Jonathan Dos Santos first team player, Cuenca renews

+3
Khaled
The Franchise
free_cat
7 posters

Go down

Jonathan Dos Santos first team player, Cuenca renews Empty Jonathan Dos Santos first team player, Cuenca renews

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:03 am

JDS has been promoted to the first team because of injuries and Keita absence. This points that Keita will leave at the end of the season (hurray!).

Also, Cuenca will renew today until the end of 2014/15 season, so 3 more seasons.

Muniesa will likely cover for JDS in B team as DM, and Gustavo when he comes back from injury (although Muniesa will probably be the starter, he is doing a good job as DM).

Source: http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/jonathan-integra-forma-definitiva-primer-equipo-1369379

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Dos Santos first team player, Cuenca renews Empty Re: Jonathan Dos Santos first team player, Cuenca renews

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 am

Good news, I hope next season JDS will be given some chances next season and make himself into a nice back up.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Dos Santos first team player, Cuenca renews Empty Re: Jonathan Dos Santos first team player, Cuenca renews

Post by Khaled Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Great Very Happy, Cuenca & JDS are promoted to the 1st Team.

===> 13 out of the 22 players at the 1st Team are from La Masia. banana
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Good move.
JDS is a very good player and is clearly ready to play at this level.
Only question can he get regular time for us?
I think he can be a very good player and maybe even play for a big side.But just dont see him breaking into our midfield.
Cuenca's promotion,a few factors played into it.The injuries played a crucial part I believe.
Overall I think it could be a very good move.Although they have been training routinely with the first team,them being permanently part of the team is different.Could just be the injection of freshness we need right now.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:25 pm

So JDS is a DM? I have seen him a few times, though not too spectacularly good? Hope he does better than his older brother Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 am

He is a CM who is currently playing as DM for Barça B. Was the best player at Barça B this begining of the season together with Rafinha. Tello picked up later.

He celebrated his promotion to the first team playing 15 minutes vs Valencia and put up a decent show. I was happy to see him do a pelopina and he also looked very energetic and quick.

Xavi's replacement? I'm not saying he can be as good as him, but he is definitely the most similar player around, and is better than Xavi at a couple of things.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 pm

I know ur sentiment for the Barca youngsters free Razz But speaking fairly though, I though he played poorly the 15mins, gave the ball away and were really in-sync...?

What are the couple of things better than Xavi? Very Happy And I remember many said Thiago was the next Xavi, doesnt convince me though...

Good thing though hearing a lot of youngster capable of stepping up into the first team...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:13 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:I know ur sentiment for the Barca youngsters free Razz But speaking fairly though, I though he played poorly the 15mins, gave the ball away and were really in-sync...?

What are the couple of things better than Xavi? Very Happy And I remember many said Thiago was the next Xavi, doesnt convince me though...

Good thing though hearing a lot of youngster capable of stepping up into the first team...

JDS has a much, much better shot than Xavi. Probably better at defending, too. I remember him even playing as a RB in (pre-season?).

JDS in the first team now? :dance:

YES! I don't watch enough Barca B to paint myself as a fanboy of this kid, but I have a lot of faith he will be a fantastic player. In my opinion, has the potential to be as good as Thiago (albeit in a different way). But that may be stretching it, more informed people who have watched him more have the right to make that call, not me.

Great to hear Cuenca renewed as well. This is all great news Very Happy

CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:55 pm

JdS is not first team player, he will stay with the team for the rest of the season but as a B-team player with a B-team number. He didn't play a lot during these times, he won't play at all when Pep's favourite returns from AFCON. I would prefer to ship Keita out in the summer and make some money and promote JdS or Sergi Roberto for depth or buy back Romeu.

Is it true that Kiko has to be promoted in the next season? I read that in his contract there is a note of obligatory promotion in 2012-13. He isn't even making it a Barca B, no chance for kid of any minute in first team.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 pm

~ Official: B goalkeeper Oier Olazabal (22) has renewed his contract until 2015. Buyout clause 12M, if promoted to 1st team 30M.

Oier could be promoted to 1st team next season, 3rd GK behind Valdes & Pinto!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 am

matpol wrote:JdS is not first team player, he will stay with the team for the rest of the season but as a B-team player with a B-team number. He didn't play a lot during these times, he won't play at all when Pep's favourite returns from AFCON. I would prefer to ship Keita out in the summer and make some money and promote JdS or Sergi Roberto for depth or buy back Romeu.

Is it true that Kiko has to be promoted in the next season? I read that in his contract there is a note of obligatory promotion in 2012-13. He isn't even making it a Barca B, no chance for kid of any minute in first team.

It's the same, JDS will be promoted to the 1st team next season or will be sold.

Barçalearning, as CB said, JDS has a better long shot than Xavi and is a better defender, he is also more physical.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Right lets for that guys, will see more of him in the future Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down