Internal
Blue
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
DeviAngel
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La Stampa and Marca : Juventus travel to Madrid to seal the deal for Aguero - Page 2 Empty Re: La Stampa and Marca : Juventus travel to Madrid to seal the deal for Aguero

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 am

hmmm... as far as i know you guys are the ones asking for meetings, not the other way around. is everything set in stone, certainly not.

for the nth time, would would they ever admit they are talking to us, differentiate public communicate and take it lightly. was barcelona proudly announcing to their socios that they were negotiating the sale of figo? that kind of deal has to look like an hostile take over, not something they agreed upon around champaign.

i proved t you that some deals happen away from the public ear. At some point, dortmund people were saying they arent selling anybody.

were we after torres the way we are after kun? no. we cant even approach him, he is spanish and hardcore colchonero, it's rooted in his body, he hates us. he will play in adelante before playing for us, so not the same situation clearly.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

La Stampa and Marca : Juventus travel to Madrid to seal the deal for Aguero - Page 2 Empty Re: La Stampa and Marca : Juventus travel to Madrid to seal the deal for Aguero

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:hmmm... as far as i know you guys are the ones asking for meetings, not the other way around. is everything set in stone, certainly not.

for the nth time, would would they ever admit they are talking to us, differentiate public communicate and take it lightly. was barcelona proudly announcing to their socios that they were negotiating the sale of figo? that kind of deal has to look like an hostile take over, not something they agreed upon around champaign.

i proved t you that some deals happen away from the public ear. At some point, dortmund people were saying they arent selling anybody.

were we after torres the way we are after kun? no. we cant even approach him, he is spanish and hardcore colchonero, it's rooted in his body, he hates us. he will play in adelante before playing for us, so not the same situation clearly.

for all I know, Florentino Perez is now waking up in the morning by now in Spain or probably brushing his teeth and you are not him so I take your words very lightly even though you make it seem like you have foreseen everything already or are involved with Aguero's agents.

Aguero's words were "I will love to stay in SPAIN (not Madrid), but I won't mind England or Italy" clearly evident, no need for explanation.

Spain here might have been Barcelona, because if I remember well he has said before he would love to play alongside Messi. Since Barca has signed Sanchez instead, he could move elsewhere doesn't necessarily mean he was hinting Madrid.

- He just wants out of Atletico, where he lands he has left in the care of his agents, had he wanted Madrid, he would have made it clear where he wants to go.

- Madrid players have asked for him, yet Aguero is yet to even respond to their praise...

- At the Copa America, Messi asked him where he is headed to which he responded he doesn't know, hmmm doesn't sound to me like a player that some Madrid fans claims is assured he is Real Madrid bound.

- Maradona's words mean nada, he is just trying to put pressure on his son-in-law so as his failed prophecy should come to pass and he will not end up as the next Prophet Pele, also we all know of his love/hate affair of Italy because of his unpaid taxes so his comments were expected.

- Until Aguero speaks himself or one team (and that means all TEAMS involved in his transfer) takes a firm lead into negotiations with Aguero himself, do not stand on the mountain and brand your team King of the Hill.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:
La Stamp is paper owned by Juventus and its owners and it always gets the correct news

Like the news that Juve will sign Lichtsteiner in 48 hours, which they published a week ago?

Sorry, I believe none of this, but good for Juve if they manage to sign Aguero.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 am

Aguero + Sanchez @ Barca :O

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 am

i hope Juve sign this guy...serie a will have another big name, and juventus will be back as a prestigous club every player wants to play for

aguero juve is match made in heaven.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 am

elmystique wrote:
for all I know, Florentino Perez is now waking up in the morning by now in Spain or probably brushing his teeth and you are not him so I take your words very lightly even though you make it seem like you have foreseen everything already or are involved with Aguero's agents.

Aguero's words were "I will love to stay in SPAIN (not Madrid), but I won't mind England or Italy" clearly evident, no need for explanation.

Spain here might have been Barcelona, because if I remember well he has said before he would love to play alongside Messi. Since Barca has signed Sanchez instead, he could move elsewhere doesn't necessarily mean he was hinting Madrid.

- He just wants out of Atletico, where he lands he has left in the care of his agents, had he wanted Madrid, he would have made it clear where he wants to go.

- Madrid players have asked for him, yet Aguero is yet to even respond to their praise...

- At the Copa America, Messi asked him where he is headed to which he responded he doesn't know, hmmm doesn't sound to me like a player that some Madrid fans claims is assured he is Real Madrid bound.

- Maradona's words mean nada, he is just trying to put pressure on his son-in-law so as his failed prophecy should come to pass and he will not end up as the next Prophet Pele, also we all know of his love/hate affair of Italy because of his unpaid taxes so his comments were expected.

