A change has been applied to the Reputation System.

+29
S32TABLANCA
fatman123
droit_au_but
Lex
Red Alert
Vibe
Art Morte
Lord Spencer
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
JuvenelCuore
bazinga
gkamtu
Swanhends
rsinatra
Albiceleste
Patrick Bateman
RedOranje
S
ErPupone
guest7
Brigate Rossonere
M99
adnyana179
Babun
gk77
Nishankly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
McLewis
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A change has been applied to the Reputation System. - Page 3 Empty Re: A change has been applied to the Reputation System.

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 am

should probably remove the limit if the rep count is gone

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

A change has been applied to the Reputation System. - Page 3 Empty Re: A change has been applied to the Reputation System.

Post by Lex Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:08 am

omarish wrote:It's kind of slow to rep. If it only was a simply click without the "Your vote has been cast, click here to go back" I'd still do it
Just right click either the - or + sign and "open in new tab" Then close the tab

That's what i do
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:41 am

Lex wrote:
omarish wrote:It's kind of slow to rep. If it only was a simply click without the "Your vote has been cast, click here to go back" I'd still do it
Just right click either the - or + sign and "open in new tab" Then close the tab

That's what i do
An even quicker way is to use the middle mouse button and that opens up a new tab as well

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by droit_au_but Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Kudos system was a lot easier imo, clicking to give reputation taking me to a new page annoys me and therefore even though I'd be pretty quick to kudo someone in the past it just seems annoying to do here, though it is better than nothing I suppose
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 pm

i want to know how much rep i have!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Best way I've found to getting around being redirected when giving rep is to hit the back button on your browser. I use both Chrome and Firefox and this works for both. It'll take you back to the post you gave rep and will show the rep as given, then you can continue where you left off without having to start from the the top.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 pm

So if I understand everyone correctly....

No one likes the new changes?

This system is for you guys so I will definitely make changes according to what you guys want to see. The only reason I made these most recent changes was because I was constantly getting complaints about the system being abused. Now you guys want to go back to that?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:52 pm

It has no meaning. I think we should go back to old but those with -rep should still be able to rep. That was the only fault imo, otherwise it was your usual rep system
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Yeah, I think we should go back to the old rep system too.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 am

McLewis wrote:So if I understand everyone correctly....

No one likes the new changes?

This system is for you guys so I will definitely make changes according to what you guys want to see. The only reason I made these most recent changes was because I was constantly getting complaints about the system being abused. Now you guys want to go back to that?

The abuse problem was solved by 10 reps per day. This was unnecessary though.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:34 am

The old system was so cool! Made it easier to spot trolls and to ignore them despite their hight post and point count.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 am

If that's what you want guys. That's what I'll do.

I feel sorry for guys like Rsinatra or TMO though....they were among the most prominent posters whose reps got abused. They were the ones I had in mind when I made these changes.

However: I will NOT allow users with negative rep to give rep. The system has it that way for a reason.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:39 pm

So is the rep system gone?cus I dont see it any more.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 pm

McLewis wrote:If that's what you want guys. That's what I'll do.

I feel sorry for guys like Rsinatra or TMO though....they were among the most prominent posters whose reps got abused. They were the ones I had in mind when I made these changes.

However: I will NOT allow users with negative rep to give rep. The system has it that way for a reason.

So even after it's abused we are going to bring it back? I'm still voting no rep system.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:25 pm

For now, I will leave things as they are. I want more clarity on this first. Too many changes in a short period of time is not good imo.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 pm

McLewis wrote:For now, I will leave things as they are. I want more clarity on this first. Too many changes in a short period of time is not good imo.

Give a try to the "only able to give positive rep" system?

Anonymous negative rep option will always get abused at least a little, but people seem to be in favour of having the cumulative reputation account visible.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:19 am

How do you check your rep? Pretty sure I went down to 0. :geek:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 am

How do I view my reputation? I expect that I may need to do so in future times.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Seems like its reactivated..We can check it in our statistics..

Damn i used to vote up and down at will ever since this system was removed..

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 am

The reputation can now be seen in your profiles.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 am

You're too nice.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 am

Positive votes received : 165
Negative votes received : 33

165-33= 132 scratch
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:28 am

RedOranje wrote:You're too nice.

Haha totally forgot about your rep, man. I could easily reset everyone back to 0.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:50 am

McLewis wrote:
RedOranje wrote:You're too nice.

Haha totally forgot about your rep, man. I could easily reset everyone back to 0.

Oh please do so..Even reset the amount of +ve and -ve votes us users have given..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 am

I don't care about my rep. In fact I think the entire system gets entirely too much consideration.

I say you're too nice because you've gone out of your way to make the system fit everyone's wishes AND you've been spending the past half a week adding every club people can bring to mind even if they've never discussed said club before and their avatars and signatures have always only mentioned a different club and whatnot.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:31 am

RedOranje wrote:I don't care about my rep. In fact I think the entire system gets entirely too much consideration.

I say you're too nice because you've gone out of your way to make the system fit everyone's wishes AND you've been spending the past half a week adding every club people can bring to mind even if they've never discussed said club before and their avatars and signatures have always only mentioned a different club and whatnot.

Down With The Rep System!
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3