BiasedMilanFan3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
EarlyPrototype
M99
49 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Official Assassin's Creed Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Assassin's Creed Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Enjoying it so far not seeing any of the issues that some reviews have mentioned yet tbh.

I'm only half way through Sequence 2 mind.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Assassin's Creed Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Assassin's Creed Thread

Post by dmize Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Enjoying it so far not seeing any of the issues that some reviews have mentioned yet tbh.

I'm only half way through Sequence 2 mind.

Me neither. I read in a few reviews they were saying how buggy it is at times, but I haven't encountered one yet.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Ubisoft disappointed me.

Apart from the pedantic tutorials that go on for at least half the game which is on its fifth instalment all the assassinations are fully scripted which is unbelievable considering how Dishonored was just released.

It's a good game but it's following the CoD success formula of strapping you on a rail cart for a ride instead of the Half-Life formula of actually letting you play game.

I've had some weird bugs, nothing gamebreaking though I've heard otherwise from friends.

If I hadn't played Dishonored I'd be satisfied, but when put into context this game is disappointing.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Best game this year by far.

Yes it starts off slow but i can respect that as it's for storytelling purposes.

Once it get's going :bow:

Not noticed no bugs at all on the 360 version and i'm on sequence 8.

Also don't agree at all with the cod analogy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Too many games ffs, will probably pick this up around xmas like I did with the last AC. I never touch the multiplayer in these games. The new setting looks good.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:20 am

Haha wow Dante's quot of my post at the top is almost the complete opposite to how I feel about AC3 now. I can never be bothered doing the same mission over and over repetitively for an entire campaign (ironically, I love CoD). But i'm still interested in how the game finishes so I looked it up online.

The ending is a STINKER. So, so, so, so anti-climactic. Surely there will be another AC next year because there is no way THAT is how the storyline ends.

Thats just the storyline though, I haven't even looked into the actual mechanics or features of the single player or multi player yet, i've just looked at the storyline
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:08 am

I just got it ...... ohhh maan !!! can't describe
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 am

Reached sequence 8 now, it's a great game. Haven't encountered a single glitch yet. Overall I think the game is simply MASSIVE, even compared to its predecessors.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:12 pm

bazinga wrote:Reached sequence 8 now, it's a great game. Haven't encountered a single glitch yet. Overall I think the game is simply MASSIVE, even compared to its predecessors.

I finished it yesterday amazing end I got to say great game ... still my favorite char remains Ezio thou Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:56 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Haha wow Dante's quot of my post at the top is almost the complete opposite to how I feel about AC3 now. I can never be bothered doing the same mission over and over repetitively for an entire campaign (ironically, I love CoD). But i'm still interested in how the game finishes so I looked it up online.

The ending is a STINKER. So, so, so, so anti-climactic. Surely there will be another AC next year because there is no way THAT is how the storyline ends.

Thats just the storyline though, I haven't even looked into the actual mechanics or features of the single player or multi player yet, i've just looked at the storyline

to each his own i guess.. I really liked Revelations though , like i said , i expected some actual "holy f**k , wtf just happened here" kind of revelations, instead i learned some things revolving around the main storyline , to keep me fired up for the next one. I can get why many ended up being a bit dissapointed in the end though.

Like you said , Revelations were similar to Brotherhood . Aside the silly bombs and repeatitive gameplay , what kept me going was the story unfolding in front of me regarding Ezio and Altair. The rest proved to be deceptive somehow.

I haven't yet got the chance to play AC:3 , but from what i hear , it will be a great experience . For some reason i haven't yet bought it , but soon it will fall in my hands Twisted Evil

When it does , requiescat in pace real life Sad

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:50 pm

i haven't finished it yet,but one of the most boring games I have ever played so far
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Is the multiplayer any good?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Not boring for me, i like slow paced games. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:14 pm

I don't have issues with slow paced games (im a die hard final fantasy fan ffs) but everything is so boring,the gameplay,the missions and specially the story.I swear i felt like quitting during those first Kenway sequences.

AC was good for the time,AC2 was amazing,Brotherhood was ok,Revelations was meh and now AC3 has hit the bottom.imo of course.

the thing that hurts the most is the story which used to be amazing with the "wtf is going to happen next" feeling and great characters like Ezio,Altair,Da Vinci,Ezio's family members and other assassins,now they make up this shit :facepalm:

I hope it gets better towards the end

/rant
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Who else is getting Black Flag?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:18 pm

yeah, probably gonna get it a week or two after release though because I wanna play arkahm origins first
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:03 pm

My current plan is wait till i get a PS4 and buy it then.... by the time i do that it will probably be in the bargain bin.

I do actually really want to play it but current gen is clearly going to be so inferior i'll wait.

Watch me cave in Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:59 am

I dont know about this one. I think maybe one too far....

Probably cough up for it next year when i get the xbox one
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:01 am

after Brotherhood (which was the last GOAT Creed IMO) I've usually waited until the following summer. This is the first AC I'm hyped for since AC2 tbh.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:21 am

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 pm

what have they done to the movement system :facepalm:

doesnt feel as fluid and it looks TERRIBLE when you're moving (climbing movement seems the same though)

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Prob shit version compared to the PS4 one bounce 
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Nah its practically the same....

As i said its a cheap port as it was originally made for current gen so the improvements are very minimal.

None of the cross platform games are going to look drastically better..... another reason why i'm waiting for the real next gen stuff which are made from the ground up for PS4 and XBO like Witcher 3 and MGS5 etc etc.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:56 pm

it runs pretty crappy framerate wise on PS3 and I'm not even someone that pays attention to that stuff, but its very noticeable. think that's more to do with playstation games in general though, always heard multi-platform games are quite often inferior on playstation and I'm finally experiencing it hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 pm

What's the framerate like say compared to GTA V?

That had quite a lot of texture pop in and slow load times as far as the map was concerned.

But it didn't really ruin my experience.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:57 pm

So if I bought it for xbox it'd be better?

Prefer ps3 though ffs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next