Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Ribeiro giving an interview to tuttosport juve Laughing

can we move on from the neymar crap now? it's over. when a seriously link pop up again we will talk about it, but he is barca bound for now, and every football insider that knows a little about the game will tell you that.

tuttosport Laughing

Sure is, according to the Great Nick09, tthe world doesnt revolve around the sun, why waste your time thinking otherwise.

No it's not according to me, but according to every sports reporter i know and has proven to know a little of what goes on in football. AS, Elconfidencial, Fred Hermel, Balague, Duncan Castles, RMC radio, etc... i dont need you to believe me, but even with the little bit of info we have about our club market activity, i know that we have abandoned the option Neymar.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
No it's not according to me, but according to every sports reporter i know and has proven to know a little of what goes on in football. AS, Elconfidencial, Fred Hermel, Balague, Duncan Castles, RMC radio, etc... i dont need you to believe me, but even with the little bit of info we have about our club market activity, i know that we have abandoned the option Neymar.

So, let me understand this, you are suppose to bleave sports reporters which mostly sucess rate of the correct transfer news are less then 10% while other 90% are total BS.

While you shouldnt beleave anything the club presedent just said.

ok, i am gonno do you a favour, Lets just agree to disagree and you can move your fingers away from keyboard and stop you posting useless junk to me. Deal.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 30, 2012 5:35 pm

do you believe club presidents of other teams????

ok let me enlighten you:

Zamparini: Real Madrid want Pastore

do you really think in a million years that we wanted him????? the guys are just trying to find buyers thats all
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Yes, if the sellers presented and player himself is soo mad and over a club, they would clearly say that they are not intrested and end every rumur, Neymar didnt, and the club presedent wouldnt say:

It is not just Mourinho's Real Madrid; Barcelona, Juventus, Chelsea and PSG also want him." Ribeiro shared.

But sure you can ignore this and pretend all presedent are lieyers and deceavers.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 30, 2012 5:52 pm

mad or not he puts in a famous team to attract other clubs, this isnt to do with whether he wants to sell him to us but rather to advertise him so that he can squeeze every little penny from the buyers and use interest from Madrid as his justification for the large transfer fee...
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
But sure you can ignore this and pretend all presedent are lieyers and deceavers.

I Feel Deceaved (C)
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 6:11 pm

So he secretly using madrid to make his transfer fee large, is that what you are saying. :facepalm:

what about neymar, he hasnt said anything, what about madrid, they didnt declare that they stopped their persuit.

say all u want, it is as it is. madrid arent out of the race.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 6:18 pm

SuperMAG wrote:So he secretly using madrid to make his transfer fee large, is that what you are saying. :facepalm:

what about neymar, he hasnt said anything, what about madrid, they didnt declare that they stopped their persuit.

yes, agents and president do that to pimp up their players, and get them linked on every possible news paper in the world. Say your player is a madrid target, and it will be everywhere. yesterday Hulk's agent did it and got his player linked with us all over the world, fans talking about it everywhere. Nainggolan's agent (???) did it. some random agents often do it. They dont care about the truthfulness of their statement, they just do it for publicity. Zamparini consistently did it to keep Pastore relevant.

How do you know that we ever entered the Neymar race? it's funny because it's all the sources that i mentioned that told us we were on him, but when they informed us it's dead, you stop listening.

i can just as much ask you, how do you know we are trying to sign him? what source do you have, because a president's quote to pimp up his player is meaningless.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 30, 2012 6:18 pm

SuperMAG wrote:So he secretly using madrid to make his transfer fee large, is that what you are saying. :facepalm:

yes it was successful with Pastore, he was sold for about 50 mill or something like that which he isnt worth

Neymar would go to any team, and he himself said he knew he wouldn't start in Madrid so he wouldnt come here, suprised you didn't keep up with this news well most possibly because you chose to ignore it

Did they even start a pursuit???? You want our official website to be full of Official announcements to dispel any rumours or to deny things attention seeking presidents and agents harp on about???? id rather its full of our achievements than anything, but you are more of a fan of fifa than Madrid so i dont expect anything else from you

its you who are trying to be falsely optimistic about something that will never happen, i sincerely applaud you because your dreaming of something that simply will never happen because you happen to like him on the short youtube clips you have seen of him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
yes, agents and president do that to pimp up their players, and get them linked on every possible news paper in the world. Say your player is a madrid target, and it will be everywhere. yesterday Hulk's agent did it and got his player linked with us all over the world, fans talking about it everywhere. Nainggolan's agent (???) did it. some random agents often do it. They dont care about the truthfulness of their statement, they just do it for publicity. Zamparini consistently did it to keep Pastore relevant.

