Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9)

+85
Fuchsteufelswild
iftikhar
Juveman17
Raptorgunner
Motogp69
Nishankly
Art Morte
Kick
Adrian0911
RealGunner
sportsczy
Adit
Berbatov
Pedram
izzy
Twoism
OLpower
FennecFox7
VanDeezNuts
StrugaRock
TheRedStag
Kamikaze692
M99
Casciavit
Blue Barrett
Harmonica
ELO
Mack10
Blue
Dr. Percival Faust
billy_gr
Kaladin
Forza
Arquitecto
Tomwin Lannister
Lex
julias
CBarca
BarcaLearning
timzink
FalcaoPunch
juvealbanian
Milan31
Donuts
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeviAngel
Highburied
jibers
Brady2Moss
Collblanc
Albiceleste
Red Alert
danyjr
juventus101
urbaNRoots
Helmer
VendettaRed07
nasir6371
rwo power
Toffer Harley
LeBéninois
la bestia negra
Onyx
Kingofeverythingclassy
Dante
BarrileteCosmico
Vibe
Doc
Zealous
Lord Awesome
AnJl
S
stunt
EL Patron
Bellabong
Sushi Master
Rebaño Sagrado
McAgger
Mr Nick09
lenear1030
Be/\/ceCALI
BAYERN_MUNICH
VivaStPauli
white_star
The Messiah
89 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9) - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9)

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:One thing is sure , we won't change our 4-2-3-1 tacticas for the next ~5 years because we finaly build our team around this tactic and not the other way round. I remember the time when we played 4-4-2 under Hitzfeld an randomly bought AM's which didn't even fit into the system.

So when we buy a new striker he will be benched.

Don't you think it is a bit detrimental to play with just one formation for 8years, I agree it's hard to add another formation especially with the presence of the 2 best Wingers in the world and the best striker in the world.

Dont you think we should have a plan B, also Bayern wants to sign another striker, but I dont see him getting much time if we play that formation all the time, dont you think we can come up with a 2nd formation so that once in a while we can change tactics and surprise the opposition, especially against small stubborn teams, that play defensively.

and also so we can rest our players once in a while..

Yeah I am sure we will play somtimes play with 2 strikers, but not for 90 minutes , just if we are one or two goals behind and need to make more goals.
But our main system will remain the 4-2-3-1 , and we are goint to buy players for this system. And maybe we won't even buy a new striker , if Olic decides to stay. But if Olic doesn't stay I could imagine a player like Berbatov, classy but not better than Gomez/too good for the bench.

Yeah, I agree with you that 4-2-3-1 will remain as our main system.

Berbatov is old so also is Olic and Pizzaro, I dont mind them as 3rd choice striker, we need another quality striker like any other top team in the world. Madrid has 3 world-class striker, Barca have Messi, Sanchez and Villa, Milan 1 world class striker and about 3 good strikers.

We need at least two world-class strikers or 1 world class strikers and 2good strikers.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9) - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9)

Post by Sushi Master Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Berbatov would come for free. He's technical as shit and would thrive in Bayern. He also knows German. He's perfect, IMO. Olic can also be given a chance but he's most likely leaving. Petersen definitely needs a loan spell.

Lewandowski has improved a lot this year, but there's no way he's leaving Dortmund nor Dortmund selling him. Especially not to be Godmez bench.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Lewandoski prove again that he is Dortmund best player, ahead of all the German young guns
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:07 pm

What the f*ck? That shit goal proved nothing but our defence weakness
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Oh the goal that was Robben's fault because he fell asleep during a corner and played Lew onside?

I personally would prefer Berbatov as a starter over Gomez.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Lewandoski is star, you have to admit that.

Robben is an asshole, kept Lewandski on sight, missed a penalty and balloon a clear cut chance, I don't know if I will be able to forgive him for all this crap and to add to that he's refusing to extend

It's about time someone get kicked out, *bleep* injury prone player. *bleep* you Robben.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 pm

:bow: idrisozet
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Needs to be more deadly in front of goals, can score goals but misses too much
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm

bla bla bla and the op doesnt actually speak about this roberto lewandowski, and sadly I don't care enough to do research by myself.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:55 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:Needs to be more deadly in front of goals, can score goals but misses too much

This.Couldnt agree more.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Liked the look of him when i watched the game today, for a big guy he has good acceleration
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Lewandoski prove again that he is Dortmund best player, ahead of all the German young guns
No he's not. That goal was a good attempt by Leitner and if Robben hadn't been retarded all day, Lewandowski would've been offside.

