justdoit_
kiranr
Zealous
BarrileteCosmico
Mr Nick09
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barca path to the finals not so clear. - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca path to the finals not so clear.

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Barca path to the finals not so clear. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tN0nTLPjEv2DYeDNmqyD_oUR5c0qLZUbEFjrBFL4aZIcTP0FogBarca path to the finals not so clear. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwF87-nHHfsRBYx08e4wvYnGn7AtQyFcyu-9PW_wnixVGvJdPz

We could see Barca in black and Real Madrid in white in the final right?

good versus evil.. makes since to do black and white

Free_Cat disagree with you. :coffee:

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barca path to the finals not so clear. - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca path to the finals not so clear.

Post by billionmillion Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

they are my friends they dont know i use them as signature
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:07 pm

billionmillion wrote:they are my friends they dont know i use them as signature
Barca path to the finals not so clear. - Page 2 Bocca-meme-generator-yeah-right-030038
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I'm sorry to all Chelsea fans but I am not buying into this whole Chelsea is a new team with there new coach and now there really dangerous.

I mean is it just me or did they squeak by a bad Stoke team 1-0 in a contender for the one of the most boring games ever? They have been terrible over the last month or so. Also, they were great against Napoli but again Napoli could have gone through just as easily as Chelsea and everyone knows Napoli are very very suspect at the back.

Chelsea's defense is pretty poor giving away 2 goals to Everton and 3 to Bolton, these are teams that are just terrible going forward and have major problems scoring. I know that was under AVB but those issues are not just going to go away.

With Chelsea's Midfield and Defense Barca will cut them apart. This is not the same team that gave Barca all those problems a couple years ago. Chelsea lacks team speed and there midfield is very easily overrun, two things Barca will feast on.

I mean people assuming Chelsea are going to be in the Semi's are getting way ahead of themselves, Benefica will cause them all sorts of issues as well. I mean this is a Benefica team who played very well against United and helped knock them out.

I would have to say at this point in time Benefica are favored over Chelsea.

But yes, Barca got a bad draw compared to Madrid although I would rather face the teams we drew instead of Madrid or Bayern.
Your whole logic is TOTALLY FLAWED! The team was in complete disarray and disunity under AVB. They lacked passion too. You say its "not just going to go away"? Well Terry has been the defensive leader for more than a decade and his qualities are "not just going to go away" how about that for a reply?

Again, we DID NOT. And I repeat, WE DID NOT concede 3 goals to Bolton. Rather, we scored the 3 against them. Jesus! Your hatred for Chelsea must be sky high that you don't even care to look at the score column properly anymore. You just assume its a loss. scratch

Granted we are not the side we were in 2009, but there is maximum motivation in our squad right now. Plus the thought of revenge against Barca for '09 is also an added motivation.

You're probably one of those that said we'll get torn apart by Napoli....smh

Dude what are you even trying to say that your new coach has just magically fixed all your problems? That now Terry and Luiz are a great partnership and Torres and Drogba are now great and when you start Terry, Lamps, and Drogba (the spine of your team) you are not painfully slow? I mean you guys win one game and think everything is roses now.

Do you think you played well against Stoke? I don't really get it. You are jumping to all these conclusions over one freaking game and then insulting other people like we don't know what were talking about.

Then you say you guys have "maximum motivation" well guess what so does everyone else LOL. That isn't a trait unique to Chelsea.

I'm in a unfortunate situation where I bet a friend of mine that Chelsea will finish ahead of Arsenal so I'm am the furthest thing from a hater and am actually there biggest fan every weekend and I have had the agony of watching them play and they really are not that good of a team.

You have a 34 year old striker who is wildly inconsistent and his backup hasn't scored since the new testament and your center back pairing flat out don't play well together. I mean these are pretty much facts not "hating".

And the reason I posted what I did is I think it's comical that people like you think beating Barca is added motivation like they are going to walk through Benefica, it's insanity at it's finest. Benefica is a much better team then you this year.

And yes I did think Napoli would win but if someone told me they lost by conceding 4 goals to Chelsea I would be more shocked that Chelsea scored that many goals and not shocked in the least bit that Napoli conceded them, they are not a good defensive team.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:23 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I'm sorry to all Chelsea fans but I am not buying into this whole Chelsea is a new team with there new coach and now there really dangerous.

