M99
dronte
Lynx100
red&blacklegion
Forza
40 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 13 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Casciavit Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Arquitescu wrote:de Jong is bound to collect such an accrual of yellow cards given the amount of dirty work he has had to perform added with the responsibility will naturally do that. Yes, a lot of his yellow cards have been completely unnecessary, but that's him.

In other news, Diego Lopez MIGHT come back for Fiorentina on OCTOBER 26TH :facepalm:

Utter disgrace that he still hasn't gotten over the embarrassment of his blunder whilst continues to fake his injury.

GET OVER IT.

looooool Laughing

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 13 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:59 pm

lmfao this fake injury is taking way longer it should

Seeing Abby between the sticks again No
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:19 pm

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 13 BzwBXzTCYAAfViX

Damn, hope he gets better. He doesn't look to good as you can see how one leg is locked while the other is bent. Hope he comes back stronger
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Damn I think you were being too harsh on him Arq. I think his leg must really be effed up since he uses a pram.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Hope he gets back sooner than later .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:23 pm

"AC Milan's Michael Essien debunks rumors that he contracted Ebola"

rofl

“I’m very fit and very healthy, No truth in the internet rumours that I have contracted Ebola.im well & will be training as usual tomorrow.The Ebola virus is a very serious issue and people shouldn’t joke about it.Whoever wrote this article is very unprofessional and insensitive…!!!”

roflroflroflroflrofl

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/michael-essien-debunks-ebola-rumor-ac-milan
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:25 pm

although funny , Laughing , we shouldn't be laughing at this. Whoever spread this sucks. It's a personal attack and it's unacceptable. (Ebola lol) Funny thing and 100% real and verified , my local football club has an african player and went home recently and he hasn't returned for like 2 days... lol and everybody inside the team , at least what i learned from legit sources , have gone mad fearing he contracted Ebola Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can't wait to find out what happened rofl

Oh and btw , Essien is not 31 , get your facts straight article ffs , dude is 41

just watch him play ffs , journalism these days smh
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Dante wrote:Funny thing and 100% real and verified , my local football club has an african player and went home recently and he hasn't returned for like 2 days... lol and everybody inside the team , at least what i learned from legit sources , have gone mad fearing he contracted Ebola Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can't wait to find out what happened rofl

what the ... BBC ? http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29663682

loooooooooooooooooooool

Shocked Shocked Laughing rofl rofl Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:56 am

Montolivo might be available for the derby. Proud

Also, I know this is a late comment, but the Essien reports were incredibly distasteful and I strongly disliked the racial discourses in which they were situated.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Regarding the Essien article, I absolutely agree with Dante and yourself. I intentionally didn't link the original source. If you read the article I linked, the author highlights the ridiculousness of this modern phenomenon of twitter journalism, which is where this unsubstantiated rumour originated:
The reports were first tweeted by Yury Alkaev, according to Metro, a “sports journalist” who previously had not tweeted for more than a month. Despite the dubious nature of his tweets, Alkaev was retweeted hundreds of times and a number of outlets picked up on the story.

I should also note as a matter of clarification, that the humour in the article derives from the fact that the rumour was obviously false, yet picked up by several media outlets and that this coincided with Essien's poor form - not because of anything racial.

~~~

The obvious response to the Montolivo question is that I don't think we should risk him if he's not ready.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:34 am

I understand Forza, that comment certainly wasn't aimed at you but at the news outlets. Thumbs up

Agreed on not risking Montolivo, though it would be nice to send him out for a cameo should we be in control. Which is unlikely. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Van Ginkel is out for the rest of the year with ligament damage after Muntari injured him in training.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:14 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Van Ginkel is out for the rest of the year with ligament damage after Muntari injured him in training.

I doubt Inzaghi would've played him either way, but f*cking Muntari. Seriously, it's a training game. Needs to GTFO.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:45 am

Inzaghi actually stated that Van Ginkel was going to start against Napoli before his injury.

Whilst it was surely not malicious, it's incredibly frustrating for a youngster who has had to fight so hard just to earn some respect in the team. If he can regain full fitness though I do believe he'll see the pitch regularly in the second half of the season, if not as a starter then at least as a substitute to see out games instead of Essien.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:11 am

AC Milan announces that in the last stages of the game between Milan and Sassuolo, Cristian Zapata, following contact during play, has suffered a bone fracture in his second metatarsal of his right foot.

He's expected to be out for 4 wks.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:06 pm

BIG NEWS. Japan is out of the Asian Cup. Honda should return to Milan early after his team lost to the UAE on penalties in the QF tonight. He had a great tournament, but he was unfortunate that he (and Kagawa) missed penalties in the shootout of what was to be their final game in the tournament.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:09 pm

SES out for 6 weeks

When it rains, it f*cking pours
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:24 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:SES out for 6 weeks

When it rains, it f*cking pours

Laughing

So out injured :

SES
Bonaventura
Zapata
De Sciglio
Bonera
Mexes suspended

That's unfortunate . I wonder how Spalleti is going to play against Parma hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:38 am

Just play Mastour and be done with it. The kid can't do worse than what we've been doing. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:13 am

dostoevsky wrote:Just play Mastour and be done with it. The kid can't do worse than what we've been doing. Laughing

Absolutely. And Pacifico, etc. while we're at it.

The fact is that despite being the primavera coach last season, Inzaghi has done less for our youth development than his predecessors.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:36 am

The way our central defenders are dropping like flies he might actually have to. Laughing

Reality: Zaccardo makes ten straight team sheets.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:43 am

dostoevsky wrote:The way our central defenders are dropping like flies he might actually have to. Laughing

Reality: Zaccardo makes ten straight team sheets.

Eventually it will come to Zaccardo - Zapata - Mexes - Bonera

Worst Milan back 4 in history?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:43 pm

MDS out for the season
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:40 am

great :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:55 pm

Abate is out for at least two weeks, ruling him out of our clash with Juventus.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:52 pm

superb :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next