Kagawa, Hummels, Subotic, Kuba, Kehl and Großkreutz all had a better game than Lewandowski had. I don't want to take anything away from the lad, but he's just that: good, not world class.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:13 am

Lewandoski according to my assessment is Dortmund best player and thier most valuable asset, if Bayern are to become one of the greatest then Lewandoski must join and the likes of Muller must go to bench where they rightfully belong.

I understand he had one lucky rabbit foot season but ever since, he's now a shadow of his old self, while other young guns like Kroos, Alaba, Badstuber and Boateng are all developing, Muller remain static, if not declining.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Barrios to take command once again in case Lewandowski does leave.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Idrisozet is reaching huntsman levels with this thread :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

All the Lewandowski hate because a dumb thread was created. This guy makes these threads and post for attention. We all know Lewandowski is not world class or the best player at Dortmund. But he is a good goal scorer that will improve his finishing will be even better. Haters gonna hate :coffee:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:18 pm

white_star wrote:All the Lewandowski hate because a dumb thread was created. This guy makes these threads and post for attention. We all know Lewandowski is not world class or the best player at Dortmund. But he is a good goal scorer that will improve his finishing will be even better. Haters gonna hate :coffee:

What attention, it's not like anyone knows my true identity, maybe that's the kind of stuff you do to gain attention, which I dont need and have never asked for.

Lewandowski is a talented player, Bayern was recently linked with him and I will like to see him play for Bayern as a second striker playing alongside Gomez and relegating Muller to the bench. I have appreciated many other player that do not play for Bayern, player such as Casillas, Buffon and Cristiano Ronaldo.

I genuinely believe Lewandowski is a world-class player and he's better than the likes of Neymar and Gotze, I am not the only one that share this opinion, one of my mate brought this to my attention , about how good a player Lewandowski is, never took him too seriously until Ribery said that Lewandski is the best player in Dortmund and that's when I started assessing him, watching his video, Dortmund games etc.

Anyways, this thread was meant to be a friendly and funny one, those who understand it will appreciate it and people like you that take things too seriously will never under-stand me.

Internet pastor, I mean why so serious mate...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Idrisozet's gone crazy yet again Laughing :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:42 pm

How Lewandowski emerged from the shadows to spearhead Dortmund's Bundesliga charge

A year ago, Robert Lewandowski was a second-choice player at Dortmund. Having signed from Lech Poznan in the summer, he was denied a starting role by surprise package Shinji Kagawa, and only an injury to the Japanese attacker saw him earn regular playing time in the second half of the season.

the Poland international was forced to operate out of position, however, in a central playmaking role that did not entirely suit his qualities. By the end of the season he had scored eight goals and given three assists in the Bundesliga

The indomitable Lewandowski never lost his courage, however, and received a stroke of luck during the summer when team-mate Lucas Barrios suffered a hamstring tear at the Copa America. Offered his chance, the 23-year-old seized it, and made his claim to the position of lone centre forward.

Lewandowski’s patience and resolve saw the Polish forward take a different path as he has become an irreplaceable figure in Jurgen Klopp’s starting XI, scoring 25 goals and providing 10 assists in all competitions this season.

Wednesday’s 1-0 win against Bayern Munich was the crowning achievement on Lewandowski’s sparkling season, and illustrated the striker’s greatest qualities. The winner was his: a back-heel of a goal-bound shot that caught Manuel Neuer flat-footed as the ball nestled into the back of the net. A clever idea, a touch of World-class.

But Lewandowski is so much more than his finishing - which it must be noted is not his strongest suit - and he was able to show the breadth of his talents on Wednesday.

A key difference between the two sides was the ability of the lone striker to gain and retain possession following long passes. The tireless Lewandowski again and again battled Holger Badstuber and Jerome Boateng, and in many instances was able to win and retain possession. His work rate was incredible, even though chances on goal were few. Mario Gomez, for all his athleticism and finishing skill, failed to hold up the ball in the rare instances where he received it. As a result, Bayern had no presence in the penalty area.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:49 pm

white_star wrote:All the Lewandowski hate because a dumb thread was created. This guy makes these threads and post for attention. We all know Lewandowski is not world class or the best player at Dortmund. But he is a good goal scorer that will improve his finishing will be even better. Haters gonna hate :coffee:

No hate, I agree that Lewandowski is great, I just think he's neither world class nor Dortmunds MVP.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm

No matter how much times Indri writes it, not much people would agree to the 2 things he wrote:
1) Him being world class (which he is not)
2) Him being Dortmund's best player (which he is not)

However, he is a vital cog in the Dortmund set up and is a (very) good player in general. As someone pointed out, for a big man, he has nice acceleration. Finishing is sometimes a bit sketchy though but whatever...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Unstoppable monster
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:14 pm

undefined
DeviAngel wrote:
Robert Lewandowski (Former Borussia Dortmund #9) - Page 2 Lewandowski-blog

Mario Gomez and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar both have more goals and bigger reputations, but Robert Lewandowski showed against Bayern Munich on Wednesday - and will likely show at Euro 2012 - that he deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Europe's best strikers.

