Internal
Blue
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
DeviAngel
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La Stampa and Marca : Juventus travel to Madrid to seal the deal for Aguero - Page 3 Empty Re: La Stampa and Marca : Juventus travel to Madrid to seal the deal for Aguero

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 pm

i actually believe that kun is heading to juve, they are the only ones making a move at the moment

every day you see something new about coentrao, but those kun rumours have just faded away like sanddunes on a beach

even elconfidential are reporting it, so its not ONLY italian media who are

as i said before if they agree a fee, he will go there

there is a reason why mou/perez have never opened their mouth about him other than to say that they havent even approached him while clearly spoke of coentrao as if there is only his signature left to complete the deal to us

next thing you know, people will come here and tell me how elconfidential is supposedly bullshit

Kun to juve

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

La Stampa and Marca : Juventus travel to Madrid to seal the deal for Aguero - Page 3 Empty Re: La Stampa and Marca : Juventus travel to Madrid to seal the deal for Aguero

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:01 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
The dizz wrote:i just cannot undersatand how juve would pay 12m for martinez but not cough up an extra 5-10 for aguero....

John Elkann just spent ~€400M on English cricket...Go figure Smile

Any link.I dont remember anyone recently investing in english cricket.Their counties are in huge debts and depending on the India series to reduce their debts.

"Yet one of the latest moves from Exor has been to allow one of its entities, Almacantar, to invest £400m (around €450m) – more than has been spent on transfers at Vinovo in 10 YEARS – into London’s Marylebone Cricket Club, the founding father of the world game. It is a move that is set to earn the investment company millions of euros due to its part purchase of a plot of land in the trendy St John’s Wood area of the British capital. But since the huge outlay was announced by Milano Finanza in January, Juventus has been left to largely sift around the free transfer section of the player market"

Goal.com

http://www.milanofinanza.it/giornali/preview_giornali.asp?id=1696415&codiciTestate=7
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Art Morte wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
La Stamp is paper owned by Juventus and its owners and it always gets the correct news

Like the news that Juve will sign Lichtsteiner in 48 hours, which they published a week ago?

Sorry, I believe none of this, but good for Juve if they manage to sign Aguero.

do u have something against me Art ? always aiming at me ?

there u go from today ART :

Marotta refused to commit over who will arrive in attack, he did confirm that right-back Lichtsteiner would be coming from Lazio.

“We are basically there for Lichtsteiner, but we still have to be cautious. There is a small difference with Lazio, but we have an excellent relationship with President Claudio Lotito.”

Last edited by DeviAngel on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:21 pm

milanista99 wrote:
The dizz wrote:i just cannot undersatand how juve would pay 12m for martinez but not cough up an extra 5-10 for aguero....

450 actually and also billions at Formula 1.

he is a bas$%^d ( elkann ) Sad( we all know it ....while on the other hand lapo lol he said he would spend 600 mil on juve lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 pm

"Yet one of the latest moves from Exor has been to allow one of its entities, Almacantar, to invest £400m (around €450m) – more than has been spent on transfers at Vinovo in 10 YEARS – into London’s Marylebone Cricket Club, the founding father of the world game. It is a move that is set to earn the investment company millions of euros due to its part purchase of a plot of land in the trendy St John’s Wood area of the British capital. But since the huge outlay was announced by Milano Finanza in January, Juventus has been left to largely sift around the free transfer section of the player market"

Goal.com

http://www.milanofinanza.it/giornali/preview_giornali.asp?id=1696415&codiciTestate=7

Thats not an investment into county cricket but more like a joint venture along with MCC for different business away from cricket.

I tried to search cricket websites about this investment but no one has reported it.Probably nothing to do with cricket.

Thats a huge sume to invest in cricket would have made huge waves like when Stanford did.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The dizz Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:37 pm

i believe you , elkann is a bit crazy, woudnt he rather spend 400m on la juve? whats better winning poxy cricket or the cl?
The dizz
The dizz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:40 pm

lol i find it funny how many ppl here just are so negative towards juve and don't say no ....Elkann spend those money even he said it ...he spent for his wife ....that was breaking news lol for us juventini also was on every major tv in England but if u want to argue go on no1 is stopping u
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:46 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

Goal.com

Thats not an investment into county cricket but more like a joint venture along with MCC for different business away from cricket.

I tried to search cricket websites about this investment but no one has reported it.Probably nothing to do with cricket.

Thats a huge sume to invest in cricket would have made huge waves like when Stanford did.

