Great Leader Sprucenuce
schwarzgelb
guest7
Ali
Gil
151 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 3 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 am

Sergio Ramos is 25 and already played 339 games in La Liga and notched up 82 caps for Spain

25 and already played 421 official games....

Must be doing something right

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 3 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:46 am

Zealous wrote:

:bow:

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:44 am

Badstuber>>>>Ramos CB How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 3 2112065409
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 am

Average
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Zealous wrote:

:bow: cool video, dont think ive ever seen a defensive RM youtube video before.

i feel like coentrao and ramos made up 90% of that video. but varane had the best tackles of the video for sure and one of the higgy ones made me LOL

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
highburied wrote:I said and I say it again...

Current Madrid defenders are really good and they can do the job everywhere but versus Barcelona. Which is not good enough for Real Madrid.

He was good vs Barca last game.

He has'nt been good in any of the Clasico's( was at fault for first goal in 3-1), was'nt at fault for anything in 2-1 but was'nt great either and in 2-2 he just watch Messi Waltz through him and the back 4 for the first goal.....

He is very good CB in small games, but he consistently makes mistakes in big games was at fault for atleast one goal against Valencia aswell......

I agree with what Sushi said he's a good CB probably top 10 but his positional sense is very meh indeed.

I have noticed Madrid fans like to ignore his mistakes tho Smile

No CB is perfect though, but for someone to just make the move from RB to CB and already be considered one of the best he must be doing something right. Imo he was impressive in the 2-2 Clasico. Our defense as a team made a stupid mistake to let Pedro in on goal like that and Alves.............no one could have stopped that. Nearly got his goal too.

Bar the Clasico's there really have not been many big games for us apart from our Champions league games which were not that big anyway he bossed there though.

We will see what he achieves by the end of the season. He will prove his worth in the knock out stages in the Champions League. Wink
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Interesting opinions....he used to be poor at CB though, until these few years I think? Hes better attacking then defending when a RB, its only really under Mourinho hes done well as a CB...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Le Samourai wrote: :lucas:

I will knock him for his positioning and his ball watching on deliveries......that's about it.

I can see guys like Rudd,Inzaghi and Chicharito giving him absolute hell.Thank god those guys are rare.(Soldado was great though)

Internationally he was by some distance Spain's best defender at the world cup
so in that regard I dunno....even though I don't like him at all at RB just though I'd throw it out there.

I rate him extremely highly as highly as I rate any defender in the world but of course there are elements of personal bias involved.

@Mole......1st goal at the Nou Camp was all Arbeloa........... :vagi:

He certainly did well at the WC....but I always thought him better in attacking as RB than defending... will always remember how he bonuced off Ibra for Spain and Ibra scored easily after that Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Don't like him but he'll always bring bias out of people... Evans For example has been sensational for us since vidic and rio had their injury problems yet you won't see him praised anywhere

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 pm

cyberman wrote:Don't like him but he'll always bring bias out of people... Evans For example has been sensational for us since vidic and rio had their injury problems yet you won't see him praised anywhere

werent you the one who rated oshea better than ramos?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Didn't I say I didn't like him? Anyway carvalho was the best in the world and pepe before that... If bramble played there he'd be the next in freaking line....

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 pm

unfortunately for you and your claim cyberman we have a guy called Albiol in our Team.... you probably dont know him since your too busy googling Bebe' location but i can safely say 100% of the Real Madrid fans would gladly exchange him for any of our youth...

whats an Evans??? is that the same guy who couldnt even protect DeGea on the corners against Liverpool... dont make me laugh

your whole defence was atrocious against Basel and all of the other teams in your CL group... dont even compare them to the better ones... what an insult

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Except the fact that Ramos in most regards are an excellent central defender he's also one of the best ball playing CBs in the world:

Sergio Ramos
64,2 passes per game, 88,9 % accuracy and 0,6 key passes per game.

Thiago Silva:
62,8 passes per game, 90,6 % accuracy and 0,2 key passes per game.

Pique:
47,3 passes per game, 88,7 % accuracy and 0 key passes per game.

Hummels:
59,5 passes per game, 78,2 % accuracy and 0,5 key passes per game.