How do you know that we ever entered the Neymar race? it's funny because it's all the sources that i mentioned that told us we were on him, but when they informed us it's dead, you stop listening.

i can just as much ask you, how do you know we are trying to sign him? what source do you have, because a president's quote to pimp up his player is meaningless.

i know agents, presendents do that, i am not stupid, its like a common knowledge, but not all cases are the same, did we (club offical), mourenho or someone else ever wanted hulk, no we didnt, thus it was obevious to everyone that it was yet another BS.

As for Neymar, it was clear we were on to him, our presedent, mourenho said this at some point.

halamadrid2 wrote:

yes it was successful with Pastore, he was sold for about 50 mill or something like that which he isnt worth

Neymar would go to any team, and he himself said he knew he wouldn't start in Madrid so he wouldnt come here, suprised you didn't keep up with this news well most possibly because you chose to ignore it

Did they even start a pursuit???? You want our official website to be full of Official announcements to dispel any rumours or to deny things attention seeking presidents and agents harp on about???? id rather its full of our achievements than anything, but you are more of a fan of fifa than Madrid so i dont expect anything else from you

its you who are trying to be falsely optimistic about something that will never happen, i sincerely applaud you because your dreaming of something that simply will never happen because you happen to like him on the short youtube clips you have seen of him

As i said above, not all cases are the same, we are/were clearly linked with neymar through many officals, and the link hasnt been declared dead.

I havent said that madrid website should oppose every other rumuer, but the officals usually talk to the press and say that they are linked or not. it happens all the time.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 30, 2012 6:31 pm

SuperMAG wrote:

i know agents, presendents do that, i am not stupid, its like a common knowledge, but not all cases are the same, did we (club offical), mourenho or someone else ever wanted hulk, no we didnt, thus it was obevious to everyone that it was yet another BS.

As for Neymar, it was clear we were on to him, our presedent, mourenho said this at some point.

As i said above, not all cases are the same, we are/were clearly linked with neymar through many officals, and the link hasnt been declared dead.

I havent said that madrid website should oppose every other rumuer, but the officals usually talk to the press and say that they are linked or not. it happens all the time.
didnt you say in my post that it was bs that presidents would do that whats with the u-turn??? also i would love if you gave me evidence on the red part

Many officials= Neymars agent and his president *rolleyes*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 30, 2012 6:34 pm

What exactly are we looking for, someone to start ahead of Di Maria or someone for the bench?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 6:36 pm

SuperMAG wrote:

it was clear? based off what?

I would gladly welcome that quote of Mourinho and Perez saying that we want to sign Neymar. and who are those many "official"???
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez is being linked with Real Madrid.

Tevez's minder, Kia Joorabchian, was spotted in Germany on Saturday taking in Brazil's friendly win over Denmark.

Real coach Jose Mourinho was also in the stands and Sky Italia says the pair may have met up in the day to discuss Tevez's situation. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 30, 2012 7:12 pm

if we bought everyone we were linked with we would have a pretty thick squad

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Wed May 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Any of the wingers that we are linked to or that we were linked to are worse than Di Maria. Now come on Di Maria was fantastic this season. Don't judge him at the displays he put after he came from the injury he received. If he'd been fit all year we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 10:17 pm

let's be honest, Di Maria making headless chicken runs and missing easy passes was a concern last season as well. he is playing better in la liga, now he needs to play smarter and more efficient in bigger games.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Di Maria can be more effective as a sub than a starter IMO.

Not saying don't start him in any games...but just saying being a sub is not the end of the world.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Thing is, we do not have anyone else to put at RW instead of him. That's why many wanted Hazard. We could start the Tridente all the time, of course, but that seems not to have worked.

