Milan vs Juve Schedule

5 posters

Go down

Milan vs Juve Schedule  Empty Milan vs Juve Schedule

Post by kgalani Tue 31 Jan - 17:32:27

while we will face parma tonight at enio tardini, milan will travel to Lazio. On sunday we will host siena while Milan hosts Napoli, and week after that we will travel to bologna, Milan will face Udinese away.
So we should definitely try to benefit from this advantage in next three games if we aim scudetto, before we face tougher opponents. I think at least our lead should be increase to 4 points in next three games.

kgalani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Juve Schedule  Empty Re: Milan vs Juve Schedule

Post by zarola Tue 31 Jan - 19:43:40

If anything this is a bad thing for juve they seem to be able to beat top teams but draw the lower table teams.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Tue 31 Jan - 19:53:48

zarola wrote:If anything this is a bad thing for juve they seem to be able to beat top teams but draw the lower table teams.

I would have agreed with you had this been last season, but this season, although we have seemed to struggle a little bit against the lower league teams, I think we have been quiet dominant and win most of our games.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue 31 Jan - 20:36:33

I agree with the OP- this is crunch time, we need to break away from the rest or else any slip up will be very costly.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue 31 Jan - 20:46:52

Very tough match today though, especially because of the weather conditions.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue 31 Jan - 23:39:03

NavJuve wrote:
zarola wrote:If anything this is a bad thing for juve they seem to be able to beat top teams but draw the lower table teams.

I would have agreed with you had this been last season, but this season, although we have seemed to struggle a little bit against the lower league teams, I think we have been quiet dominant and win most of our games.
drawing:

bologna
catania
chievo
genoa
cagliari

vs. beating:
milan
lazio
inter
udinese
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Tue 31 Jan - 23:50:12

zarola wrote:
NavJuve wrote:

drawing:

bologna
catania
chievo
genoa
cagliari

vs. beating:
milan
lazio
inter
udinese

Drawing:
Napoli
Udinese
Roma

vs. beating:
Parma
Siena
Fiorontina
Palerma
Casena
Bologna
Novaro
Lecce
Atalanta

Please, using information and statistics is absolutely pointless if you quote selectively.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue 31 Jan - 23:54:10

Palermo and Fiorentina and arguably atalanta are big enough teams, so if anything you're proving my point.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Wed 1 Feb - 19:21:52

zarola wrote:Palermo and Fiorentina and arguably atalanta are big enough teams, so if anything you're proving my point.

Counting Palermo and Fiorentina and Atalanta as top teams? I'd have to disagree there, the only top teams in Serie A are the top 7 at the moment, the rest are good, but not 'top'. You wouldn't say Stoke and Norwich or Getafe and Osasuna are top teams would you?
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed 1 Feb - 20:16:45

NavJuve wrote:
zarola wrote:Palermo and Fiorentina and arguably atalanta are big enough teams, so if anything you're proving my point.

Counting Palermo and Fiorentina and Atalanta as top teams? I'd have to disagree there, the only top teams in Serie A are the top 7 at the moment, the rest are good, but not 'top'. You wouldn't say Stoke and Norwich or Getafe and Osasuna are top teams would you?

well if you only count top 7 teams then obviously ur gonna have more wins against "bottom" teams because there's 13 chances vs. 7.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down