David Luiz
51,7 passes per game, 86,1 % accuracy and 0,5 key passes per game.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Forget about stats, it's not baseball. Every top teams defender with a deep lying Playmaker has high passing stats, simple passes that fluff stats. Hala you are clueless, we lose v Basel and our whole team were terrible? You have the football iq of a borderline down syndrome sufferer. We reach cl finals yet were overrated, we lose and it's a sure sign we suck. Jesus wept...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:00 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:Except the fact that Ramos in most regards are an excellent central defender he's also one of the best ball playing CBs in the world:

Sergio Ramos

Thiago Silva:

Pique:

Hummels:

David Luiz

Better passing % and 11 more key passes than Pique :bow:

Actually CB with most key passes in the world affraid

Last edited by Adit on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:00 pm

wait did i say "only" basel... heck you were horrible against othello galacticos and got outplayed by both Basel and Benfica...

of course i am clueless cyberman... try and go the same path as Arsenal in the CL and you wouldnt even reach the semis forget the final

the moment you faced a real team in the knockout stages you were out within a blink of an eye

i am gonna laugh my head of if you say your team is one of the best b/c as it looks now you will retain your league because simply you have been amazingly shat

dont worry though ill try and watch your games on thursday nights...... if i can, since channel four isnt one of my tastes you see
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Is a real Madrid fan really boasting to a utd fan about cl Progress? Who's the last big name team you beat in Europe? Cringe worthy stuff...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Hala two months ago... ahaha City are the best team in England..silva and aguero are owning you...now what? You have the analysis Skills of a child. Please don't condescend about winning the league while not being great when you get embarrassed by bar a on a yearly basis yet will probably finish above them. Develop some self awareness then get back to me

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:17 pm

unlike Man U fans Real Madrid dont really boast about progress unless we win the the whole thing... so yh

we get to the semi finals fair enough thats nothing to boast about since at the end of the day we didnt even win it

the years we didnt get past the round of 16 we had a horrible team and we didnt really call ourselves one of the best... we were horrible in europe and not much better in the league

now that we have a better squad getting past last 16/8 is an obligation for us or else id be deemed as a failure....

Man U can even get out of their group stage..... when was the last time that happened to us... even when we had a bunch of lazy players playing for us we always got out of the group stage

since it looks like you will win the league yet again... one has to really question that donkey league of yours
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:22 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:unlike Man U fans Real Madrid dont really boast about progress unless we win the the whole thing... so yh

we get to the semi finals fair enough thats nothing to boast about since at the end of the day we didnt even win it

the years we didnt get past the round of 16 we had a horrible team and we didnt really call ourselves one of the best... we were horrible in europe and not much better in the league

now that we have a better squad getting past last 16/8 is an obligation for us or else id be deemed as a failure....

Man U can even get out of their group stage..... when was the last time that happened to us... even when we had a bunch of lazy players playing for us we always got out of the group stage

since it looks like you will win the league yet again... one has to really question that donkey league of yours

Real madrid always called themselves the best, only when they got battered in the last 16 did they accept that they were inferior, every year they thought they were going to win the CL.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 pm

It is Ramos first time in the CB role since his Sevilla days. He has been quite good but I wouldn't jump out myself and call him world class after only half a season gone in that role. Needless to say, he is a talented defender and just needs more time in that role to really solidify that claim.

Seriously people, he honestly has been good for Real Madrid as a CB. One should actually watch him occasionally..
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Beast for Spain.

Beast for Real Madrid at CB this year.I think i must be the only Non-Madridista who rates him highly.lol hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 pm

cyberman wrote:Hala two months ago... ahaha City are the best team in England..silva and aguero are owning you...now what? You have the analysis Skills of a child. Please don't condescend about winning the league while not being great when you get embarrassed by bar a on a yearly basis yet will probably finish above them. Develop some self awareness then get back to me

what??? do you even know who i am

Firstly, your post doesnt even make sense, try and use paragraphs and read it again before posting

Secondly, if its how id understood it then, i have never given an opinion about what team would win the EPL nor have i ever said that Aguero and Silva are the best, heck i am probably the only LaLiga fan against them ffs

the only team i have ever complimented from your league is spurs and only that... of course i comment on other team's matches on the chat but when someone opens a thread with an opinion about a certain team i dont even post there

for your info... we have never been embarrased performance wise against Barca, they have just been more lucky than us in terms of efficiency in front of goal(i bet you will say they outplayed us in the Copa Del Rey)and since thats what you implied, i can safely say you dont watch anything outside of Man U

can you please stop commenting about us and Barca before you embarrass yourself even further

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 pm

REWB wrote:

Real madrid always called themselves the best, only when they got battered in the last 16 did they accept that they were inferior, every year they thought they were going to win the CL.

you mean as in the institution or fans???

Because we as fans actually conceded that Lyon were better than us until we knocked them out last year and then beat them again this year... not sure anyone thought we would win the CL with the squad that we had...

in the league we were more optimistic tho
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:45 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:Except the fact that Ramos in most regards are an excellent central defender he's also one of the best ball playing CBs in the world:

Sergio Ramos

Thiago Silva:

Pique:

Hummels:

David Luiz

And when I said he is the best CB in the world on the ball people didn't believe me. :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Passing stats would make sence if Madrid played very sexy football or something... but they don't.

Anyways Badstuber>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Badstuber: 92.80% (851 passes completed, 66 failed) (whole of the season till winter break).
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next