Blue
Mr Nick09
M99
Körbl
Raptorgunner
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:What if he wants to leave more than they want to get him? Shouldnt Arsenal pay Cesc back for all the trophies he got them?
If Cesc wants to go he can go, all Barcelona have to do is pay what Cesc is worth. Cesc is one of the best players in the world, how is he being offered under 35 million.
Maybe it's because he might not start for us, but be there more as an injury back up for Xavi, or for rotation, in which case 35 doesnt seem to crazy on Barca's part. It's just good to see that Rosell has issued this, and maybe it won't go on all summer, and he can stay at Arsenal (lol, i know this won't just be "put to bed", but lets hope.)

barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 am

If Fabregas wants to go, he can go. But Arsenal is not getting f-ed over just because of a whiny bitch. Barca better cough up the dough or nothing will happen. He has years left in contract and there's no rush. You don't even need him.

If you payed 40m for Villa and that insane ammount for Ibra, you can surely do better with one of the best young talents in the world and someone with the DNA and all.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:54 am

barca 2011 wrote:Maybe it's because he might not start for us, but be there more as an injury back up for Xavi, or for rotation
And for someone of Fabregas' calibre, that's not on. Having someone like Fabregas there just so Xavi can have tea and biscuits when Barca play the crap teams of La Liga is downright criminal.

Look at Mascherano. Was one of the top dogs at Liverpool, now comes on when Biscuits falls and actually hurts himself or when Barca face a league 4 team in the CDL
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 am

Lex wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Maybe it's because he might not start for us, but be there more as an injury back up for Xavi, or for rotation
And for someone of Fabregas' calibre, that's not on. Having someone like Fabregas there just so Xavi can have tea and biscuits when Barca play the crap teams of La Liga is downright criminal.

Look at Mascherano. Was one of the top dogs at Liverpool, now comes on when Biscuits falls and actually hurts himself or when Barca face a league 4 team in the CDL
Well than I hope sandro is serious and is going for a do or die for this summer with that limit, knowing that we don't urgently need cesc AND that arsenal won't let him go for cheap. And when I say "don't urgently need", I mean it as in if xavi does get injured, or fatigued or whatever, we have cover. None as good as cesc, but paying over 40 for cover isn't the way to go for us, and under 30 isn't reasonable for arsenal. I'm hoping rosell is trying to imply something like this by making that limit.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 am

Barcelona is trying to build a super team to dominate football for a decade. Those players understand that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 am

barca 2011 wrote:
Lex wrote:

Well than I hope sandro is serious and is going for a do or die for this summer with that limit, knowing that we don't urgently need cesc AND that arsenal won't let him go for cheap. And when I say "don't urgently need", I mean it as in if xavi does get injured, or fatigued or whatever, we have cover. None as good as cesc, but paying over 40 for cover isn't the way to go for us, and under 30 isn't reasonable for arsenal. I'm hoping rosell is trying to imply something like this by making that limit.

So what Sandro saying is that just because Cesc is going to be a bench player for Barcelona, Arsenal should do them a favor and sell him for cheap.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:17 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:
Lex wrote:

So what Sandro saying is that just because Cesc is going to be a bench player for Barcelona, Arsenal should do them a favor and sell him for cheap.
I can't tell u what his true intentions are regarding cesc this summer, but what I do think he understands is that WE don't need to spend so much in that position, even if it is cesc, and likewise you guys don't have to sell if u don't want to at that price. Seems simple enough. Arsenal don't have to accept 30 if they don't want to.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 am

35 Million!? AHAHAHA

If torres was worth 50 mil, then Fabregas will go for probably around 60-70 mil
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:56 am

You shouldn't sign a contract if you don't want to fulfill it.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 am

We should get one thing straight: Fabregas has no urgent desire to leave Arsenal. He has no intention to force a move as he has great respect for Arsenal and is actually very happy here.

All the talking about his value is getting Barcelona no where. We're not budging on our valuation and if they want him now, then they're going to caught up the money. If they have no intention of matching our valuation, then they should be quiet.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:13 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:We should get one thing straight: Fabregas has no urgent desire to leave Arsenal. He has no intention to force a move as he has great respect for Arsenal and is actually very happy here.

All the talking about his value is getting Barcelona no where. We're not budging on our valuation and if they want him now, then they're going to caught up the money. If they have no intention of matching our valuation, then they should be quiet.
Well then why hasn't he said so? He has said that it is "out of his hands", but it reminds me of last year. Many people, rightfully so, blamed cesc for not coming out and squashing the saga by saying, I am staying at arsenal and that's that. I know he respects both clubs, but if he has no intentions of leaving, why has he let the "saga" go on so far this summer instead of simply ruling out a move to barca this year?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:17 am

If cesc didnt want a move, he would have killed the transfer rumor by now, it's been two years already
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 am

"I am an Arsenal player. I have been very happy for eight years and I am very happy. I am not thinking about football right now, just about my holidays.

"There have been no decisions. The truth is that it doesn't always depend on the player and at the moment I don't know anything.

"He (Wenger) is the boss, the one who makes the decisions. You should ask him. I was injured at the end of the season and I haven't seen him for about six weeks.

"I am very happy where I am. Anything else would be speculation that is untrue. You can never say never in this life as so many things happen that you can never predict."

You've both misunderstood me. I'm not saying Fabregas doesn't want to go to Barcelona, that much is obvious and for him to state he has no interest in a move to Barcelona would be a complete lie. However, where in these recent comments does it suggest he wants to force a move? Where does he say "I want to leave Arsenal"?