- Until Aguero speaks himself or one team (and that means all TEAMS involved in his transfer) takes a firm lead into negotiations with Aguero himself, do not stand on the mountain and brand your team King of the Hill.

Well, imo you take things way too literally, taking every single quote straight to the first degree.

never pretended i had any kind of insight, but i precisely avoid looking at every quote as the absoluete truth.

Aguero has barely been linked to barca, and that's when gil or cerezo went to barcelona in person to reportedly offer the player. Barca has had their sights on Rossi, Neymar and sanchez. it's well documented by the catalan press, which khaled here can confirm for you. Which leaves out, Madrid...

now to answer your points:

-how many times have you seen a player looking to leave a club, announcing where he goes from the get go, without any deal being made, that's foolish. Even Cesc whom we all know wanted barca last summer, waited weeks before saying he wants to go there. what was he waiting for?

-RM players havent asked for him, they were asked about him, as it always happen when we are linked to a player, and they all said nice things about him.

-how do you know he didnt tell the truth to his friend messi in private? why would he confess to that to the press? is the press room his confessional? that interview was actually interesting as while atletico board was busy screaming he wouldnt go to RM, he told them they werent going to decide where he goes...

-take maradona's words as you wish, how about his team mate ujfalusi? what business does he have confessing that Aguero wants to go to RM? Ujfalusi is still a patetico player, no? does he have a secret agenda to run against italy or juventus?

-you say TEAMS are involved, yet you are going great length denying our involvement.

I just have a question tho. Gil Marin was interviewed last week about the links of aguero to juventus and he said "I know nothing, we have no news from Juventus". why dont you believe this? yet you are so certain that the reports about you making an offer or 25M was true. when i present you reports about RM closing in on him, you show me official quotes to deny me, this is major double standard lol

like i said, avoid the first degree, good luck to juventus, if it works out for you, well done.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:42 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Well, imo you take things way too literally, taking every single quote straight to the first degree.

never pretended i had any kind of insight, but i precisely avoid looking at every quote as the absoluete truth.

Aguero has barely been linked to barca, and that's when gil or cerezo went to barcelona in person to reportedly offer the player. Barca has had their sights on Rossi, Neymar and sanchez. it's well documented by the catalan press, which khaled here can confirm for you. Which leaves out, Madrid...

now to answer your points:

-how many times have you seen a player looking to leave a club, announcing where he goes from the get go, without any deal being made, that's foolish. Even Cesc whom we all know wanted barca last summer, waited weeks before saying he wants to go there. what was he waiting for?

-RM players havent asked for him, they were asked about him, as it always happen when we are linked to a player, and they all said nice things about him.

-how do you know he didnt tell the truth to his friend messi in private? why would he confess to that to the press? is the press room his confessional? that interview was actually interesting as while atletico board was busy screaming he wouldnt go to RM, he told them they werent going to decide where he goes...

-take maradona's words as you wish, how about his team mate ujfalusi? what business does he have confessing that Aguero wants to go to RM? Ujfalusi is still a patetico player, no? does he have a secret agenda to run against italy or juventus?

-you say TEAMS are involved, yet you are going great length denying our involvement.

I just have a question tho. Gil Marin was interviewed last week about the links of aguero to juventus and he said "I know nothing, we have no news from Juventus". why dont you believe this? yet you are so certain that the reports about you making an offer or 25M was true. when i present you reports about RM closing in on him, you show me official quotes to deny me, this is major double standard lol

like i said, avoid the first degree, good luck to juventus, if it works out for you, well done.

yet Atletico said Juve was the only team so far to make an official move.

Ujfalusi might have said what he believes doesn't necessarily mean Aguero will do just that......

whatever it is Aguero will go somewhere, if he ends up at Madrid fine... but all we Juve fans ask is stop making things seem like you've won it because no team has secured his signature yet, I believe what his agents have said so far.... you can choose to believe what you want...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

won? why is everything around this forum about winning? lol

i actually cant stand improper logic, or sh**ty transfer rumors from sources i know are fake, so when i see a whole discussion on those premises, i cant help myself.

oh well..

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:won? why is everything around this forum about winning? lol

i actually cant stand improper logic, or sh**ty transfer rumors from sources i know are fake, so when i see a whole discussion on those premises, i cant help myself.

oh well..

suit yourself mate, we will do as we deem fit...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:08 am

I have a question.. 25 mil?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:55 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:I have a question.. 25 mil?

