When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

+55
RedOranje
Cyborg
DeletedUser#1
REWB
Gil
Adit
King Meyy
Kick
Error
chad4401
RealGunner
Doc
stront96
sportsczy
Goal Digger
hrealmadrid
raulmadrid4vr
buddytaller
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
rwo power
Future
FennecFox7
Xifio
Real Kandahar
LuckAndWin
McAgger
Freeza
Nedved
Valkyrja
guest7
Lupi
StevieRayVaughan
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
DeviAngel
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Mamad
LeVersacci
SuperMAG
Pedram
teamanarchy
punkfusion1992
S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
stunt
Babun
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Senor Penguin
Onyx
59 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 6 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Leonardo has come out and said: "We know that Madrid want Carlo. But he has time to make a decision."

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 6 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:34 am

El Pais:

Mourinho has been made an offer to take over at Chelsea next season, however he's not happy with the powers he'd get.

Chelsea just want to appoint him as a coach, so Mourinho could be limited in terms of what he's allowed to do.

Apparently Mourinho wants to buy and sell players, something he wouldn't be allowed to do in the current offer.

If Chelsea don't change the offer, he could stay at Real Madrid for another season.

http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2013/04/13/actualidad/1365884567_952161.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by stront96 Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm

klopp
stront96
stront96
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Irene Junquera from Punto Pelota says Mourinho said "he won't be here next year" during a presentation with youth football coaches, after he was invited to repeat the presentation in 365 days. Apparently he showed an image of a Chelsea bus and said he'd be there next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WItfQWOykaE

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 pm

That sounds like total BS lmao
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:05 pm

I f it's not true whats the point for that person to lie?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Mamad wrote:I f it's not true whats the point for that person to lie?

Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Same old news everyday, Mourinho is always going away since his first season, yet he always manages to stay. The Spanish press has nothing, creative journalism as usual. I'd only be worried about Mourinho leaving if we win la decima, even then there's a big possibility he's stay.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:57 pm

I thought a coach said that. if it's a journalist it's completely different.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:33 pm

According to my very reliable twitter source it's nothing but AS' usual crap.

José A. ‏@Galapago555
FOR THOSE INTERESTED: the person that claims that Mou said he's leaving DIDN'T ATTEND THE MEETING. Attendees denied supposed Mou's words.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:03 pm

AS is worse than Marca when it comes to anything that hasn't been leaked to them. Jose WILL leak info to the press eventually to increase his leverage when negotiating in the summer but he won't do it now when we still have two trophies up for grabs.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:04 am

Sorry to rain on your parade but AS is just forwarding an interview that person gave to Cadena Cope, they never pretended to have inside information Laughing just saying. Another case of people not understanding how medias work tbh
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:38 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Sorry to rain on your parade but AS is just forwarding an interview that person gave to Cadena Cope, they never pretended to have inside information Laughing just saying. Another case of people not understanding how medias work tbh

Yeah man Cadena Cope is never wrong (c ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Like Buddytaller said there is no guarantee the guy is even telling the truth, not when people are saying he wasn't even there lol

Mou could possibly leave, he might stay but that won't be decided now. We'll get a clearer picture of what happens when the summer starts.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 am

if i was perez and given that mou would leave, i would make a good offer to lucescu and be patient

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:46 am

You're a Mourinho fanboy though. I want us to keep Jose but we're not going to bend over backwards for him.

If he wants to leave then he can, I'm sure the club won't stop him and honestly we'll be in good condition considering the core of the squad is still quite young and likely to be rejuvenated this summer.

If you ask me it's Jose's loss if he wants to go. He has a legitimate shot at a dynasty with Madrid.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:27 am

if people dont want him here why would he stay, after everything that has happened i get where he is coming from if he decides to leave

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:52 am

Why do i feel like totally fine with mou or even cr7 leaving this summer. hmm

maybe i am hoping too much like getting neymar and klopp in return.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Die Borussen wrote:if people dont want him here why would he stay, after everything that has happened i get where he is coming from if he decides to leave

People clearly want him to stay. Some people want him gone but make no mistake they are in the minority. He can leave if he wants and that's fine but Jose has been treated well in Madrid overall and I'd like to think he is aware of this. If he has issues it's been with the media and maybe one or two players. Although even then I think it's just that he's reach the end of his usual cycle of 3 years. If he stays for a fourth year then that will have been the longest he's stayed at any club if I'm not mistake.

SuperMAG wrote:Why do i feel like totally fine with mou or even cr7 leaving this summer. hmm

maybe i am hoping too much like getting neymar and klopp in return.

