Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Aensensen Thu May 31, 2012 8:32 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:it's constructive criticism, he plays like a headless chicken, and doesnt show the greatest intelligence in the biggest game. He is young, so it will get better, but it's the truth. Is injury has nothing to do with that part of his game.
I know, but many people are already looking for a replacement for DiMaria, like he's a futile case. He's young and will get better. If he plays throughout the whole season, avoids injuries, he'll merge better with the team and grow as a player.

Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 31, 2012 8:42 am

He hasnt showed any improvement in over 2 years, this is real madrid, not arsenal, we need to give a player enough time to improve, and we need to have a plan to replace him with another big thing incase he continues.

I am not saying just sell him now, i wouldnt giving him till junuary, but i doubt he will change that much, imo he will still be a headless chicken.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 31, 2012 8:47 am

He fits Mourinho's counter-attacking style, so I'm not sure if Mourinho would bench him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 am

mtfootball wrote:He fits Mourinho's counter-attacking style, so I'm not sure if Mourinho would bench him.

Mourinho already benched him for Kaka many times, but at the end, Kaka disappointed. Di Maria is important for Mourinho, but not essential.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu May 31, 2012 8:51 am

IMO Di Maria as a super sub would be really great. it's a shame we let Hazard slip through our fingers, with his technical skills and intelligence we'd have been a scary team.

Hazard - Ozil - Ronaldo
Benzema

:bow:

Of course there are still options out there but i don't think Lucas is any different to Di Maria.
Forget Neymar too, he's not coming to Real Madrid.

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 31, 2012 8:59 am

How the hell he fits counter attacking, he doesnt fit into anything, he distroys most of the attacks including counters by messing up simple, really simple passes, sometimes hog into the ball and run into nowhere. He is just, i mean jusssssst headless.

Hazard is gone, Lucaas isnt much different from dimagia, almost same problems and capiblities, at least maria has that odd cross/through ball.

Neymar is almost the only option left, unless there is any other "the next messi or ronaldo" that i donno about.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 31, 2012 9:07 am

Does Mourinho actually think that deep, Di Maria messes up with this and that?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 pm

SuperMAG wrote:He hasnt showed any improvement in over 2 years, this is real madrid, not arsenal, we need to give a player enough time to improve, and we need to have a plan to replace him with another big thing incase he continues.

I am not saying just sell him now, i wouldnt giving him till junuary, but i doubt he will change that much, imo he will still be a headless chicken.

just want to state that i kinda hate defending di maria becuase i am probably his biggest critic

BUT i just have to say- first of all he hasnt even been here for "over 2 years" it hasnt even technically been 2 full years.

and as far as playing goes he has been injured almost half the season this year so its kinda tough to judge him this year particularly the most fresh memories of di maria come from the second half of the season when he was injured basically that entire strech except the last few games.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Even if he remains just as he is.....Di Maria could be the most deadly supersub in the history of football.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm

i always used to think of him as not good enough for our starting XI, maybe he still isnt but what i have come to realize is that our team is soo attacking that di maria is especially valuable because he is basically a b2b RW (lol) or i guess just a true RM

his defensive work allows players like ronaldo and ozil to not track back as much. (which i hate because i believe no player is above tracking back and helping with defense, but it is what it is)

he is very unique in the sense of how he plays- attacks like robben (but with less technique), can put in a killer pass like ozil, but has the workrate of khedira (with a bucket load more pace)

his problem is his short passing and his careless dribbling which can be improved.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm

How about Callejon starting? Cool

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu May 31, 2012 1:02 pm

fck no
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 31, 2012 1:57 pm

di maria>>> and was one of our best players before injury even better than ozil (who gets an easier time with criticism), anyway di maria can get better quite easily since he can do the hard things already,just needs to simplify his overall game, di maria deserves to start and should only lose his place once he declines or being out performed, non of this super sub bs
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 31, 2012 2:34 pm

You guys dont understand what we are saying imo. You call him the "best" for the first half of the season, but what was he doing exactly? he was playing highlights through balls to facilitate scoring chances for us.

No one is taking credit away from him for the work he did. We (at least i) are simply saying that he still does have those headless ways about his game where he dribbles into nowehere, misses easy passes, makes the wrong decision on the ball etc... Those things are costing us a lot in the biggest games, and that's what we are discussing about. Just remember the barca game and he had something like 18% passing accuracy in the first half.

That's the problem of Di MAria, you cant afford that in the biggest games, because every lost possession can cost you dearly. In my opinion, he should be put in competition with another attacking midfielder, a flow player at least to provide us with variation. Someone that will play the role kaka did but much better, and too bad if he beats out Di Maria.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Cazorla.....

I'm conflicted but he fits best.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu May 31, 2012 2:58 pm

It's only 1 game where Di Maria had passing 18% success.

And then we have ton of others where he has been great in them.

I just find it funny becouse I'm pretty sure we all agreed he is our big game player last season when he assisted 2 goals vs. Barca and was fantastic in the perofrmance all around (completly raped Alves aswell)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 31, 2012 3:06 pm

I mentioned one game because i wanted to illustrate my words. There are only so many ways that you can say that Di Maria has a tendency for making ill advised runs, missing easy passes, or breaking the flow of the attack. Mind you, we are not calling him a bad player.

Our big game player last year? i certainly did not agree to that. Di Maria wastes as much as he produces. He wastes but at least he has the decency to run after the ball like a mad man.

You guys need to understand that we are not trying to disminish his abilities as a player, but he has weaknesses in his games that are overlooked because his youtube highlights are sensational and it's easy to forget about the waste when we win so many games. Just constructive criticism and the way i perceive his game as of now.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu May 31, 2012 8:16 pm

We've been linked to Mauricio Isla

From what I've read he's an attacking fullback, but I've never seen him play.

Anybody want describe him a bit more...

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 31, 2012 9:18 pm

we are linked to him through the dodgy italian press... i wouldnt take it too seriously, specially when he is not even returned from rupturing his ACL and LCL. otherwise, he is a great attacking wing back that can play CM, coentrao with a right foot if you want lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu May 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Di Maria is good player. But incinsistent in big games.
I was calling for his head in the Clasico we won 2-1.

He's great against certain opponents but can cost us in big games.
He's like a Lass but on the wing.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 am

well can't say I'm disappointed knew almost nothing about him lol

Matias hmm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:33 am

The agent of Sao Paulo star Lucas Moura admits Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is a big fan.

Mourinho is said to have pulled back from moving for Lucas this summer.

"Mourinho watches all of Lucas' games, whether it is live or on tape," Wagner Ribeiro revealed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The agent of AS Roma striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo says he's a target for Real Madrid.

The player’s agent has now confirmed that the Spanish champions’ interest is genuine, but that an approach has not yet taken place.

“It is true, the interest from Real Madrid for Pablo is real,” Dario Decoud told gazzettagiallorossa.it.

“But, the Spaniards have not yet turned to me, they should speak with Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini. Right now though, no offers have been received.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:33 am

when will the transfer window open?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 am

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 NO
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 am

can u guys see the image above?

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:47 am

Wagner Ribeiro? Not this guy again...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next