And that matters because?

He dropped €450M without blinking, He readies billions for the purchase of F1. I couldn't care less about cricket, I have and will not give any thought to what this investment actually entails.

All i'm trying to say is why do people believe we or even our owners don't have the means to spend €45M on a player?

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:48 pm

The dizz wrote:

i believe you , elkann is a bit crazy, woudnt he rather spend 400m on la juve? whats better winning poxy cricket or the cl?

He has 0% intrest in Juve. He prefers Cricket and F1 Sad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
La Stamp is paper owned by Juventus and its owners and it always gets the correct news

Like the news that Juve will sign Lichtsteiner in 48 hours, which they published a week ago?

You post too many empty rumours for my liking, but other than that you're cool.
Great that Juve fans are excited about the transfer window, but you guys should hold your horses a little and wait for something concrete, imho. Peace.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Art Morte wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

You post too many empty rumours for my liking, but other than that you're cool.
Great that Juve fans are excited about the transfer window, but you guys should hold your horses a little and wait for something concrete, imho. Peace.

My work here is posting news and rumors ...not every rumor is concrete lol ... btw For lich Marotta even himself today said he is comign ... I post news what will happen from there I don't now ....but I do it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:27 pm

hamtaro will come to real madrid.juve, look but dont touch otherwise ouch! hahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

Goal.com

He dropped €450M without blinking, He readies billions for the purchase of F1. I couldn't care less about cricket, I have and will not give any thought to what this investment actually entails.

All i'm trying to say is why do people believe we or even our owners don't have the means to spend €45M on a player?

I was not about Juve or Elkann but more about cricket.Being a cricket fan it was a surprise to hear someone investing such huge amount into cricket.So i asked about it.Did i ever question about how rich Elkann is or about his willingness into investing Juve.I am just saying he hasnt invested that much into cricket which u guys seems to have misunderstood
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:59 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Goal.com

I was not about Juve or Elkann but more about cricket.Being a cricket fan it was a surprise to hear someone investing such huge amount into cricket.So i asked about it.Did i ever question about how rich Elkann is or about his willingness into investing Juve.I am just saying he hasnt invested that much into cricket which u guys seems to have misunderstood

it was I tihnk buying land for that club like donation kind of thing ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:00 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Goal.com

€400M or whatever the exact money has been invested into future redevelopment of Lords Cricket ground and surrounding land. How does that not constitute investment in cricket?

I have no interest in cricket and know almost nothing of it's structure. All I care about is the huge amount of cash that has indeed gone to London rather than Juventus...

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:22 pm

€400M or whatever the exact money has been invested into future redevelopment of Lords Cricket ground and surrounding land. How does that not constitute investment in cricket?

I hate cricket and no almost nothing of it's structure. All I care about is the huge amount of cash that has gone to London rather than Juventus...

As i said i cant really find any link suggesting Elkann invested in Lord's ground redevelopment or any other counties.Surely if such a huge investment is made it would have made huge waves.But there isnt even a single report about him.That's why i said he might he invested in some other venture partnering MCC .

Fair enough if anyone can find a link but there is nothing in any cricket related or UK media websites.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:24 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

I hate cricket and no almost nothing of it's structure. All I care about is the huge amount of cash that has gone to London rather than Juventus...

As i said i cant really find any link suggesting Elkann invested in Lord's ground redevelopment or any other counties.Surely if such a huge investment is made it would have made huge waves.But there isnt even a single report about him.That's why i said he might he invested in some other venture partnering MCC .

Fair enough if anyone can find a link but there is nothing in any cricket related or UK media websites.

it was 2yrs ago i think if it helps lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Well that helps a lot.As of April 2010 they failed to attract any investments for Lord's redevelopment project.They tried to attract some Indian investments last year but failed last year.

So probably he has invested in something else.I know it was a bit off a tedious topic for u guys so i better leave it now.

Thanks for sharing the info though.Smile
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:35 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Well that helps a lot.As of April 2010 they failed to attract any investments for Lord's redevelopment project.They tried to attract some Indian investments last year but failed last year.

So probably he has invested in something else.I know it was a bit oftedious topic for u guys so i better leave it now.

