount of times my centre back just decided to move out of position for no apparent reason whatsoever, leaving a big gaping hole in my defence. Not to mention that no matter how deep you make it, the defensive line still finds itself near the bloody half-way line. Annoying as hell.

PES had a problem with AI off the ball runs - as in, your forward didn't move at all. They've solved that issue in PES12, and are refining just about everything else. The animations are still stiff and robotic, though.

As you can see, I'm very particular about this stuff. Embarassed

This

I'm a big PES fan but what bother me the most is the unrealistic Transfer system in Become A legend
Ex ( Cesc and RVP went to Chelsea , Xavi , puyol and Messi all went to RM ) And when i finally joined Arsenal i found out that Squllachi is the only one lift :S

Btw Gj have you joined Arsenal Yet Very Happy in Become a legend

Edit : Oh and Arsenal always end up with usless unknown players -.-
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:26 am

Spider wrote:This

I'm a big PES fan but what bother me the most is the unrealistic Transfer system in Become A legend
Ex ( Cesc and RVP went to Chelsea , Xavi , puyol and Messi all went to RM ) And when i finally joined Arsenal i found out that Squllachi is the only one lift :S

That bugs me as well. Ronaldo once went to Lyon, Song was playing for Chelsea, Walcott for Real Madrid, Wilshere for Sporting Lisbon, etc. I tend to ignore it as it isn't gamebreaking, but annoying nonetheless.

I have joined Arsenal a couple of times, about four or five seasons in when their team has been picked apart and they're crap. Sad

Last time I played it I was a striker at Real Zaragoza and scored something like 150 goals in 160 games. Ridiculous ratio that surprised myself, because I'm really not that good. We won the Copa del Rey, Champions League, Super Cup, World Club Championships but not the league. I won the Balor d'Or and UEFA Player of the Year even though I'm a one trick pony (shoot, shoot, shoot).

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:31 am

I'm playing as a ACM or SS and just finished an Invincible season with Arsenal Razz
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Spider wrote:This

That bugs me as well. Ronaldo once went to Lyon, Song was playing for Chelsea, Walcott for Real Madrid, Wilshere for Sporting Lisbon, etc. I tend to ignore it as it isn't gamebreaking, but annoying nonetheless.

I have joined Arsenal a couple of times, about four or five seasons in when their team has been picked apart and they're crap. Sad

Last time I played it I was a striker at Real Zaragoza and scored something like 150 goals in 160 games. Ridiculous ratio that surprised myself, because I'm really not that good. We won the Copa del Rey, Champions League, Super Cup, World Club Championships but not the league. I won the Balor d'Or and UEFA Player of the Year even though I'm a one trick pony (shoot, shoot, shoot).

muller who? Razz
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 am

So are the ratings out yet ? Very Happy
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Nope... Just this guy who claimed he tests the PS3 version saying Wilshere was rated 86..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Great news.. Imagine his rating once his shooting improves..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:18 pm

86 is just too much

82-84 is perfect....
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Jamin wrote:86 is just too much

82-84 is perfect....
How much difference is two points anyway ==

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 pm

a lot in fifa Wink
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:33 pm

I never noticed (;
That said, I created a new player with all his stats as 99 cos I got so pissed at the fail finishing.
And he still misses ==

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:51 pm

If wilshere is 86 its a f*ucking sham! No offence to the guy, a cracking player no matter the age but a rating of 86 for him on fifa is just totally wrongggg.

Id rate him 83 and thats being fair. You guys agree?
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:54 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Jamin wrote:86 is just too much

82-84 is perfect....
How much difference is two points anyway ==

On FIFA? ALOT! lol

them 2 points could up his stats alot because they are over all stats, meaning if his overall has gone up 2 whole points whilst already being on 80-odd means his whatever skills, shooting, heading ect or something have gone up alot which would make him un realistic.
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:its scripted alright. when you are winning, somehow your players start misplacing passes and will miss tap ins, and they will somehow get an equaliser in the last 5 mins.

Then if ur losing, the AI will make sure u dont score the equaliser.

frustration all round lol

Sounds like Arsenal mode to me. Your pixels don't have the mental strength to see out a game.

On Wilsheres rating, thats a bit too high, i was thinking 83 ish. I wonder what they'll do with his growth though. If he grows much he'd be on par with messi...
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:28 pm

If Wilshere is 86, he will be higher rated than any LFC player on there. scratch
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next