What I would recommend is keeping the RW as a kind of wildcard, and use a different option based on circumstances and our opponent. We could play an extra striker there, or put Ozil and play an extra midfielder, or even Marcelo/Coentrao for an extra defender. Or just play Di Maria as the main option.

If we could see more performances like the ones he was giving in around December, he could be more than a supersub. But I doubt he will consistently reach those levels.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 31, 2012 8:33 am

S32TABLANCA wrote:Thing is, we do not have anyone else to put at RW instead of him. That's why many wanted Hazard. We could start the Tridente all the time, of course, but that seems not to have worked.

What I would recommend is keeping the RW as a kind of wildcard, and use a different option based on circumstances and our opponent. We could play an extra striker there, or put Ozil and play an extra midfielder, or even Marcelo/Coentrao for an extra defender. Or just play Di Maria as the main option.

If we could see more performances like the ones he was giving in around December, he could be more than a supersub. But I doubt he will consistently reach those levels.

Why, i mean why should we do that, why not have another great attacking talent playing there, it will increase our attacking ability, especailly against strong teams, its not like we are scoring 3/4 goals against strong teams, we barly scored against bayern, there were few attacks, mostly because we didnt had a driving force to move us forward, produce some magic, their LB alaba was free all day running around that place. Cuz we had frekin magia there. If we can add Neymar to the combination of benz and ozil, the chemistry, the teamwork. OMG. that would be a bomb.

Thats the main reason i am / we are suppose to be after neymar/hazard/shaqiri/benarfa/etc.

Mr Nick09 wrote:it was clear? based off what?

I would gladly welcome that quote of Mourinho and Perez saying that we want to sign Neymar. and who are those many "official"???

Ok give me a break, there were storm of reports every day last summer, its not like perez was in brazil to watch brazilian chicks dance or something. go google urself some news.

halamadrid2 wrote:
didnt you say in my post that it was bs that presidents would do that whats with the u-turn??? also i would love if you gave me evidence on the red part

Many officials= Neymars agent and his president *rolleyes*

I was talking about the santos presedent in that matter.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 31, 2012 12:38 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:it was clear? based off what?

Ok give me a break, there were storm of reports every day last summer, its not like perez was in brazil to watch brazilian chicks dance or something. go google urself some news.

storm of reports? so it's convenient for you when those reports claim we are going to sign Neymar, we are in the chase, you like the info so it's true; but when those reports all tell you it's over you stop believing? Laughing

well, aint that convenient when you cant back up any claim you make lol, i would think that you know your "sources" and "officials" claim Very Happy

and i dont think Perez ever went to brazil, as opposed to Rosell, otherwise we probably would have signed him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Oh really, its funny how you neglegted to mention that all the reports stated that we falled back behind barca due to some perez stuff, But it never stated we are completely out of the race. Oh and i heard many times last summer about perez being there and meeting with their father or agent or something.

Isnt that what i was saying, we are back in the line, but we are not out of the race, though i dont understand why all the fuss you are making about this.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Real Madrid midfielder Hamit Altintop insists he hasn't agreed anything with Galatasaray.

Altintop was quoted in the morning Turkish media he was joining Gala.

But last night he declared: "I have not signed anything. It is false that I've signed with another club. I have not said anything about that."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu May 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Dudes wtf? Other teams would kill to have a winger like in-form DiMaria. We're way too critical of him. Be patient and if he manages a injury-free season you'll all be praising him.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 31, 2012 3:17 pm

it's constructive criticism, he plays like a headless chicken, and doesnt show the greatest intelligence in the biggest game. He is young, so it will get better, but it's the truth. Is injury has nothing to do with that part of his game.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu May 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:it's constructive criticism, he plays like a headless chicken, and doesnt show the greatest intelligence in the biggest game. He is young, so it will get better, but it's the truth. Is injury has nothing to do with that part of his game.
I know, but many people are already looking for a replacement for DiMaria, like he's a futile case. He's young and will get better. If he plays throughout the whole season, avoids injuries, he'll merge better with the team and grow as a player.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next