Thanks for sharing the info though.Smile

the point is that he spends to much in our case in cricket no matter if for investment or fun and 1 billion on ferrari in F1 ....while he didn't give nothing to juve ...but this season he knows its give or sell for him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:40 pm

http://www.exor.com/?p=categorie&s=investimenti&lang=it

Exor's investment portfolio. Including Almacantar.

http://www.almacantar.eu/press/press-releases/971

Almacantar press release.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:43 pm

ty mustachio Razz

Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) has announced that it is to enter into a period of exclusive discussion with Almacantar, relating to the potential development of residential property along the Wellington Road.
This completed the work of the Club’s Development Committee and further negotiations will now begin immediately, led by the executive with assistance from a smaller team of experts.
MCC and Almacantar enter into this period to work together to create a scheme that meets the Club’s financial and physical ambitions.
The focus of this work will be at the Nursery Ground End and include residential opportunities on MCC’s leasehold land. In addition, there will be a thorough examination of other services to be offered, including an indoor school, banqueting and conference facilities.
Almacantar was selected from a final three-company shortlist, which also included Capital & Counties and Native Land. MCC will, at the end of the discussions with Almacantar, consider any development in the context of other possible schemes.
The Vision for Lord’s is the masterplan designed by Herzog & de Meuron, which seeks to increase the seating capacity of the Ground and deliver a range of new and improved facilities for Members and spectators alike.
Keith Bradshaw, Secretary & Chief Executive of MCC said: “We are delighted to have selected Almacantar and to have reached this important milestone. "We have been impressed with the quality of their submission, which demonstrates a high degree of inventive thinking; something entirely appropriate for such an iconic venue as Lord’s. We will now work with them through the exclusivity period to shape the emerging proposals for the Nursery Ground, Indoor School and residential opportunities so that we can refine the financial model before presenting back to committees.”
Mike Hussey, Managing Director of Almacantar, added: “Almacantar is delighted to have been selected. It is a project that fits perfectly with our experience of developing some of the largest mixed use schemes to the very highest standards in London. I am looking forward to forging a long-term, successful partnership with MCC, underpinned by our common commitment and enthusiasm for delivering a fabulous scheme to a Ground as unique and iconic as Lord’s, the globally recognised Home of Cricket.”

damn :@
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:ty mustachio Razz

Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) has announced that it is to enter into a period of exclusive discussion with Almacantar, relating to the potential development of residential property along the Wellington Road.
This completed the work of the Club’s Development Committee and further negotiations will now begin immediately, led by the executive with assistance from a smaller team of experts.
MCC and Almacantar enter into this period to work together to create a scheme that meets the Club’s financial and physical ambitions.
The focus of this work will be at the Nursery Ground End and include residential opportunities on MCC’s leasehold land. In addition, there will be a thorough examination of other services to be offered, including an indoor school, banqueting and conference facilities.
Almacantar was selected from a final three-company shortlist, which also included Capital & Counties and Native Land. MCC will, at the end of the discussions with Almacantar, consider any development in the context of other possible schemes.
The Vision for Lord’s is the masterplan designed by Herzog & de Meuron, which seeks to increase the seating capacity of the Ground and deliver a range of new and improved facilities for Members and spectators alike.
Keith Bradshaw, Secretary & Chief Executive of MCC said: “We are delighted to have selected Almacantar and to have reached this important milestone. "We have been impressed with the quality of their submission, which demonstrates a high degree of inventive thinking; something entirely appropriate for such an iconic venue as Lord’s. We will now work with them through the exclusivity period to shape the emerging proposals for the Nursery Ground, Indoor School and residential opportunities so that we can refine the financial model before presenting back to committees.”
Mike Hussey, Managing Director of Almacantar, added: “Almacantar is delighted to have been selected. It is a project that fits perfectly with our experience of developing some of the largest mixed use schemes to the very highest standards in London. I am looking forward to forging a long-term, successful partnership with MCC, underpinned by our common commitment and enthusiasm for delivering a fabulous scheme to a Ground as unique and iconic as Lord’s, the globally recognised Home of Cricket.”

damn :@

Ah thanks for the link.Are Almacantar a construction company.Its seems more like they won the bidding to redevelop Lord's rather than investor.

They are still serching for investment for the redevelopment project i think.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Those money would be to great for Juve

what have u done elkann Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Those money would be to great for Juve

Hey your U15's just beat Newcastle's U15's what have you got to be worried about? Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Hey your U15's just beat Newcastle's U15's what have you got to be worried about? Wink

thats what I am worried about Juventus vs Newcastle Neutral ....damn ( no offense jack ) Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

thats what I am worried about Juventus vs Newcastle Neutral ....damn ( no offense jack ) Very Happy

Hey our recent record against you on a professional level is a winning one Very Happy

Your point is a fair one though Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next