Real Madrid is Real Madrid and will always be a top club no matter who stays or who goes but why would anyone in a concious state of mind want to replace Cristiano Ronaldo with fcking Nerman?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm

rly? you mean like the booing from a large part of the bernabeu fans?

i dont reckon there was a time where fans of his own team boo him.
first of all i dont want him gone, yes i started supporting madrid cause of him, but i also like cristiano , and my hate for farca grew up, therefore the whole combination attracts me.
but many say he is the best, and as the best he has every reason to leave from a team that disrespects him or his actions once not everything works out.

if he doesn't win the CL the majority will want him gone, if he does win it probably most will want him staying right until next season where the slightest marginal failure will put him on the danger zone once again.

move him to chelsea or inter, 3 years of no major success and they will still want him staying (fans).
he is the type of guy that feeds through the love of his supporters.
so please tell me how is his loss if he leaves when he will have the same power at his hands,
ill tell you, its individual failure given that he didn't win the CL if so,
if he does win it, he will leave as a winner

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Klopp is fine but Neymar over Cristiano? That's insanity at its finest.

As for Mourinho leaving, unless Mourinho has a concrete job offer waiting for him at Chelsea or Man City, he wouldn't leave...unless Perez fires him and even that seems a bit unlikely.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Die Borussen wrote:rly? you mean like the booing from a large part of the bernabeu fans?

What like once or twice that's happened? How many times has his name been cheered? His name been sung? A lot of times would be the answer. Besides this is the Bernabeu, it's a tough crowd and they've even booed Zidane and Ronaldo. It's just the way it is but don't pretend like there hasn't been support not when his name has been sung and marches being organised to support him.

Die Borussen wrote:i dont reckon there was a time where fans of his own team boo him.
first of all i dont want him gone, yes i started supporting madrid cause of him, but i also like cristiano , and my hate for farca grew up, therefore the whole combination attracts me.
but many say he is the best, and as the best he has every reason to leave from a team that disrespects him or his actions once not everything works out.

Yeah but I don't reckon that Jose worked at a club as big as Real. All due respect to Porto, Inter and Chelsea when he was their manager but they were just happy to be there. With Madrid there is a higher standard and imo and many others he's preformed at a high standard, his problem is that he's too confrontational. I wish he hope he stays though.

Die Borussen wrote:if he doesn't win the CL the majority will want him gone, if he does win it probably most will want him staying right until next season where the slightest marginal failure will put him on the danger zone once again.

He was never in the "danger zone" to begin with. Managers have been fired at Madrid for much less but we put a lot of faith in Mourinho and he has delivered in many areas (but he has failed in others)

If he doesn't win the CL then I think it would be best for both to move on. It would have completed a 3 year cycle and it would be time for change. Remember we used to sack every manager we had almost every summer before Jose came, 3 years is a lot of time in Madrid.

Die Borussen wrote:move him to chelsea or inter, 3 years of no major success and they will still want him staying (fans).
he is the type of guy that feeds through the love of his supporters.
so please tell me how is his loss if he leaves when he will have the same power at his hands,
ill tell you, its individual failure given that he didn't win the CL if so,
if he does win it, he will leave as a winner

Not sure what you're talking about here but if it's about Jose needing support he has it at Madrid. He had it ever since Inter knocked out Barca and prevented them from playing a CL final in our stadium. If he wins the CL people will love him forever and he might still leave anyway.

Like I said I hope he stays, especially if we manage to win the CL.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Wouldn't swap Ronaldo for any player in the world, even if that one is Messi. After what he went through in these last 2 seasons, how he fought against everyone, was amazing.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Figo wrote: You’ll have to ask him is he’s going to stay or not, I don’t speak for others, I’m not at the club. We’ll have to wait and see what happens. Real Madrid has an illustrious history and that won’t change if he leaves. Everybody hopes that he stays. I’m hopeful that Madrid will win the Champions League

Proud

BTW the guy who said Jose will leave next season spoke on the radio :

"Mourinho won't stay at Real Madrid." He assured that the Portuguese coach had told him that he would not remain at Real Madrid next season: "Mourinho told us a few days ago that he won't be able to give a talk to our coaches next year, because he won't be here. If Mourinho leaves, it will be a great loss for Spanish football. I hope that Florentino Pérez fixes it," he stated.

Manolo Álvarez spoke to Radio Marca and apologised: "I hope Mourinho forgives me and is not angry. I want him and his players to be happy." The Canillas president talked about how he felt after the conversation: "I hope I'm wrong and he stays at Madrid."

lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:02 pm

I say Montanier... but i doubt many agree.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Meh we could do much worse lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 pm

How about Zidane hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next