I mean is it just me or did they squeak by a bad Stoke team 1-0 in a contender for the one of the most boring games ever? They have been terrible over the last month or so. Also, they were great against Napoli but again Napoli could have gone through just as easily as Chelsea and everyone knows Napoli are very very suspect at the back.

Chelsea's defense is pretty poor giving away 2 goals to Everton and 3 to Bolton, these are teams that are just terrible going forward and have major problems scoring. I know that was under AVB but those issues are not just going to go away.

With Chelsea's Midfield and Defense Barca will cut them apart. This is not the same team that gave Barca all those problems a couple years ago. Chelsea lacks team speed and there midfield is very easily overrun, two things Barca will feast on.

I mean people assuming Chelsea are going to be in the Semi's are getting way ahead of themselves, Benefica will cause them all sorts of issues as well. I mean this is a Benefica team who played very well against United and helped knock them out.

I would have to say at this point in time Benefica are favored over Chelsea.

But yes, Barca got a bad draw compared to Madrid although I would rather face the teams we drew instead of Madrid or Bayern.
Your whole logic is TOTALLY FLAWED! The team was in complete disarray and disunity under AVB. They lacked passion too. You say its "not just going to go away"? Well Terry has been the defensive leader for more than a decade and his qualities are "not just going to go away" how about that for a reply?

Again, we DID NOT. And I repeat, WE DID NOT concede 3 goals to Bolton. Rather, we scored the 3 against them. Jesus! Your hatred for Chelsea must be sky high that you don't even care to look at the score column properly anymore. You just assume its a loss. scratch

Granted we are not the side we were in 2009, but there is maximum motivation in our squad right now. Plus the thought of revenge against Barca for '09 is also an added motivation.

You're probably one of those that said we'll get torn apart by Napoli....smh

Dude what are you even trying to say that your new coach has just magically fixed all your problems? That now Terry and Luiz are a great partnership and Torres and Drogba are now great and when you start Terry, Lamps, and Drogba (the spine of your team) you are not painfully slow? I mean you guys win one game and think everything is roses now.

Do you think you played well against Stoke? I don't really get it. You are jumping to all these conclusions over one freaking game and then insulting other people like we don't know what were talking about.

Then you say you guys have "maximum motivation" well guess what so does everyone else LOL. That isn't a trait unique to Chelsea.

I'm in a unfortunate situation where I bet a friend of mine that Chelsea will finish ahead of Arsenal so I'm am the furthest thing from a hater and am actually there biggest fan every weekend and I have had the agony of watching them play and they really are not that good of a team.

You have a 34 year old striker who is wildly inconsistent and his backup hasn't scored since the new testament and your center back pairing flat out don't play well together. I mean these are pretty much facts not "hating".

And the reason I posted what I did is I think it's comical that people like you think beating Barca is added motivation like they are going to walk through Benefica, it's insanity at it's finest. Benefica is a much better team then you this year.

And yes I did think Napoli would win but if someone told me they lost by conceding 4 goals to Chelsea I would be more shocked that Chelsea scored that many goals and not shocked in the least bit that Napoli conceded them, they are not a good defensive team.
Barca path to the finals not so clear. - Page 2 10146430
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:53 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Barca path to the finals not so clear. - Page 2 Bocca-meme-generator-yeah-right-030038

Yea I know many hot chicks too, they just dont know me back What a Face

And I was enjoying the debate until the Yada yada, oh come on, dont be lazy Barret, or u have lost the argument Cool

Although Im not sure Benfica or Chelsea, I havent watched Benfica this season....but if Chelsea play like they did in the game vs Napoli, ie. Drogba owning (very important as usual), Luiz owning, Ivanovic owning, their midfield is storng and bossing, etc., they should beat Benfica...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Yea I know many hot chicks too, they just dont know me back What a Face

And I was enjoying the debate until the Yada yada, oh come on, dont be lazy Barret, or u have lost the argument Cool

Although Im not sure Benfica or Chelsea, I havent watched Benfica this season....but if Chelsea play like they did in the game vs Napoli, ie. Drogba owning (very important as usual), Luiz owning, Ivanovic owning, their midfield is storng and bossing, etc., they should beat Benfica...
LOL not at all. I haven't lost the argument. I just got too lazy to type lengthy stuff haha!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2