Thats Italian media for.Total BS
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:02 am

I'm far from convinced about this myself. With such a high profile player, and considering the other negating things, I'm not even going to trust the words that come out of Aguero's mouth, or the clubs for that matter. The only thing that matters to me is the word OFFICIAL.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

Why are you generalizing the Italian media based on one report?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 am

Lol if La Stampa is not credible, well, there is not a source in the entire world that is!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 am

milanista99 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

lol one report? Most of the reports from Italian media this season has been BS.They are worse than English media this season who are always borderline rubbish.Frankly almost everything Corriere dello Sport and tuttosport have published has been rubbish.

Didnt they say Villa Boas is only hours away from signing for Inter only to be denied by Inter officials.

Do u believe Aguero will be sold for 25 mil?If anyone believes they needs their head examined and this is published by a paper(La Stampa) u guys claim highly credible.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 am

Corriere and Tuttosport aren't credible. Tuttosport is the Italian equivalent of the Sun/Daily Mail/Daily Star and the myriad of embarassing English papers.

The Corriere is a Roman paper. Much like the Gazetta for Inter related news, the Corriere is more trustworthy for things regarding Roma.

You see, theese papers are intrinsically linked to certain clubs. You will find the vast majority of Gazetta journalists are Inter fans. So what you say? They take great pleasure in trolling rival fans...

La Stampa did not say he will move for €25m, but that Juve try to negotiate between €25-30m as a starting point.

They are a well regarded paper in general, their sports section is never saturated with bullsh**, their articles almost always are based of sound information.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 am

the best players dont come cheap !!and marotta is no galliani !!juventus mgmnt shud stop acting cheap and shell out the money already !!thats why i miss moggi so much..out of nowhere he wuld make such incredible deals..and ibra back in 2004 was one hell of a coup !!

but i still feel his next destination is santiago bernabeu !!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 am

45 million price tag is already agreed with Madrid. Madrid is trying tom offset the cash with including players and selling payers to other clubs. Once you see garay, gago, lass and maybe kaka move, the transfer will be finalized. Neymar is not a substitute... Madrid wants both. Add Centrao, which is why they are looking to raise funds.

Other clubs are obviously trying to enter the fray. But they don't have the buying power of Madrid and, thus, will wait until Madrid make the move before looking at other options.

The story is not complete bs. It's as far as it goes. But Juve is at the mercy of Madrid on this one. They won't go up to 45 and aguero wants Madrid.

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:37 am

Juventus can go to €45M, infact they can go beyond it. No doubt about that. Whether they choose to I very much doubt.

Depending on the availability of others, namely Pastore and Rossi, we may choose to go to the €45M mark, or walk away and opt for one of those two instead.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 am

But no CL and Aguero wants Madrid badly... So again, waiting to see what happens with Madrid.

I don't intend this tom sound arrogant at all btw. Just stating facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by The dizz Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:54 am

i just cannot undersatand how juve would pay 12m for martinez but not cough up an extra 5-10 for aguero....
The dizz
The dizz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:01 pm

The dizz wrote:i just cannot undersatand how juve would pay 12m for martinez but not cough up an extra 5-10 for aguero....

John Elkann just spent ~€400M on English cricket...Go figure Smile
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
The dizz wrote:i just cannot undersatand how juve would pay 12m for martinez but not cough up an extra 5-10 for aguero....

Any link.I dont remember anyone recently investing in english cricket.Their counties are in huge debts and depending on the India series to reduce their debts.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:22 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

lol one report? Most of the reports from Italian media this season has been BS.They are worse than English media this season who are always borderline rubbish.Frankly almost everything Corriere dello Sport and tuttosport have published has been rubbish.

Didnt they say Villa Boas is only hours away from signing for Inter only to be denied by Inter officials.

Do u believe Aguero will be sold for 25 mil?If anyone believes they needs their head examined and this is published by a paper(La Stampa) u guys claim highly credible.

Most( in fact ALL except for Aguero and Inler) of these reports regarding Juve have come from Tuttosport which people outside of Turin use as toilet paper. Tuttosport ranks up there with The Sun, Daily Fail and Goal.com exclusives. Other papers are good, La Stampa is very credible and they are not saying Atletico will accept a 25 million offer form Juventus. It is saying that Juve will negotiate with Atletico between 25 to 30 million euro as a starting point,.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:

450 actually and also billions at Formula 1.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 pm

i actually believe that kun is heading to juve, they are the only ones making a move at the moment

every day you see something new about coentrao, but those kun rumours have just faded away like sanddunes on a beach

even elconfidential are reporting it, so its not ONLY italian media who are

as i said before if they agree a fee, he will go there

there is a reason why mou/perez have never opened their mouth about him other than to say that they havent even approached him while clearly spoke of coentrao as if there is only his signature left to complete the deal to us

next thing you know, people will come here and tell me how elconfidential is supposedly bullshit

Kun to juve
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next