Few outside of Poland had heard of Lewandowski when he joined Dortmund from Lech Poznan for what looks now like a ridiculously cheap 4.5m euros in 2010. It comes second only as a bargain to the laughable 350,000 euros Dortmund paid for Shinji Kagawa, and while the Japan international has already attracted Europe-wide interest from some of the continent's biggest fish, it won't be long before Lewandowski is on the wanted lists of quality purveyors of coaching everywhere, if he isn't already.

"Pace, two-footedness, a strong header of the ball, and exceptional technique," are the qualities Juergen Klopp has highlighted in his leading goalscorer, and were it not for Gomez's four penalties this season and Huntelaar's six, Lewandowski would be even closer to picking up the Bundesliga's top scorer crown. His polished display against Bayern was in stark contrast to the anonymous performance of Gomez, and shows why the Pole should be considered alongside - if not above - the likes of the top-flight's current leading scorer as he brings so much to Dortmund's game.

GOALS: Lewandowski clearly knows where the goal is. Already top scorer in the Polish top flight in helping Lech to the title in 2010, eight goals in 15 starts last season was a reasonable return, but 20 in 30 this season is remarkable. The first Dortmund player to reach the 20-goal mark in a Bundesliga season since Stephane Chapuisat in 1991-92, Lewandowski scored and struck the woodwork twice in just four shots against Bayern, while his goals this season have come from 52 strikes on goal - Gomez's, by comparison, from 47, Huntelaar's 48.

MOVEMENT AND TOUCH: Gomez has certainly worked hard on this aspect of his game this season, drawing praise from Jupp Heynckes for doing so, but Lewandowski still remains superior in this regard and the equal of Huntelaar. His touch is often wonderfully assured, while his intelligent movement allows Kagawa, Kuba et al to look good when their through balls find him. "I was in the right place," was Lewandowski's humble appraisal of his improvised flick beyond Manuel Neuer, though it's safe to say that it is unlikely Gomez, for one, would have been able to score such a goal. Eight assists - the same as Huntelaar, and far in advance of Gomez's three - point to a selfless streak that dovetails perfectly with Jürgen Klopp's 4-2-3-1 formation, which needs a lone striker who can hold the ball up and bring in the attacking midfielders behind him, something Lewandowski does better than Lucas Barrios, who got six assists with his 16 goals last season. Klopp's decision to play Lewandowski as a second striker last season, and not to use Barrios in that role, speaks volumes.

INDUSTRY: More than the backheels to tee-up shooting opportunities for others, and the lay-offs to team-mates to retain possession, Lewandowski works incredibly hard for the team. Even in stoppage time against Bayern, the Pole was chasing back to dispossess Arjen Robben, epitomising the bust-a-gut spirit that has taken Dortmund to one - and almost two - Bundesliga titles.

Robert Lewandowski in action for Poland

His exploits are all the more remarkable given that this is only Lewandowski's second season in the Bundesliga, and that he would not have even been first-choice for Klopp but for Barrios's injury at last summer's Copa America. Aged just 23, Lewandowski is three years Gomez's junior and five years younger than Huntelaar, and so still has a lot of time to improve. It will be interesting, however, to see how he handles the greater expectation that will no doubt be piled on to him ahead of next season.

A further worry for Klopp and Dortmund fans is that Lewandowski has not yet been tied down to a contract beyond his current deal through to 2014. "We're disappointed by the offer," foolhardily announced Cezary Kucharski, Lewandowski's agent, on Polish TV recently after Dortmund had proposed an improved deal. Kucharski received a swift public reprimand from the club for making his dissatisfaction public.

His client merely declared: "I don't know anything about an offer or the figures involved…all I'm interested in for the moment is the Bundesliga and EURO 2012." Bayern are already counting the cost of that single-mindedness; some of the continent's footballing heavyweights may be doing likewise come June.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 pm

The Messiah wrote:
--Lewandowski--Mario-Gomez--
--------------Kroos-------------------
Ribery----------------------Robben
-------------Schweini---------------

:facepalm:

You can't be serious?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Imagine what the polish forward line could've been had it not been for the Germans hmm

Podolski - Lewandowski
Klose

:bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Imagine what the polish forward line could've been had it not been for the Germans hmm

Podolski - Lewandowski
Klose

:bow:

Where would they be if it wasn't for Zee Germens.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next