che
The Franchise
Doc
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
28 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Teixera banned from officiating Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:35 am

billionmillion wrote:even if before game started, whats wrong there, he didnt see him. you think he must smile and ask how are you how is your family

he ignored him lol.... he gave a hurried handshake before he turned back to look at Mehssi(probably day dreamed about him)

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Teixera banned from officiating Madrid

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:35 am

billionmillion wrote:even if before game started, whats wrong there, he didnt see him. you think he must smile and ask how are you how is your family
It's from the Moudrid playbook of conspiracies, by the great halalamadrid.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:37 am

billionmillion wrote:what lie? its not lie its a mistake. what did this lie change?this affected anything to be a lie?

you do know there was only one minute added??? and Alves scored in the 47th minute which a WHOLE minute after that... he then thought he could easily sweep it under the carpet by writing 44 in his match report

what did it change??? his reputation with RFEF and he is rightfully banned now... what did he think he could take the RFEF for fools or what???... he got what he deserved
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:43 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:what lie? its not lie its a mistake. what did this lie change?this affected anything to be a lie?

you do know there was only one minute added??? and Alves scored in the 47th minute which a WHOLE minute after that... he then thought he could easily sweep it under the carpet by writing 44 in his match report

what did it change??? his reputation with RFEF and he is rightfully banned now... what did he think he could take the RFEF for fools or what???... he got what he deserved
he easily could write 47th minute nobody would kill him because when alves scored it was a corner kick so he can not stop the game if theres a corner or free kick. its a just mistake you can see it in messi's yellow card minute (44). so why 44? because in 68 minutes the game finished? and he wrote 44?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:47 am

You're making absolutely no sense.

It could have been a common mistake but whatever you're setting about to prove is ambivalent and the process you're attempting to do it by makes no sense.

BTW he could not even look at Casillas........he shook his hand while looking away.And that was deliberate.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 am

billionmillion wrote:
he easily could write 47th minute nobody would kill him because when alves scored it was a corner kick so he can not stop the game if theres a corner or free kick. its a just mistake you can see it in messi's yellow card minute (44). so why 44? because in 68 minutes the game finished? and he wrote 44?

no it was a freekick and the freekick happened 1 min after the extra time i.e mehssi was fouled after the extra time had finished

this joke blew his whistle before we were able to take our last freekick and that was 15 seconds BEFORE the extra time had finished

i mean its blatantly obvious that he was skewed

mehssi DID get a yellow card on the 44th min... jesus did you even watch the game

game finished on the 68th min??? what you on... this pic was screen shot so it didnt show the bottom part of the match report

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:49 am

Freekick didn't happen, nor did the game,

it was just an illusion.

Am I making as much sense?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:04 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:

no it was a freekick and the freekick happened 1 min after the extra time i.e mehssi was fouled after the extra time had finished

this joke blew his whistle before we were able to take our last freekick and that was 15 seconds BEFORE the extra time had finished

i mean its blatantly obvious that he was skewed

mehssi DID get a yellow card on the 44th min... jesus did you even watch the game

game finished on the 68th min??? what you on... this pic was screen shot so it didnt show the bottom part of the match report
before the goal there were a fight between players, lass fouled messi and casillas run to referee and got yellow card. it took 2 minutes, thats why playing until 47th minutes is normal. do you think referee should have stopped the game right after messi fouled?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 am

i made mistake on messi's yellow card but it doesnt change anything. writing 44 instead of 47 can not be a reason to be banned. its quite normal playing until 47 minute if theres a fight, and its quite normal for referee to write 47, and nobody is blind to see that goal happened in 47th minute, watchers, fans, federation are not blind kids you can not lie in this way. and referee knows it better than us, its was just mistake writing 44
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 am

if only there was some way to prove that mistaking 47 for 44 could have been a typo... if, for instance, 4 and 7 were right next to each other on a keypad hmm
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:10 am

che wrote:if only there was some way to prove that mistaking 47 for 44 could have been a typo... if, for instance, 4 and 7 were right next to each other on a keypad hmm
No.

4 instead of 7 means the ref was biased. Isn't it obvious, or am I just a complete dunderhead?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:25 am

billionmillion wrote:before the goal there were a fight between players, lass fouled messi and casillas run to referee and got yellow card. it took 2 minutes, thats why playing until 47th minutes is normal. do you think referee should have stopped the game right after messi fouled?

again Mehssi got fouled after the friggin extratime... he then blew the final whistle before the extra time had finished when we were suppose to take our last freekick
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:28 am

wait what?? mistaking 4 for 7??? LMFAO

what now should we mistake 5 for two as well or 3 for dot

btw whos keyboard have 4 and 7 right next to each other?? illiteracy ftw
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:33 am

He made bad decisions against both teams.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:44 am

halamadrid2 wrote:wait what?? mistaking 4 for 7??? LMFAO

what now should we mistake 5 for two as well or 3 for dot

btw whos keyboard have 4 and 7 right next to each other?? illiteracy ftw
so you think he lied. but how he can lie when everybody sees time on the screen? maybe he thought members of federation were under drugs and they will not notice that
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:47 am

exactly and he was banned... end of that story
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 am

halamadrid2 wrote:exactly and he was banned... end of that story
Then why are you continuing it?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:53 am

because of some funny rather humours comments some of you have made like the legendary 4 right next to 7

Teixeira was in favour of youse lot.... a'ight???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:58 am

halamadrid2 wrote:because of some funny rather humours comments some of you have made like the legendary 4 right next to 7

You introduced us the now legendary, 4 instead of 7 theory of relative biasness.

I'm glad that you have the power to change the refs you don't like.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:03 am

jiopsi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:because of some funny rather humours comments some of you have made like the legendary 4 right next to 7

You introduced us the now legendary, 4 instead of 7 theory of relative biasness.

match report doesnt lie...

saw the 44 with my own eyes... you try to come and tell me that that was a typo... i mean :facepalm:

you mean Real Madrid??? let me just enlighten you... Clopo was banned from refereeing your games for 2 seasons now thats power to change one you dont like

just for your info RFEF is not part of Real Madrid.... he tried to lie to them and he got punished
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:07 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

You just told it lied?

You're quite funny kid.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:10 am

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 3 ZoomText-Keyboard-White-on-Black

are you retarded?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 am

jiopsi wrote:You just told it lied?

You're quite funny kid.

i mean really...(youre not very bright are you??)

you havent read my posts??

ok i am just wasting my time here
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

You just told it lied?

You're quite funny kid.

i mean really...

you havent read my posts

ok i am just wasting my time here
I'm glad you finally saw the light.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 am

che wrote:

Teixera banned from officiating Madrid - Page 3 ZoomText-Keyboard-White-on-Black

are you retarded?

again where is 4 right next to 7

how high is your IQ???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:16 am

This is so pointless.

Hala why do you even bother responding to Jiopsi?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next