Basically, he's saying it's in the clubs hands and if they want to keep him, he'll stay and he knows full well Arsenal aren't accepting any bids anytime soon. He's pretty much saying "I'm staying at Arsenal until Arsenal want to sell me". That is commitment, because he can easily hand in a transfer request or even buy out his own contract.

Last edited by GoonerJay29 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:31 am

I think if it was not for Barcelona players forcing him to leave, he would stay all his life at Arsenal. Or Cesc is doing this so Arsenal buy players that can help him win.
The way it looks like the only way Cesc will be going to Barcelona is on a free transfer.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 am

I already bought my Fabregas shirt though Sad

Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKSJYCZ1q3zXH2JlS8_BcAjGilWczy2-_Ae2dRliIAtS_Whb3z

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:09 am

Fabregas wants to move to Barcelona and wants them to meet Arsenal's asking price as he does not want to force a move.

Barcelona wants Fabregas but is unwilling to meet Arsenal's price and wants Fabregas to force the move so that Arsenal lower their asking price.

This move will never happen till the end of Fabregas' contract.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 am

If we don't get him this year we should give up and find a compromise. Banega, Modrich, schweinsteiger are all fair alternatives. Of course, none of them can really replace Xavi as they are right now.
Fabregas is probably the only person who is close
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:19 am

shinigami99 wrote:If we don't get him this year we should give up and find a compromise. Banega, Modrich, schweinsteiger are all fair alternatives. Of course, none of them can really replace Xavi as they are right now.
Fabregas is probably the only person who is close
Cesc and Banega are the closest thing to Xavi that Barcelona can get pretty much.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:46 am

The boss says this, so you should hold on to that Cesc shirt you got.

“I will be pretty clear about this. For me, Fabregas is with Arsenal for a long time and he will stay with Arsenal.

“It sometimes happens that the rumour can make the transfer.

“Next year will see the introduction of the financial fair play system, which will limit the big transfers.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:37 pm

ive seen some retarded posts in here

if you go to lamborghini store with £50k asking for a gallado because you "only want to use it on the weekends" you get laughed out the store

same situation if you dont want to pay the amount WE value Cesc at seeing as he is OUR player you can fack off....simple

No one at Arsenal gives a damn about how Barca plan to use Cesc thats not our problem

if Cesc wanted to leave that badly he would refuse to play at cite lack of trophies as the reason

Arsenal would have no option but to sell seeing as we will be paying for a player who is doing nothing

Cesc hasnt said this in fact he hasnt even come out and said "I want to leave this summer"

in fact he said I respect Arsenal and am happy here, its Wengers decision

Wenger has decided Cesc is going nowhere

THE END
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:43 pm

He said it last summer, it's gonna come out again.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafinha Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 pm

I am ok with Arsenal if they reject the offer. I just dont want to spend our valuable money on Fabregas a bench warmer in Barca basically. Not denying his quality though, he is the only establish player atm who comes very close to Xavi. But the fact that Arsenal has good relationship with him and want to retain him as long as possible actually works toward us. Atleast we know he is not going giant club who will be possibly our threat in CL e.g. RM, MU, Chelsea, Inter, Milan, Bayern. So his staying not posing much danger and we will have in 3 years time as everyone at Arsenal will be liberalized about his dream. We do have Xavi atm and he will play in main 11 for atleast two more years and the quality in Thaigo will ensure us we our benched is warm enough. So Fabregas not moving helps Barcelona, Arsenal and himself and overall the game of foootball. A player like him should play more as possible.
P.S. Arsenal fan pls dont take it as offence as I didnt count you as our possible threat in CL.Arsenal needs strengthen up more to win trophies as you might agree with me which seems not likely. Seriously Wenger needs to let some money go.
Rafinha
Rafinha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:He said it last summer, it's gonna come out again.

show me the footage....
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Rafinha wrote:I am ok with Arsenal if they reject the offer. I just dont want to spend our valuable money on Fabregas a bench warmer in Barca basically. Not denying his quality though, he is the only establish player atm who comes very close to Xavi. But the fact that Arsenal has good relationship with him and want to retain him as long as possible actually works toward us. Atleast we know he is not going giant club who will be possibly our threat in CL e.g. RM, MU, Chelsea, Inter, Milan, Bayern. So his staying not posing much danger and we will have in 3 years time as everyone at Arsenal will be liberalized about his dream. We do have Xavi atm and he will play in main 11 for atleast two more years and the quality in Thaigo will ensure us we our benched is warm enough. So Fabregas not moving helps Barcelona, Arsenal and himself and overall the game of foootball. A player like him should play more as possible.
P.S. Arsenal fan pls dont take it as offence as I didnt count you as our possible threat in CL.Arsenal needs strengthen up more to win trophies as you might agree with me which seems not likely. Seriously Wenger needs to let some money go.

u talk meeen!!!...
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Some posters on here are too blinded from the truth to form any sort of rational judgment.

Jay, your post has basically made all of the posters with no proper backing to their argument shut up, well done mate.

The facts are there for all to see. If you want to believe in some demonic plan that Barca have to rule football for decades, or if you want to believe that Cesc hates Arsenal and wants to leave or if you believe that Arsenal are actually going to accept a 35 m bid even after saying that we won't sell him this summer then please keep your opinions to yourself
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:22 pm

The facts are there for all to see. If you want to believe in some demonic plan that Barca have to rule football for decades, or if you want to believe that Cesc hates Arsenal and wants to leave or if you believe that Arsenal are actually going to accept a 35 m bid even after saying that we won't sell him this summer then please keep your opinions to yourself

You forgot the old "Arsenal are keeping Cesc against his will".

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next