Blue
Mr Nick09
M99
Körbl
Raptorgunner
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:22 pm

The facts are there for all to see. If you want to believe in some demonic plan that Barca have to rule football for decades, or if you want to believe that Cesc hates Arsenal and wants to leave or if you believe that Arsenal are actually going to accept a 35 m bid even after saying that we won't sell him this summer then please keep your opinions to yourself

You forgot the old "Arsenal are keeping Cesc against his will".

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas - Page 3 Empty Re: Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Arsenal should ask for 40m +Thiago

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

He has the DNA, man! Ever since he started to let his beard grow it shows his state of rebellion. Think about it.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Sushi Master wrote:He has the DNA, man! Ever since he started to let his beard grow it shows his state of rebellion. Think about it.

Barcelona set £35m limit for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas - Page 3 Gerard-pique-14

Btw Arsenal should keep him even if a 100 million bid comes in Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:19 pm

julias wrote:ive seen some retarded posts in here

if you go to lamborghini store with £50k asking for a gallado because you "only want to use it on the weekends" you get laughed out the store

same situation if you dont want to pay the amount WE value Cesc at seeing as he is OUR player you can fack off....simple

No one at Arsenal gives a damn about how Barca plan to use Cesc thats not our problem

if Cesc wanted to leave that badly he would refuse to play at cite lack of trophies as the reason

Arsenal would have no option but to sell seeing as we will be paying for a player who is doing nothing

Cesc hasnt said this in fact he hasnt even come out and said "I want to leave this summer"

in fact he said I respect Arsenal and am happy here, its Wengers decision

Wenger has decided Cesc is going nowhere

THE END
Do u really think cesc would actually be so unprofessional and do that, seeing as to how its arsenal? I don't. And cesc did say that, but it doesn't help calm speculation, whether its ridiculous rumours or not.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

barca 2011 wrote:

if you go to lamborghini store with £50k asking for a gallado because you "only want to use it on the weekends" you get laughed out the store

same situation if you dont want to pay the amount WE value Cesc at seeing as he is OUR player you can fack off....simple

No one at Arsenal gives a damn about how Barca plan to use Cesc thats not our problem

if Cesc wanted to leave that badly he would refuse to play at cite lack of trophies as the reason

Arsenal would have no option but to sell seeing as we will be paying for a player who is doing nothing

Cesc hasnt said this in fact he hasnt even come out and said "I want to leave this summer"

THE END
Do u really think cesc would actually be so unprofessional and do that, seeing as to how its arsenal? I don't. And cesc did say that, but it doesn't help calm speculation, whether its ridiculous rumours or
not.

would he care about professionalism if he's far away in another country? No

so clearly he doesnt want to leave as desperately as everyone makes out

show me the footage!!! if not shallllllap

because if I knew the english media like I do, Cesc saying he wants to leave this summer would be all over every single paper

fact is, it hasnt so....
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Iceman wrote:Some posters on here are too blinded from the truth to form any sort of rational judgment.

Jay, your post has basically made all of the posters with no proper backing to their argument shut up, well done mate.

The facts are there for all to see. If you want to believe in some demonic plan that Barca have to rule football for decades, or if you want to believe that Cesc hates Arsenal and wants to leave or if you believe that Arsenal are actually going to accept a 35 m bid even after saying that we won't sell him this summer then please keep your opinions to yourself

Cool .....
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Rafinha wrote:
P.S. Arsenal fan pls dont take it as offence as I didnt count you as our possible threat in CL.Arsenal needs strengthen up more to win trophies as you might agree with me which seems not likely. Seriously Wenger needs to let some money go.

Are you kidding me you don't consider Arsenal a threat to Barcelona, but you consider all those teams a threat lol. We will never know what would have happened if the Ref did not panic and give RVP a red card right after the game was 1-1.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Rafinha wrote:
P.S. Arsenal fan pls dont take it as offence as I didnt count you as our possible threat in CL.Arsenal needs strengthen up more to win trophies as you might agree with me which seems not likely. Seriously Wenger needs to let some money go.

