che
The Franchise
Doc
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Teixera banned from officiating Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Apparently the referee match report hasnt yet been published on the official spanish FA's website....hmm there is definately something going on

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Teixera banned from officiating Madrid

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:06 pm

He had crap decisions going both ways but at the end of the game he looked suspiciously biased against us. I remember several incidents where nothing at all or minimal contact happened between the players and he just decided to whistle in favor of Barca. Not to mention the way he ended the match was absolutely stupid.

Does it warrant a ban? I don't know, it's certainly harsh ... But better referees should officiate these matches imo.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:07 pm

he was the ovrebo of spanish football
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Farca players were shown a yellow card every 8th foul, ours every 3th Mad
Before the game ended, Alves faked a long injury and it took 1min 20s of the extra time. As soon as we were going to take our freekick he ended the game at 93th minute Very Happy

All in all, he sucked for both parties (wrong offside calls for Farca) but these two points highlight his 'professionalism'...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:27 pm

and pepe didnt get suspension for stamp

federation is biased
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Apparently the referee match report hasnt yet been published on the official spanish FA's website....hmm there is definately something going on
I don't have any idea on how or where to find it, can you please post it when it is out?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am

Lol, Cope? Who takes them seriously?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:58 pm

LoOoOoOoOoL

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 2 Tumblr_lyf33rc5GQ1qchl8do1_500
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:LoOoOoOoOoL

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 2 Di-KYL0
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm sorry but am I the only person who saw that the ref was bad both ways in this game?

I mean for anyone with a brain in there head it's really simple why Madrid tied and didn't go through and it has nothing to do with the ref. There finishing in the first half was totally awful. They had 4 or 5 stone cold one on one easy chances in which they missed. The ref had nothing to do with that.

I said this in another thread, the 2-0 score line at half time was one of the most unfair score lines I have ever seen as Madrid played Barca off the pitch. I mean I have never seen them dominate BArca in that manner but they couldn't finish. That had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REF. Blame Higgy if you want for schoolboy finishing.

I mean the ref had a bad game but IMO if didn't affect the outcome what so ever as he missed a stone cold penalty against Barca and kept some MAdrid players on the pitch that should have been sent off.

As for his actions after the game, these people are human not robots. Barca does not kill the officials after games since Pep has been there and pretty much every time Madrid loses it's the ref's fault or some kind of conspiracy since Mou has been there. After the game half of Madrid team went and publicly mocked the ref in front of millions of viewers and Mou insinuated that he fixed the game.

Jesus, how would you act if you and your colleges get blamed every time a team loses and your accused of fixing match's and people publicly and too your face basically say you have no honor. I mean the ref's are human, every one would prefer how Pep and Barca treat them over the crap Madrid pulls.

I mean think about it Mou has been at war with the ref's in Spain for two solid years this year. They are scared to throw Madrid players off the pitch (which is so obvious if your the least bit unbiased) and they have a ton more penalties then Barca in the league this year.

I'm not here to say Barca doesn't get favorable refereeing from time to time but this year in a MAdrid/BArca context it's just not the case at all.

Jesus, try blaming your players instead of the ref's once in a while. Now this guy is suspended for having a bad game, it happens but it was bad all the way around. Of course after the game he is more friendly with BArca they haven't been publicly humiliating him for two straight hours and days after the game.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:18 pm

also.... scandal in LaLiga part 2343542w

in the referees match report it said

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 2 Tumblr_lyg8is1avp1ql8yg5o2_400

Yet Alves scored in the 47th min and 27 seconds... 2 min and 27 seconds after the added extra time(btw mehssi yellow on the 44th how is that possible???)

its just blatantly obvious that he is a Barca fan

i bet he shat himself when we "shouldve" gotten that last freekick so he stopped the game 10 seconds before added time had finished

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:22 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:also.... scandal in LaLiga part 2343542w

Yet Alves scored in the 47th min and 27 seconds... one min and 27 seconds after the added extra time(btw mehssi yellow on the 44th how is that possible???)

its just blatantly obvious that he is a Barca fan

i bet he shat himself when we "shouldve" gotten that last freekick so he stopped the game 50 seconds before added time had finished

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 2 Di-HFG1
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:33 pm

he had diarrhea... usually then its easier to shit
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 am

Laughing
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:51 am

come on, what more proof do you need? that ref was cooked.

again, it's not that much his refereeing that got him banned imo, but his attitude, on and off the pitch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:01 am

The reason why Teixeira was banned from Madrid games is because Alves's goal. He's faking the official match report

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 am

halamadrid2 wrote:also.... scandal in LaLiga part 2343542w

So Pedro and Alves scored and Messi scored all within the space of a minute?

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 2 Laff

Last edited by ragbirjosh on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

again, it's not that much his refereeing that got him banned imo, but his attitude, on and off the pitch

This guy is *bleep* disrespectful isn't he.

He should be ashamed to be a Spaniard.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 am

With a last name of Teixera I bet he's part Portuguese.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

did you see Casillas face??? priceless lol

oh when is unamadridista back... i need new photos to laugh at
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:24 am

so what you expect from him. casillas insulted him in the match and his heart is broken. i see nothing wrong with him, stop exaggerating things

that wrong minutes can be result of pressure during the match and it didnt change anything. have you seen other referees reports
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:28 am

correct me if i am wrong but this(the Casillas incident) was even before the game had started

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 am

billionmillion wrote:so what you expect from him. casillas insulted him in the match and his heart is broken. i see nothing wrong with him, stop exaggerating things

that wrong minutes can be result of pressure during the match and it didnt change anything. have you seen other referees reports

what?? you mean pressure prevented him from writing the correct time... well then he has no business refereeing a clasico

and yes please show me another one where he lied in his match report
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 am

even if before game started, whats wrong there, he didnt see him. you think he must smile and ask how are you how is your family
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:34 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:so what you expect from him. casillas insulted him in the match and his heart is broken. i see nothing wrong with him, stop exaggerating things

what?? you mean pressure prevented him from writing the correct time... well then he has no business refereeing a clasico

and yes please show me another one where he lied in his match report
what lie? its not lie its a mistake. what did this lie change?this affected anything to be a lie?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 am

billionmillion wrote:even if before game started, whats wrong there, he didnt see him. you think he must smile and ask how are you how is your family

he ignored him lol.... he gave a hurried handshake before he turned back to look at Mehssi(probably day dreamed about him)

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next