Here is the man who is changing the mentality Juventus

3 posters

Go down

Here is the man who is changing the mentality Juventus Empty Here is the man who is changing the mentality Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Here is the man who is changing the mentality Juventus 20b28f5b6d12e582225e9be6cbd61489-25152-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Young, capable and competent. For many Juventus fans this face has a name and it increased a club starts behind the scenes, with characters "shadow" but essential to be first in everything. Francesco Calvo, director of marketing and sales is the Commercial and Marketing Director of Juventus Football Club
Calvo, 34, returned to Turin, where he was born, after a long experience abroad within Philip Morris International.

At the headquarters of the multinational tobacco, in Lausanne, Switzerland, the manager has held various roles in the world of sponsorship, first in Marlboro F1 team and then as Head of all the Marlboro sponsorship in motorsports. For the President Andrea Agnelli is a point of reference, respected by the League and other clubs. Together with the Head of Press, Claudio Albanian, Juve are enhancing the brand and bringing up the colors black and white.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Here is the man who is changing the mentality Juventus Empty Re: Here is the man who is changing the mentality Juventus

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Who is the troll that neg reps everything?!?

Im so curious
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Here is the man who is changing the mentality Juventus Empty Re: Here is the man who is changing the mentality Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:44 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Who is the troll that neg reps everything?!?

Im so curious

Some idiot who is in love with me and is afraid to admit it

I LOVE YOU (for the troll) <3 :*
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:25 am

I think that troll is a Juventino,I had one following me as well...Can't you see who reps it Devi?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Vibe wrote:I think that troll is a Juventino,I had one following me as well...Can't you see who reps it Devi?

it won't be long Smile) let him have his fun
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down