Are you kidding me you don't consider Arsenal a threat to Barcelona, but you consider all those teams a threat lol. We will never know what would have happened if the Ref did not panic and give RVP a red card right after the game was 1-1.
He gave him a yellow card from kicking the ball away

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 pm

julias wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

THE END
Do u really think cesc would actually be so unprofessional and do that, seeing as to how its arsenal? I don't. And cesc did say that, but it doesn't help calm speculation, whether its ridiculous rumours or
not.

would he care about professionalism if he's far away in another country? No

so clearly he doesnt want to leave as desperately as everyone makes out

show me the footage!!! if not shallllllap

because if I knew the english media like I do, Cesc saying he wants to leave this summer would be all over every single paper

fact is, it hasnt so....
I refuse to believe cesc would willingly not play and disrespect arsenal, a club and a manager that he values so much.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Rafinha wrote:

He gave him a yellow card from kicking the ball away
Its the same thing really, the ref knew what he was doing but I don't want to get in to that again. My point is that Arsenal is more of a threat to Barcelona then the team he mentioned.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Wow, Barca fans still trying to defend that yellow?

It's not like he did anything to Messi
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Tbf he's not the one who brought it up.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:58 pm

I'm just surprised you lot can sit there and type out a response that justifies that ridiculous sending off with a straight face
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Can we stop this please?

1. Van Persie in no sane man's world should of been sent off

2. Arsenal caused Barca more problems than any other team

3. Cesc is staying at Arsenal( My personal favourite Very Happy )

/THREAD
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:07 pm

I am getting annoyed with this whole Fabregas saga. Barcelona should stop putting some sort of awkward claim on Cesc and act as if they own him already and Arsenal is obliged to sell him to them. They threat Arsenal like a second rate club.

Arsenal is a top club and Fabregas a WC player, they've got to pay. No way around it. 35 million is not enough.

Last edited by Guiltybystander on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by gk77 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 pm

It should definitely be more around 45 million than 35 million, not only is he a wc player but he is like arsenal's messi, he is their best player and without him they wouldn't do as well.

gk77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Lex wrote:Wow, Barca fans still trying to defend that yellow?

I wasn't defending it, just clarifying. He DID get a yellow for kicking the ball away, not saying it was justified.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lex wrote:Wow, Barca fans still trying to defend that yellow?

I wasn't defending it, just clarifying. He DID get a yellow for kicking the ball away, not saying it was justified.
The red card topic came up becuase of what Rafinha[i] said that he does no consider Arsenal a threat with Cesc in the team.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Barca offered the same last summer I think. Fabregas is worth at least 40-45m imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Can we stop this please?

1. Van Persie in no sane man's world should of been sent off

2. Arsenal caused Barca more problems than any other team

3. Cesc is staying at Arsenal( My personal favourite Very Happy )

/THREAD

this
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:24 am

barca 2011 wrote:
I refuse to believe cesc would willingly not play and disrespect arsenal, a club and a manager that he values so much.

Exactly. You just proved what every Arsenal fan has been saying. He values this place a lot and would not force a transfer nor would he cause problems in order to transfer. Arsenal are in control, not Barca. Cesc likes Arsenal, loves AW and has already stated that he will not leave Arsenal unless he wins a trophy first, which has not occurred yet as far as I'm aware (Unless you consider the Emirates' Cup a trophy).

Situation: Cesc is here, we have money, we will only sell for 45 million, Cesc is not at any discomfort at the club and Barca are underpaying.
How people expect this transfer to go through this year is beyond me, unless one or more of these things change. People talk of Cesc leaving as if its a done deal and have no amply backing to their statements.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:26 am

Someone quote that slavery comment one more time, i need a late night laugh
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:18 am

According to EC, Arsenal turned down a 30M offer from Barcelona. The transfer price is set at 40M and Arsenal made it clear that they wont budge from their position, and will only listen to an offer starting at 40M. They arent interested in any player being included in the deal either.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:According to EC, Arsenal turned down a 30M offer from Barcelona. The transfer price is set at 40M and both clubs will continue working towards reaching an agreement.

"Working towards"... meaning us not budging and Barcelona trying to work down the price through the media.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:26 am

exactly, updated it. it's not much money... only 10M, is it so difficult?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next